Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report

Old 03-21-2017, 04:35 AM
n/a

Default Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report

Even Fox has had enough of the lies from the trump camp and his enablers. Maybe now trumpsters will rethink their actions.

Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report
Old 03-21-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Even Fox has had enough of the lies from the trump camp and his enablers. Maybe now trumpsters will rethink their actions.
So quick to judgement except of course if the initiator or initiative is progressive driven. Aah the hypocrisy of it all

We don't know the full story and if a progressive has to admit Judge Napolitano is a stand up guy. Let's allow the facts to play out.

While James Comey said there was no evidence he didn't say it didn't happen. Why? because if it did happen its a criminal act and anyone intending on committing a crime is going to plan very carefully not to leave evidence behind

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-21-2017, 04:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
So quick to judgement except of course if the initiator or initiative is progressive driven. Aah the hypocrisy of it all

We don't know the full story and if a progressive has to admit Judge Napolitano is a stand up guy. Let's allow the facts to play out.

While James Comey said there was no evidence he didn't say it didn't happen. Why? because if it did happen its a criminal act and anyone intending on committing a crime is going to plan very carefully not to leave evidence behind

Personal Best Regards:
What would it take to have you admit it didn't happen, no evidence, what else does he need to say.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:23 AM
n/a

I'm actually surprised that Faux News would even do this, given that typically they have no problem...when conservatives lie and start unsubstantiated rumors.

Go figure.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm actually surprised that Faux News would even do this, given that typically they have no problem...when conservatives lie and start unsubstantiated rumors.

Go figure.
The judge often gets too close to the truth. They've booted him off before when he goes "too far"...gets "too close".

Like people want to do to me here...have me booted off for getting too close to the truth.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Lets be clear.

There is no thread on TOTV about this...

There is no news items....

The Judge is still on the air..

If the President of the United States, who has one of the best and largest intelligence agencies on the world, embarrass his country and himself once again, ON AN INTERNATIONAL STAG, by citing the judge as his source for an accusation toward a great ally.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lets be clear.

There is no thread on TOTV about this...

There is no news items....

The Judge is still on the air..

If the President of the United States, who has one of the best and largest intelligence agencies on the world, embarrass his country and himself once again, ON AN INTERNATIONAL STAG, by citing the judge as his source for an accusation toward a great ally.
It's the lead story on Yahoo...
Old 03-21-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's the lead story on Yahoo...
Thanks for the heads up, and again, had the leader of the free world, standing beside the leader of an ally, responding to an international media member, said that the judge was his source for intelligence, this would not even be anything.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Fox News’ Judge Napolitano has been benched indefinitely over wiretapping claims (UPDATED: Maybe not?) – TheBlaze

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
The judge often gets too close to the truth. They've booted him off before when he goes "too far"...gets "too close".

Like people want to do to me here...have me booted off for getting too close to the truth.
Keep fvcking dreaming.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

I am setting aside the issue of Russia involvement or wiretapping because of the hyper-partisan and explosive atmosphere in Washington. Frankly the accusations and attacks are getting sickening from both sides and i have taken not to believe anyone.

I am interested in the issue as respects this Judge because I have always enjoyed his non-partisan analysis. he's a very bright guy who shows himself to be a man of integrity. so this aspect of it i will be watching closely.

Personal Best Regards
Old 03-21-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Default Was this only a few months ago?

Obama responds to ‘Mean Tweet’ from Donald Trump on Jimmy Kimmel - TODAY.com
Old 03-21-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

GG, Infowars and Alex Jones as your source? Get a grip.

Old 03-21-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

GG, just in:

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 03-21-2017, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am setting aside the issue of Russia involvement or wiretapping because of the hyper-partisan and explosive atmosphere in Washington. Frankly the accusations and attacks are getting sickening from both sides and i have taken not to believe anyone.

I am interested in the issue as respects this Judge because I have always enjoyed his non-partisan analysis. he's a very bright guy who shows himself to be a man of integrity. so this aspect of it i will be watching closely.

Personal Best Regards
Why the big deal ?

Fox has been caught several times in outlandish conspiracy theory reporting recently.

This is only the story it is because the President used it in international setting as his only back up for charging the British of illegal activities.

She's Smith is getting tited if cirrecting and apologizing for the network.

Tags
trump, fox, enablers, trumpsters, actions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.