TV and FL government are not doing what it takes to curb COVID-19

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2020, 05:37 PM

I am proud of the lack of panic in the villages!! Do what CDC says and remember Y2K
Old 03-19-2020, 05:48 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,021 Times in 343 Posts

To you people that keep broadcasting chlorine and temperature kill this virus please apply for a job at the CDC. Why on this earth would I take your advice from some "internet site" that yesterday told me I won a million dollars and to contact them for collection details. If you so believe chlorine and temperature kill this virus you should be heading for a communal hot tub.
Old 03-19-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauJangles View Post
Chlorine does not kill the virus. Do you have a source that proves otherwise?
Infection Prevention and Control of Epidemic- and Pandemic-Prone Acute Respiratory Infections in Health Care.

Use of disinfectants: alcohol and bleach - Infection Prevention and Control of Epidemic- and Pandemic-Prone Acute Respiratory Infections in Health Care - NCBI Bookshelf
Closed Thread

Tags
beaches, remain, closes, open, social

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.