Interesting Info

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Thumbs up Interesting Info

This is an extraordinary video. It is set in Maastricht, Netherlands and the singer is Martin Hurkens. His daughter put him in Holland's Got Talent 2010, and he won. As an unemployed baker, he rose to fame with this song. He now is touring the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01fGWOBeqDQ

From Christine

There is a shift in human consciousness, and people like Martin and oodles of others are helping to bring the changes in.
I’ve been focusing more and more on my spirituality. There are no coincidences, and that’s why this song was emailed to me.
I previously posted about the book “Seat of the Soul” by Gary Zukav, published in 1990 and a NY Times best seller. If you want more inner growth and peace of mind, this book explains every aspect of life.
When I was in my early 30’s, (HMPF! – only 38 now!), and had a numerology reading, it was predicted I would be bringing in the “New Age” in my latter years. So here I am. This may not be for you, and I understand if you respond with negative comments, anger and disbelief. I honor your beliefs and the light in you.

On Amazon for only $12.95 "Seat of the Soul" by Gary Zukav paperback. Copy and paste the entire four lines.
Amazon.com : Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav paperback - Google Search

Web site Home - The Seat of the Soul Institute

“In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or step back into safety.”
- Abraham Maslow -

Sincerely,
Christine
Closed Thread

Tags
song, book, christine, zukav, gary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.