Slam dunk by Israel's US ambassador

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,921 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisnut View Post
Yes, we have that same issue here in USA! Its amazing the diversity of opinion.
But not by every man/woman jack of us. A few, but not the whole culture. Then there is this too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting
Old 08-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
It appears that in this thread that it is wrong to express sympathy for the INNOCENT Palestinians that are being killed in this conflict. Five years old do not terrorize Israelis.
Actually Tennisnut it is horrible what is happening to the innocent Palestinians in Gaza. What is your take on the GUILTY Palestinians that are using their own men, women, and children as human shields for propaganda purposes?
Old 08-02-2014, 06:56 PM

Nukem
Old 08-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
NBC News is reporting that Hadar Goldin was killed in combat, not kidnapped by Hamas, as some had suspected.

Missing Israeli Soldier Hadar Goldin Is Dead, Military Says - NBC News

REALLY? I just now was listening to CNN and they said nothing of this - only that he was dead with no detail of how or where.. how odd.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechie View Post
Actually Tennisnut it is horrible what is happening to the innocent Palestinians in Gaza. What is your take on the GUILTY Palestinians that are using their own men, women, and children as human shields for propaganda purposes?
Everyone has the right to defend themselves and I am sure in some cases, innocent people are in the area where rockets are being fired. In some cases, just like the USA in Iraq and Pakistan, some areas are being targeted by mistake. However, as Mr C said, he could have taken out Bin Laden back in 2001, however, 300 innocent people would have died and he would have been as bad as he was.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberschaf View Post
Nukem
"Shock and Awe" didn't work. Lets make another big mistake.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Sage

Actually in reading the link supplied which says:

Goldin was reported missing after an ambush by militants Friday morning that left two other IDF soldiers dead. The military said then it believed militants abducted Goldin and “dragged him into a tunnel.” Hamas’ military wing later said that Goldin was killed along with the militants who may have captured him during an Israeli bombardment.

it would appear that Hamas DID kidnap him and, wherever they were holding him, he was killed in a bombing.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

One of the issues here is that some people lump all of the Palestinians into one group. From what I can gather most Palestinians would prefer peace and a two state solution. I think that Israel will give them that. The problem is that small groups of extremists will not stop until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. Unfortunately all of the Palestinians and Israelis suffer because of these extremist groups.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Sage

Until they have the body, which of course will cost them and which of course they will wait for years to get back, they should take nothing for granted.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Yes, we have that same issue here in USA! Its amazing the diversity of opinion.
To suggest any comparison to the treatment of women and gays is quite the stretch. Is this just a poke at the hive or tongue-in-cheek to be filed under intellectual dishonesty?
Old 08-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
One of the issues here is that some people lump all of the Palestinians into one group. From what I can gather most Palestinians would prefer peace and a two state solution. I think that Israel will give them that. The problem is that small groups of extremists will not stop until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. Unfortunately all of the Palestinians and Israelis suffer because of these extremist groups.

I agree.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Well said. The majority of non-extremist Palestinians would agree to a homeland and peace. This has been on the table for many years but has been hijacked by hatred by those who do not and will not recognize Israel's right to exist.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default What Does Hamas Want?

Hamas seeks to destroy Israel:
"Irsrael will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it".
Hamas Covenant, Preamble

Hamas rejects negotiations with Israel:
"There is no solution for the Palestine question except through Jihad.
Initiatives proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors".
Hamas Covenant, Article Thirteen

Hamas wants to kill all Jews:
"The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a jew behind me, come and kill him".
Hamas Covenant Seven

Hamas terrorists have killed hundreds of Israel civilians in suicide bombings
Since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, Hamas and its allies have fired thousand of missiles at Isarel cities.
Hamas has dug dozens of multi-million dollar terror tunnels into Israel to attack Israel civilians
Published WSJ 7/31

Why does Palestine use their concrete to build tunnels instead of commercial buildings?

Does not Palestine's actions of building tunnels and firing missiles unprovoked speak volumes?

What options does Palestine leave Israel?

Have you noticed that the so called liberal intelligentsia here supports the the usual anti-jewish European nations. and in throwing their support to European zealots are they setting stage for another call for elimination of the jewish problem?

Personally I refuse to watch any of the alphabetical news stations because of their very liberal bias , not because they are liberal but because they intentionally withhold full reporting. for instance they do not report the number of Jews who are being killed in this war.

The only fault I find with Israel is that they are holding back, such as door knocking before they begin to bomb, and its all because they want people to know that this war is not their choice. But some people who know better let their emotional feelings interfere with logical thinking.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechie View Post
Mosab Hassan Yousef, 'Son of Hamas' Leader, Explains Why He Converted to Christianity in New Interview (VIDEOS) : In the news : breathecast

Please take a look at this to learn from a former Hamas and Muslim supporter's explanation how Hamas is abusing folks in Gaza.

@rubicon, re Israel holding back, Israel's US ambassador, Ron Dermer, (a Florida born boy) said that IDF should get a Nobel Peace prize for restraint in trying protect Palestinians while battling Hamas.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Gold member

I find it hard to understand how a group who will never forget the holocaust can perpetrate a holocaust on someone else ---- the killing of innocent civilians
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.