Kruz sued

Old 02-19-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Default Kruz sued

"A Texas attorney has filed a lawsuit questioning Ted Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president." Send the guy back to Canada, they will probably not allow him to enter. He is not a naturally born citizen.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"A Texas attorney has filed a lawsuit questioning Ted Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president." Send the guy back to Canada, they will probably not allow him to enter. He is not a naturally born citizen.
He had an American mother, therefore he IS an American citizen by birth. There is a question as to whether that is considered "natural born" but he can not be deported. I am glad that Trump and Cruz are fighting, because it takes the heat off of Rubio. So far, I support Rubio. But, the primary is still a few weeks away.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

I bet the lawyer liberal democrat?

Hippocrates called people who questioned Obama's birth place birther's. Obama dead beat daddy was Muslim. Cruz looks like mirror of Obama history. Except different country and less questions of his pass.

Cruz is already being set up in lairs crook heaven Chicago. Land where al Capone was Saint compared to politico structure that goes on in that cesspool.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

Default "Hippocrates"?????

Quote:

Hippocrates called people who questioned Obama's birth place birther's. Obama dead beat daddy was Muslim. Cruz looks like mirror of Obama history. Except different country and less questions of his pass.

Cruz is already being set up in lairs crook heaven Chicago. Land where al Capone was Saint compared to politico structure that goes on in that cesspool.

seriously? It's hard to believe you're a living breathing adult...lacking an education, when you don't know the difference between Hippocrates, a Greek physician of the Age of Pericles (Classical Greece) and a hypocrite, a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

There should be an intelligence and common sense test prior to earning your license to post online.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
seriously? It's hard to believe you're a living breathing adult...lacking an education, when you don't know the difference between Hippocrates, a Greek physician of the Age of Pericles (Classical Greece) and a hypocrite, a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

There should be an intelligence and common sense test prior to earning your license to post online.
I think he took the "Hypocritic Oath"
Old 02-19-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Obvious country mouse post.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Haw bout thus a 6£€€€@@g 16¥r@n s&@@p 6€€€~~7 45 16 17 3r 1p
Old 02-19-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Haw bout thus a 6£€€€@@g 16¥r@n s&@@p 6€€€~~7 45 16 17 3r 1p
unbelievable!!!---you guessed my password
Old 02-19-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
unbelievable!!!---you guessed my password
Oh, for a minute there I thought our young pet liberal was back.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Anytime now. School should have let out by now.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
He had an American mother, therefore he IS an American citizen by birth. There is a question as to whether that is considered "natural born" but he can not be deported. I am glad that Trump and Cruz are fighting, because it takes the heat off of Rubio. So far, I support Rubio. But, the primary is still a few weeks away.
I don't know Cruz's father recently said that "We should send Obama back to Kenya"! Obama had an American mother as well. Why would it be different?
Old 02-19-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know Cruz's father recently said that "We should send Obama back to Kenya"! Obama had an American mother as well. Why would it be different?
I doubt he meant it literally, but he should know better than say anything that a leftie might hear. They interpret every nuance to their political benefit.

Tags
back, canada, born, citizen, naturally, enter, guy, send, filed, lawsuit, attorney, sued, texas, questioning, ted, president, kruz, serve, cruz’s, eligibility

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.