Slam dunk by Israel's US ambassador

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 09:37 AM

AMEN......Israel has not vowed to kill anyone....they are just defending themselves....if Hamas stops bombing there would be peace....If Israel stops bombing Hamas will kill them all....
Old 08-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,784 Times in 1,387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
NBC News is reporting that Hadar Goldin was killed in combat, not kidnapped by Hamas, as some had suspected.

Missing Israeli Soldier Hadar Goldin Is Dead, Military Says - NBC News
And we all know what NBC reports is always trth and unbiased

Does anyone else wonder why when the networks show videos of the Israel/Hamas battle it is alway, ALWAYS clips of the bombs landing in Gaza, or wounded in Gaza or children bloodiesd in Gaza.

Obviously must be nothing of consequence from Hamas to Israel EVER happens.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Sage

If they do not fight back, there will be another holocaust...The only thing that is keeping Israel from being wiped off the face of the earth is their defensive dome and their well trained military. If Hamas, and I purposely say Hama, gave a hoot for the Palestinians, they would stop firing rockets...EVERY ceasefire EVERYONE..HAS BEEN VIOLATED BY HAMAS. Who is responsible for the Holocaust?
Old 08-03-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
I find it hard to understand how a group who will never forget the holocaust can perpetrate a holocaust on someone else ---- the killing of innocent civilians
I see this quite differently nitehawk. You make it sound like the Israelis are trying to kill innocent civilians which is farthest from the truth. Why do you think they are dropping leaflets in advance of a bombing with the hope that all innocents could remove themselves from the targeted site? However, Hamas will continue to use human shields as long as they achieve their objectives. In essence, Hamas is killing their own and they are just fine with that.

There is no moral equivalency between the holocaust and the tragic killing of innocent Palestinians. When should they "forget" the holocaust ever happened?
Old 08-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Exclamation Experience

Quite a few years ago I was flying to Europe on business and sitting next to me was a young Israeli, probably around 30. He was a South African dealer in leather and had served his time in the Israeli army. During our conversation I asked him if he could see a time when Israel and Palestine would get toether. He said no and in fact he would kill any Palestinan that he could. This was a real wake up call as to how difficult it is to bring the two groups together. I do not mean to pass judgement on either side but only to indicate deep rooted anger and this was with a very young Israeli. I do understand the diffculty that Israel has in being constantly shelled and having tunnels built to allow terrorists to come into their country and kill and kidnap innocent people. I am sure we would be outraged and hopefully be as strong and dedicated as they are!
Old 08-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
I find it hard to understand how a group who will never forget the holocaust can perpetrate a holocaust on someone else ---- the killing of innocent civilians
CNN Martin Savage reports israel treating 60 Palestinian children in their hospitals brought in from Gaza.

I visited the Good Fence, on the Lebanese border, where the Israelis brought Lebanese Injured in battles Israel had with the PLO. Similar to the situation in Gaza, PLO entered Lebanon and fired on Israel from Lebanon.

Hamas is from what I know more terrorist extreme, hardline, and nonnegotiable than the PLO, use the same tactics is PLO in taking over Gaza and subjecting Palestinians, who support them and who do not, to this aggression and counter aggression.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurHappyHome View Post
It seems like some people just don't ever want to get along. The big moment was missed during the Clinton days at camp David.
It's hard to "get along" when one side will only rest when every last Israeli is killed or driven into the sea. Not much negotiating room there, wouldn't you agree?
Old 08-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Yes. They gave the Sanai peninsula, larger than the current borders of israel, in a deal to make peace with Arabs.
Good point ... that was indeed the wrong move. At least with Benjamin N., Israel has a strong leader who will not succumb to media nor political pressure, and all the while get the job done ... tunnel by tunnel.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:03 PM

As an Israeli, I'm proud to say that no other army in the world does what the IDF does before bombing. The Palestinians get a phone call, a text, a warning bomb (only loud noise) and only then the real bomb. Hamas uses the Palestians homes, schools, hospitals to shoot their rockets. All the money and the cement (cement donated by Israel to rebuild) was used to build these tunnels that Hamas was using and was planning on using for major attacks on Israel. I am proud to fly the Israeli flag at my house. I pray that my family and friends will be safe and survive this war that comes around every few years.
Shalom
Old 08-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomuall View Post
As an Israeli, I'm proud to say that no other army in the world does what the IDF does before bombing. The Palestinians get a phone call, a text, a warning bomb (only loud noise) and only then the real bomb. Hamas uses the Palestians homes, schools, hospitals to shoot their rockets. All the money and the cement (cement donated by Israel to rebuild) was used to build these tunnels that Hamas was using and was planning on using for major attacks on Israel. I am proud to fly the Israeli flag at my house. I pray that my family and friends will be safe and survive this war that comes around every few years.
Shalom
Praying with you. May I have any names or regions of interest? For now, shalom.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.