Fellow Gillys

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Default Fellow Gillys

Gillys-have you noticed the huge house being built on the corner of Dafoe, backing up to hole #6 on Kildeer? Has anybody heard any specifics on why it is soooo large.....would really be interested.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Veteran member
Location: Full Time in the Village of Gilchrist (aka Party Central)

Ah Bob...you should be keeping up with the other thread. It's owned by Shawn & Freddie (daughter/mother). I'm not sure what model of home it is but it's been stretched beyond belief. They're really nice and you'll like both of them!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMtnBoy View Post
Ah Bob...you should be keeping up with the other thread. It's owned by Shawn & Freddie (daughter/mother). I'm not sure what model of home it is but it's been stretched beyond belief. They're really nice and you'll like both of them!!!

Thanks, just curious.....been toooo busy to keep up with all "threads" on a regular basis. Once again, thank you!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:23 PM

I believe it's a IVY with an addition
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 AM

I have been amazed at the size of this new construction, especially when I remember all of the restrictions we faced when designing our home in June of last year. They would never let us do what is being done on this house even if the lot we chose would fit it. Believe me, there were some stretches we would have done if they would allow it.
Thanks again for the info provided.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:14 AM

It is indeed an IVY with an extra master suite added and another bedroom added on the garage side of the house. The original lanai has been converted to a Florida room and a new lanai area has been added onto that. It is a huge house but I'm assuming each one of these wonderful women wants their own space (it looks like the extra bedroom will make for a great living area for whoever lays claim to the second master suite). I've loved watching it take shape these past couple of days!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:15 AM

Thanks to everyone for the info concerning the house on Evan's Prairie number 6.
It is truly interesting to watch the progress and will be really something when it is finished.
Hope to see many of you at the Gilly get together on the 26th.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.