Old 01-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Gold member
Default Red Light Runners

Caught by Red Light Cameras

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-qvXbIenivk
Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Platinum member
Default Bad Memory

Seen this to many times here in TV. Especially golf carts blowing thru tunnels. Numerous occasions at the tunnel near Havana CC.

And the last video with the cyclist. 6/9/67 a 66 grand prix left turned in front of me. You don't need wings to fly but landing gear is preferable. And you wonder why I'm so messed up today.

Did you hear me swearing while watching these? And the 2 fire trucks. Good grief.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Sage

Chilling to watch . Many of the innocent victims had no chance even if driving defensively.

Could not agree more on the Havana tunnel. The closest I came to an accident in the three winters I have been here was a cart with 2 guys and golf clubs that simply rolled out of the tunnel taking a left (north on Morse) by Kilimanjaro. It happened so fast I braced to T-bone them, but avoided them by skid/sliding behind them into the tunnel and almost hitting the far wall. All you can do is drive as defensively as possible and hope it is not your turn.....
Old 01-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704 View Post
Doubt if some of the drivers a two of the pedestrians walking away from these various accidents.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.