Boy I LOVE this place more every day!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Boy I LOVE this place more every day!!

Just had another great spur of the moment get together with our fantastic neighbors. Wouldn't trade this place for all the tea in China. Lived in our old neighborhood up north for 30 years and didn't have this much fun or neighbors this great. Thanks TV for bringing us together.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
Just had another great spur of the moment get together with our fantastic neighbors. Wouldn't trade this place for all the tea in China. Lived in our old neighborhood up north for 30 years and didn't have this much fun or neighbors this great. Thanks TV for bringing us together.
I also love this place more every day. It is just magic to live here.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member

The first seven years that I retired I went to another location in Florida...

consensus

I wasted seven years.........

dumb ol fumar
Old 03-17-2010, 07:07 AM
Gold member
Location: Retired and living fulltime in The Village of Bonita!

I could not agree more!! Since we are presently in-between houses till wife sets her retirement date. We say our AL house is our work life, and TV is our real life!!!
Over the years, as most know neighborhoods can "change". Our AL has changed. Where our neighbors use to be friendly, the new ones are not so to some it up, we say that in TV when we come down our neighbors say, "OH! Their here!" however in AL they say, "oh, their here......."

Army Guy
Old 03-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,668 Times in 596 Posts

I agree 100%
Old 03-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Gold member

YES, YES, YES!!!

Yoda
Old 03-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Dancing Thyme

"I love living here, so much to do and such fun people I hang with. I'm so lucky!! ♥ ♥ "

this is what I posted the other day on facebook. This is such a wonderful place, and it gets better every single day. My friends have become my family....and....

The Villages Florida

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Gold member
Default Coming in May to Pennecamp

I recently posted a few messages about our much anticipated trip to TV's on the Lifestyle Plan. My husband who had not visited TV's before, fell in love with it within 24 hours. Within 48 hours we purchased our lot on Buttonwood in Pennecampe and our house should be finished in May. We returned to VA yesterday and listed our property for sale . We already had one couple come to look at our house. No moss growing under our feet for sure.
Our agent, Julia Powell was absolutely perfect. We cannot wait to move to our beautiful new home, and make friends among the many folk who welcomed us during our few days at Shangri-la. See ya'll soon. Sandra
Old 03-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Default No Moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrandell View Post
I recently posted a few messages about our much anticipated trip to TV's on the Lifestyle Plan. My husband who had not visited TV's before, fell in love with it within 24 hours. Within 48 hours we purchased our lot on Buttonwood in Pennecampe and our house should be finished in May. We returned to VA yesterday and listed our property for sale . We already had one couple come to look at our house. No moss growing under our feet for sure.
Our agent, Julia Powell was absolutely perfect. We cannot wait to move to our beautiful new home, and make friends among the many folk who welcomed us during our few days at Shangri-la. See ya'll soon. Sandra
Wow, no moss for sure! Congratulations and good luck in selling your VA home.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default Love this place

Oh, Oh, Oh, I AGREE 100%....We feel like we have died and gone straight to "golf heaven".....Wonderful, wonderful neighbors, the logo, Florida's Friendliest Hometown is sooooo True!...When we were between NC and TV, we would tell our friends about TV soooo much, that they said "Alright Already, enough!....Too good to be true, but it IS!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:51 PM

I am looking forward to being a resident this fall.

Pat
Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
"I love living here, so much to do and such fun people I hang with. I'm so lucky!! ♥ ♥ "

this is what I posted the other day on facebook. This is such a wonderful place, and it gets better every single day. My friends have become my family....and....

The Villages Florida
Kathi...I am so glad you are happy...You deserve the best!!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post

The Villages Florida
I Agree!!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Sage

Funny you should mention it. I met the nicest ladies today (plus George)and came home and told DH, "Wow, I love it here more every single day!"

We are all so blessed.

Why, even The Great Fumar agrees this place is the greatest!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:38 PM

Good news from TV. They have moved up our closing date from April 30th to April 28th. It is really hard to think about our new home in Bonita. As I had shared with Army Guy, when we were down in March, we looked at no less that 10 homes in 3 days. And our home in Bontia, is one we have yet to see in person. Now what's with that? Just got that comfy feel about it if you know what I mean. The one home we bought is in a village we had never visited. But after all the post from our new neighbors we am feeling really good about it. Thanks again to all the village people, we hope to meet all of you real soon.

Tom & Cindy
Indiana & now Bonita
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.