Another question

Old 02-11-2015, 09:18 PM
n/a

See any pattern to where Obama has dropped bombs. I'm sure the Vatican and Westminster Cathedral are next
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bombed.jpg (70.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-11-2015, 09:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Does anyone think obama is Muslim. It would appear he is with his actions.

LOL -

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
Starts when your always afraid
Old 02-12-2015, 03:51 AM
n/a

Default Ahhh....

Quote:
Has any other president, or for that matter, public figure, been subjected to such speculation about his/her birth and background? We can thank cable news, talk radio, and the Internet for much of that - with the willing support of an easily influenced partisan audience. It is documented, he was raised by Christians in Hawaii, moved to Indonesia with his mother and stepfather where he went to Catholic elementary school, moved back to Hawaii to live with his Christian grandparents and has been a practicing Christian in adulthood. When you are in a known group of right wingers you should feel free to talk about this ridiculous clap trap, but in the general public, or on an open forum know that most folks are laughing at your pitiful grasp of reality.
fairly simplistic view of the world today and easy to see where your beliefs fall...if you fail to view all the news with a bit of common sense then your view of the world is skewed by your bias...of which you seem to have a plethora...if you did any research you'd see that the main stream media(of which you have such faith)has always dug into the past of most conservative candidates/president with great zeal....but not always a fair and balanced take on both sides...sounds a bit like you eh?

Thank you cable news for reporting on all the issues and not just the ones siding with some of the liberals whose view of the world through rose colored glasses seems to ignore reality in favor of wishful thinking and dumping on America to the rest of the world...gosh...we haven't done anything at all for anyone but ourselves have we(read intense sarcasm)...what a selfish bunch we are(see trillions given to other countries in aid(medical, educational and military)...
Old 02-12-2015, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL -

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
Starts when your always afraid
Dear Guest: Because I am paranoid doesn't mean people aren't chasing me and I am not afraid for me but for our country

Quite frankly I believe people are really concerned and tired of the ineptness of Obama and crave a return to the days when America demonstrated its pride in being exceptional instead of being the blunt of jokes around the world. Obama has been nothing but a negative drag on our society indecisive and indifferent.

So inept, short sighted and dishonest in his thinking that he sees climate change has a greater threat than terrorist who win on their caliphate will transform world politics especially by controlling much of the world's oil supply, destabilizing Arab governments, threatening the existence of Israel damaging the international economy, expanding Iranian influence, increase radicalism in Africa and Asia and making possible easy entrance of America born terrorist reentry into this country. Does that sound like paranoia to you

Ronald Reagan had such a great respect for his Office that he refused to remove his suit jacket when officially seated as President.

I have never acknowledged this guy as my president because it was clear even before he was elected that his so called bona fides and relationships spoke to who he really is. America should be ashamed for having elected twice to office His Ineptness

Personal Best Regards
Old 02-12-2015, 08:02 AM
n/a

Finally some one really thinking instead of accepting. This is to the previous post.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:28 AM
n/a

Personal Best Regards always gets to the heart of the matter.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know that I would call him a Muslim, but I believe he is very sympathetic to them and their cause because of his upbringing.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does anyone think obama is Muslim. It would appear he is with his actions.
You know, up until his crazy Crusades comment and right after ISIS burned a pilot alive, I would always say no. But, I'm beginning to rethink it.

Looking back, I grew up in a Catholic home and went to Catholic school. I later fell away, and ended up as a heathen Protestant, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for Catholicism. I mean, I grew up with it.

I think that's EXACLTY what is going on with Obama but polite people could never really say it as the PC types and Lefties would come unglued. But his Father was a Muslim, half his family tree is, he grew up with an Indonesian stepfather who was Muslim etc. How could he NOT have some level of affection for Islam? It's only logical IHMO that he would.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:09 PM
n/a

i do not think he is a muslim, but i do think everyone should see the film 2016 which gives a frank history of his background and influences, his father's view of America as an imperialist misuser of power, etc, and it goes far to explain the psychology behind his ideology. he is simply acting within the parameters of how he feels about this country. he was also greatly influenced by communism (his mentor) and college activities so not a wonder that he is promising Vlad that things would go better after the election.....and he does not mind Iran getting a nuclear weapon.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:15 PM
n/a

Why is this thread titled "Another Question".
Why isn't the title "Does anyone think Obama is Muslim?"

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.