Tamarind Grove Post Office

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts
Default Tamarind Grove Post Office

I'm going to have a couple of days to kill before closing so I thought I would use that time to set up my mail delivery.

Is the mail delivered by the Oxford Post office, the one west of Walmart off Hwy 301? I'm in Southern Star Villas off St. Charles Place.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Platinum member

John W:

I believe that all Villages mail is delivered from Lady Lake, despite possible geographically closer offices.

When you need USPS services, the Oxford P.O. is probably the closest to you. However, the Fruitland Park facility (at the eastern end of CR 466-A, near US27/441) may also work.

All that said, you shouldn't have to do anything other than learn your full address, to include your nine-digit zip code. Provide that to your "up north" P.O.,and that'll do it!

Welcome to TV and TOTV.

SWR
Old 06-09-2011, 08:04 PM

A post box key at your local community mail facility will be provided when you close. You will get your mail there not at your house. UPS Fed Ex and the like will come to your residence. Previous advice on closest USPS is right on target. I prefer Wildwood myself, but do use Fruitland Park.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.