Old 03-18-2015, 06:23 PM
n/a

And the bigotry continue courtesy of your Villges tea Party
Old 03-18-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If I were a member of the Villages Tea Party, I would be thanking you for such a compliment.

To think that the Villages Tea Party could influence the Associate Press, and I might add others like Atlantic Monthly (not exactly a right wing publication) The Guardian and many others like Susan Page of the USA Today who called this administration the "most dangerous to the media" or the NY Times Jill Abramson who called this administration " “It is the most secretive White House that I have ever been involved in covering”.

Not exactly right wing publications !!!

I did not post the links because some seem to get offended if you share FACTS with them but can do upon request..

Congrats to the Villages Tea Party for having such wide influence across all parts of the media nationwide.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The old turn it around to mean something that suits the response.......however, the reference to "big boys" has never meant any of the inferences stated above.
Totally and completey wrong. A re-iteration/hallucination of intent that is itself much, much more offensive.
Sorry ... guess I should have made it plainer I was kidding!! Did my best to sound like an easily offended liberal whose means of countering an argument is to indulge in reflexive name calling and politically correct psycho babble. I guess it worked to some extent 😊
Old 03-18-2015, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the mindless, and so totally predictble, name calling by the lefty liberals continue ...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.