Crazy Joe At It Again

Old 08-18-2016, 04:21 AM
n/a

Default Crazy Joe At It Again

Why didn't this story enter mainstream media?

In the beginning of the week Joe Biden joined Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in Scranton, PA. Joe went off his prepared remarks by making claim that Donald Trump is unfit to be president and that he couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Then crazy Joe stuck his foot in his mouth again. He says pointing to a guy in the crowd. You see that guy there well if something happens to the president that guy is with me all the time because he carries the nuclear codes Duh...talk about dumb

But there is more irony to this story then Joe's faux pas. He is calling Donald Trump unfit to be trusted with the nuclear code while Hillary Clinton continues to be haunted by her illegal and grossly negligence of top secret information that properly hacked by every enemy government

Richard Nixon was a piker next to Hillary Clinton and the liberal establishment and media haunted him until he resigned. And here is clear criminal activity by a politician with a history of criminal activity and this nation continues to allow her to campaign
It begs so many questions and those questions are be smothered by progressives who are determined to canonize their demigod.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-18-2016, 04:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

In the beginning of the week Joe Biden joined Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in Scranton, PA. Joe went off his prepared remarks by making claim that Donald Trump is unfit to be president and that he couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Then crazy Joe stuck his foot in his mouth again. He says pointing to a guy in the crowd. You see that guy there well if something happens to the president that guy is with me all the time because he carries the nuclear codes Duh...talk about dumb

But there is more irony to this story then Joe's faux pas. He is calling Donald Trump unfit to be trusted with the nuclear code while Hillary Clinton continues to be haunted by her illegal and grossly negligence of top secret information that properly hacked by every enemy government

Richard Nixon was a piker next to Hillary Clinton and the liberal establishment and media haunted him until he resigned. And here is clear criminal activity by a politician with a history of criminal activity and this nation continues to allow her to campaign
It begs so many questions and those questions are be smothered by progressives who are determined to canonize their demigod.

Personal Best Regards:
Good post.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
St. Hillary does have a nice ring to it.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Old 08-18-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

I see PBR has resorted to name calling. A step down in his credibility. BTW, if it's Crazy Joe when it comes to Biden then why isn't it Tricky Dick when it comes to Nixon?
Old 08-18-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

and media haunted him until he resigned.

Is that why he resigned? Is that the general unbiased perception?
Old 08-18-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
It's not wise to drink at 5:00 in the morning.
Old 08-18-2016, 12:53 PM
n/a

Wow, you liberals are pretty mean to the posters. Calling a politician a name is fair game. I have never heard PBR call any poster on here a derogatory name. I have on occasion, but he hasn't. I try not to but libtards do have a habit of bringing out the worst in people. Just look at Milwaukee.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, you liberals are pretty mean to the posters. Calling a politician a name is fair game. I have never heard PBR call any poster on here a derogatory name. I have on occasion, but he hasn't. I try not to but libtards do have a habit of bringing out the worst in people. Just look at Milwaukee.
Am I supposed to cry you a river? I'm new at wise guy remarks.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Am I supposed to cry you a river? I'm new at wise guy remarks.
I doubt that.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt that.
I do know how. And it's tempting. But it's like playing ping pong against Steven Hawkins.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Default Re: Hilly and nixon impeachment

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I recall reading years ago that as a young atty Hillary Clinton and the law firm she worked for were actively trying to remove Nixon from office. We know of course that she prevented Billy from being removed from office.
From her previous work AGAINST NIXON she discovered the president is in fact above the law.
Comely directly said Hillary is guilty of gross misconduct. I don't think there is any precedent on how to handle if the FBI sent one candidate to jail where Hillary clearly belongs.

THAT IS THE JOB, THAT IS THE DUTY OF THE AMERICAN VOTER.

Sadly, this election looks like it is going to be close. I WILL BE VOTING FOR TRUMP. Clearly many people I know and frankly many people who have chosen to live in this GATED DISNEYLAND FOR SENIORS will vote the CLINTON MOB for an ILLEGAL THIRD TERM.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Hopefully, Clinton will have another stroke before Nov and then we can bury her as well as she buried her emails.

Tags
guy, joe, crazy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.