2015 Turning into a nightmare!

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2015, 01:25 PM

I own a trailer, the advice on calling in a pro to get ride of the little beasts is the only way to go. Used trailers always have problems. That is why people get rid of them. However new ones also have problems, but the seller must fix them. Kind of like either way you will always have something to take care of in a house or trailer.
I wish you the best of luck.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:41 PM

We are hoping to move back into our home of 20 years, however we need to do it carefully and methodically as not to infest the house. Since we bought the mobile home using a credit card (to get miles). I have filed to stop the credit card payment, so we will see what the park who sold us the home will say tomorrow.

I've seen my husband cry 3 times in my life. Once when his father died, once when his brother died and today.

Thank you for your kind words.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValerieJo View Post

We are completely devastated. The worst thing is we have lost our peace of mind and our hope.

Has anyone ever recovered from this?
Between the years of 2001-2003 my 49 year old husband died from a sudden heart attack and I was diagnosed with cancer. Grieving and dealing with a cancer diagnosis at the same time was no easy task, but what saved me from going into complete despair was a practice called taking inventory taught to me by a dear friend. It is basically focusing not on what you lost but on the blessings that are still present in your life that often times we take for granted. In my situation I was blessed that my wonderful parents were still alive at that time and able to love and support me through these difficult experiences. I had a great job that allowed me the needed time off from work, and people I work with actually donated their sick time to me when I ran out of my own. I had great friends and neighbors to help me anytime I needed them to walk my dogs, take out the trash, etc., and great doctors that provided me exceptional care.
Taking inventory not only helped me regain hope, I have no doubt that it combined with the many prayers extended in my behalf I was able to regain my emotional and physical health.

Valerie Jo, try taking inventory as it may help restore hope in your dream of one day relocating to TV.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:34 PM

Please don't give up, Valerie Jo. My prayers are with you and remember, if you have your health, things are always possible.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

ValerieJo, although I don't know you, my heart goes out to you after reading all that you are going through. Praying that all works out for you and that you and your husband can find peace amidst the turmoil. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to go through the valley to get to the mountaintop. One day I hope this is only a distant memory as you enjoy your new home in The Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.