Clinton buying votes….again….no….yet!

Old 11-11-2015, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Absolutely right! The Republican poll leaders all said they are against a raise in minimum wage. This means the majority of American youths will vote en masse for Hillary, blacks will vote for Hillary, working poor will vote for Hillary, Hispanics will vote for Hillary, most women will vote for Hillary, and the college educated men and women under 55 vote for Hillary.

Remember the electoral college rules! Florida goes Blue! Thanks to Tampa-Clearwater, Miami-Dade, and Orlando!!!

Hillary wins - America wins!

Same old tune. You sing it at ever opportunity and it is getting tiresome. You make one assumption, and that is that these groups will and do vote in mass. Perhaps, perhaps not, we shall see.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
[/B]
Same old tune. You sing it at ever opportunity and it is getting tiresome. You make one assumption, and that is that these groups will and do vote in mass. Perhaps, perhaps not, we shall see.

Those blocs did vote that way in 2008 and 2012. With so much to gain from a Hillary vote and so much to lose from whatever Republican, it will happen once again in 2016.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:58 PM
n/a

Please also remember that at this time of year in 2007 Clinton was the lead candidate and all but coronated. Then an UNKNOWN blows right past her to get the nomination.

AND.....at that time her resume' was less tarnished than it is now. Her physical stature and appearance was certainly a whole lot better than it is now. What the time since her last blow out proves, is she is what she is and time only makes it ALL that much worse.

The problem for the democrats is they painted themselves in a corner by not surfacing any plausible candidates.

Biden? Gore? Waiting for the other shoe(s) to drop?
Old 11-11-2015, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please also remember that at this time of year in 2007 Clinton was the lead candidate and all but coronated. Then an UNKNOWN blows right past her to get the nomination.

AND.....at that time her resume' was less tarnished than it is now. Her physical stature and appearance was certainly a whole lot better than it is now. What the time since her last blow out proves, is she is what she is and time only makes it ALL that much worse.

The problem for the democrats is they painted themselves in a corner by not surfacing any plausible candidates.

Biden? Gore? Waiting for the other shoe(s) to drop?
Would you care to make a wager of an ice-cold Yeungling that Hillary gets the nomination?
Old 11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you care to make a wager of an ice-cold Yeungling that Hillary gets the nomination?
Can she still be nominated once she is indicted? Just wondering.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for the offer. No!
In that unlikely circumstance I would not want to further the dilusion by helping celebrate the party actually nominating a person of questionable ethics and honesty as the best their party has to offer.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's obvious from the debate last night that increasing the minimum wage is not a happening event with a Republican victory. So now the battle lines are drawn, and the fight will be on. Running against it may alienate a large segment of voters. Choose battles carefully.
Please remind me why we need the FEDERAL government involved in this. Individual states should be the place.

You people want FEDERAL involvement in everything.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:35 PM
n/a

Apparently someone is assuming that there will be a large liberal turnout to vote. Without Obama, there won't be a large black turnout. There never is, and it won't be any different. Do you really think that anyone that is already making $15 an hour cares if the minimum wage goes up to $15 an hour? You must think that every voter is pretty shallow if they are worried more about minimum wages than about employment, the economy, terrorism and the illegal invasion of aliens crossing unhindered across the border, taking their jobs. And if you don't think that young Americans are worried about illegals taking their jobs, then you can't think that they will vote based upon minimum wages.

I believe women are smarter than to be grouped by the likes of you, as being shallow enough to vote for a known criminal just because she is a female. Hilary won't get any of the republican female voters, so she may get half the total of women voters.

Independents are not fooled by Shrilary so they will likely make the difference in who wins the election. Right now they are leaning to the right of center. Minimum wages won't be an issue for them.

So, I would not start celebrating for Shrilary just yet. Even if she is on the ballot, she may not fare that well when it comes down to actual votes.

And to the troll that insists that shrilary will get the Florida eletoral votes. One state doesn't make the country. And remember that if Rubio is running against her, she will likely lose Florida.

College kids aren't going to vote based on min wages because they all think they deserve management wages when they graduate with a degree. Half the college kids won't be voting anyway.

There is an FBI investigation of Shrillary's criminal activity regarding national security. Some states have mentioned that they may not allow her on the ballot because of the investigation. I don't know how true that part is, so I can't swear to it. It would be interesting if that happens.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:43 PM
n/a

Only liberals will make a war out of something so trivial. Pathetic. Instead of working on unemployment (record number of folks quit working), poverty (record number still on food stamps) the pathetic economic growth, the national debt, the high cost of health care, terrorism, inflation, etc. you want to make war on minimum wages, which hardly relates to anyone. You tried to make it about abortion, but the GOP is not taking the bait. You tried to make it about gay marriage, but the GOP is not taking the bait. You are trying to make it about "black lives matter" but NO ONE is taking the bait. So, you only have minimum wages as a defense for Hilary......something for her to run on. Hmmm, pretty pathetic.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently someone is assuming that there will be a large liberal turnout to vote. Without Obama, there won't be a large black turnout. There never is, and it won't be any different. Do you really think that anyone that is already making $15 an hour cares if the minimum wage goes up to $15 an hour? You must think that every voter is pretty shallow if they are worried more about minimum wages than about employment, the economy, terrorism and the illegal invasion of aliens crossing unhindered across the border, taking their jobs. And if you don't think that young Americans are worried about illegals taking their jobs, then you can't think that they will vote based upon minimum wages.

I believe women are smarter than to be grouped by the likes of you, as being shallow enough to vote for a known criminal just because she is a female. Hilary won't get any of the republican female voters, so she may get half the total of women voters.

Independents are not fooled by Shrilary so they will likely make the difference in who wins the election. Right now they are leaning to the right of center. Minimum wages won't be an issue for them.

So, I would not start celebrating for Shrilary just yet. Even if she is on the ballot, she may not fare that well when it comes down to actual votes.

And to the troll that insists that shrilary will get the Florida eletoral votes. One state doesn't make the country. And remember that if Rubio is running against her, she will likely lose Florida.

College kids aren't going to vote based on min wages because they all think they deserve management wages when they graduate with a degree. Half the college kids won't be voting anyway.

There is an FBI investigation of Shrillary's criminal activity regarding national security. Some states have mentioned that they may not allow her on the ballot because of the investigation. I don't know how true that part is, so I can't swear to it. It would be interesting if that happens.
She will be on the ballot and will escape any federal prosecution. The WH will not allow that to happen to his party.

Two things however....

1. I am "hearing" and have no site to cite, simply some political professionals I know, tell me there is great concern in the Democratic Party of "less than enthusiastic" voter turnout spurred by backlash on this candidate. I suppose the Sanders crowds and enthisiasm are also an indicator of deep seeded problems with the Clinton candidacy.

2.. I also hear, not JUST from operatives but in addition insiders in DC and the beginnings of news reports, that there is a deep distrust, etc of the Obama WH. If voter apathy had not done in Romney, he would not be in the WH, and I cannot wait for the inevitable "tell all" books to come. Jarrett and company will certainly be uncovered.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
She will be on the ballot and will escape any federal prosecution. The WH will not allow that to happen to his party.

Two things however....

1. I am "hearing" and have no site to cite, simply some political professionals I know, tell me there is great concern in the Democratic Party of "less than enthusiastic" voter turnout spurred by backlash on this candidate. I suppose the Sanders crowds and enthisiasm are also an indicator of deep seeded problems with the Clinton candidacy.

2.. I also hear, not JUST from operatives but in addition insiders in DC and the beginnings of news reports, that there is a deep distrust, etc of the Obama WH. If voter apathy had not done in Romney, he would not be in the WH, and I cannot wait for the inevitable "tell all" books to come. Jarrett and company will certainly be uncovered.
Once Obama leaves the White House, those closest to him will only be more than happy to spill their guts for a book deal. Liberals are known for eating their young.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:01 PM
n/a

$15 minimum wage is extremely high in some areas of the country and extremely low in other parts of the country. That's why the Fed Gov needs to allow states to handle this kind of legislation. The Fed Gov has it's own problems, and doesn't need additional responsibilities such as this. We don't need a gov nanny.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

When you went from Hillary to Shrillary did you just cross the troll line?
Old 11-11-2015, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not the OP, but I would say no if the name Shillary fits...and it does.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
CHI.....I am one who criticizes you,and your little pals, often for your little zings.

HOWEVER I agree that was not necessary at all

That sarcasm is not necessary, HOWEVER, having said that....the poster was responding to a member of your little gang and she is infamous on here for repeating the same things over and over totally unrelated to any real issues, ridiculing and she can get under your skin a bit. THAT is the motive of your gang I assume, but it does go both ways, and is unnecessary.

It would be nice to read one of you actually discussing issues or telling everyone why your candidate is best for the country.

They should have both an adult and children section on here.

Tags
subject, hot, potatoe, usa, issues, votes….again….no….yet, buying, eason, campaign, aiming, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.