Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Default Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN STORES HERE? NO ANIMALS WERE ALLOWED IN NC, WHERE I CAME FROM. ONLY SERVICE DOGS. THEY ARE EVEN ALLOWED IN A LOCAL DR OFFICE!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

Quote:
Originally Posted by designdiva46
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN STORES HERE? NO ANIMALS WERE ALLOWED IN NC, WHERE I CAME FROM. ONLY SERVICE DOGS. THEY ARE EVEN ALLOWED IN A LOCAL DR OFFICE!!!
Only some stores allow dogs here around TV. Do they not allow dogs in NC PetCo's and the like? :dontknow:
Old 12-29-2007, 01:07 AM

We are moving in the European direction. In Europe dogs are allowed just about everywhere, including restaurants, stores, etc. Works fine and I enjoy having them around. But also, in Europe they are required to be under control and trained. In Germany, 3 strikes (3 episodes of bad behavior) and they take your dog away. All dogs I have seen over there are very well behaved.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Location: Village of Marsh Bend, The Villages, FL; Oakland, CA; Boston, MA.

Yes I really liked the fact that dogs are allowed everywhere in Europe but now I'm liking that they are welcome in some stores in TV!
Old 12-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I know most major department stores allow small dogs in California. It seems the same rule seems to apply in many stores here. Some, like Nordstrom's even allow large dogs. I used to take my Old English with me in there all the time. That dog had better taste and could sniff out a good deal better than I could (and I'm inherently cheap)!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.