Creating Intentional Chaos

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Everyone bickers on here, Rubi probably the least of anyone.

Your old lady does not complain about my size...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Classy post.

Does Rubicon now come to support your trash.

Rubicon is not the worst person for bickering.

He IS the single largest uninformed hypocrite on here, AND he does very emphatically preach instead of discuss. Some may call his constant hypocritical preaching to be bickering, but he avoids any discussions that are issue driven and simply says the same thing.....ALL AMERICANS WHO ARE PROGRESSIVE ARE TERRIBLE. DONALD J TRUMP HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN HIS LIFE.

Not sure if he bickers because in order to do that bickering is defined as....arguing about petty and trivial matters. His definition of trivial matters are foreign policy, economics and not only does he not argue about that, he just ignores that.

Again, he just twists his words to say the exact same thing in every post. ALL AMERICANS WHO ARE PROGRESSIVE ARE TERRUBLE AND DONALD J TRUMP IS AS NEAR PERFECTION AS YOU CAN BE. I guess you need to add, he feels Trump is honest, all media is lying (unless they bow to Trump) , and he doesn't like anyone that does not have his skin color or a western European heritage
  #17  
Old 03-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Its a certainty on TOTV that whomever the author of a new thread s/he will be met in the manner that s/he is perceived by other posters.

I had decided sometime ago that given the intensity of Political Talk to voice an opinion but not to engage directly with those posters who have demonstrate they are not serious thinkers

And it was a certainty that some posters would either mistake my comments or manipulate them to their liking.

Intentional chaos was the subject matter and as one poster aptly stated it has created a polarized nation .

Those desiring to destroy or control this nation have done so:

through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

Notice how our enemies play on the racist issue. Notice how black radical organizations are intent on pushing the "white devil"agenda. White privilege claims are a classic marker. ..........

My reference about the intel community was not principally about Trump; albeit Trump in my view is correct in his assessment that the intelligence community is out of control. he called them out made it all transparent...and wikleaks dump of Vault 7 supports such contentions. a politicized intelligence agency becomes the KGB.

Obama's grab for power and supported by his party and MSM is frightening. the founder have to be turning over in their graves.

I spoke of bickering on here as a general statement and not a personal one. what some call bickering others call defending their position...but I digress.

bottom line we are losing our nation because Americans
are falling for the agitprop pied pipers mantras...that was my point.

Personal Best Regards:
  #18  
Old 03-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Its a certainty on TOTV that whomever the author of a new thread s/he will be met in the manner that s/he is perceived by other posters.

I had decided sometime ago that given the intensity of Political Talk to voice an opinion but not to engage directly with those posters who have demonstrate they are not serious thinkers

And it was a certainty that some posters would either mistake my comments or manipulate them to their liking.

Intentional chaos was the subject matter and as one poster aptly stated it has created a polarized nation .

Those desiring to destroy or control this nation have done so:

through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

Notice how our enemies play on the racist issue. Notice how black radical organizations are intent on pushing the "white devil"agenda. White privilege claims are a classic marker. ..........

My reference about the intel community was not principally about Trump; albeit Trump in my view is correct in his assessment that the intelligence community is out of control. he called them out made it all transparent...and wikleaks dump of Vault 7 supports such contentions. a politicized intelligence agency becomes the KGB.

Obama's grab for power and supported by his party and MSM is frightening. the founder have to be turning over in their graves.

I spoke of bickering on here as a general statement and not a personal one. what some call bickering others call defending their position...but I digress.

bottom line we are losing our nation because Americans
are falling for the agitprop pied pipers mantras...that was my point.

Personal Best Regards:
It takes you forever to get to the point. Think about tweeting; it works for your hero.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  #19  
Old 03-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It takes you forever to get to the point. Think about tweeting; it works for your hero.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Dear guest:

I do agree with you but......

you might want to read some of the responses to posts on Poltical talk because even when you lay it out like your talking to a 4th grader some still don't get it ergo ......

Personal Best Regards:

PS Trump is not my hero...I am interested in an agenda that moves us away from the progressive agenda
  #20  
Old 03-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear guest:

I do agree with you but......

you might want to read some of the responses to posts on Poltical talk because even when you lay it out like your talking to a 4th grader some still don't get it ergo ......

Personal Best Regards:

PS Trump is not my hero...I am interested in an agenda that moves us away from the progressive agenda
I am beginning to figure you out. I was admittedly slow, but your ideas pretty much come direct from a Russian point of view. Expressed well on ZeroHedge, and manifested on TOTV..

I sincerely believe that you advocate the total breakdown of the USA as it exists, and to have Trump rebuild it in such a manner that there is really only one thought process and no interference or other party to debate with on anything.

No other explanation, and in reading your narrow thinking, it is apparent you want NO interference in what a leader like Trump wants, as also supported by alt right, Breitbart, etc. A nation of white people who are very selective as to religion, skin color, or religion they allow to join their private club.

Tearing down a nation and rebuilding it to your white supreme vision.

Sorry it took me awhile to figure it out, but you seem to share the Russian view of America, the Trump view of conspiracies, and the altright view of a white dominated. Male dominated society.
  #21  
Old 03-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I had decided sometime ago that given the intensity of Political Talk to voice an opinion but not to engage directly with those posters who have demonstrate they are not serious thinkers.


Coming from the 'soapbox pseudo-intellectual,' who wants so hard to be taken seriously, but isn't (by anyone with even a modicum of intelligence)...that's the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Thanks!


Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #22  
Old 03-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am beginning to figure you out. I was admittedly slow, but your ideas pretty much come direct from a Russian point of view. Expressed well on ZeroHedge, and manifested on TOTV..

I sincerely believe that you advocate the total breakdown of the USA as it exists, and to have Trump rebuild it in such a manner that there is really only one thought process and no interference or other party to debate with on anything.

No other explanation, and in reading your narrow thinking, it is apparent you want NO interference in what a leader like Trump wants, as also supported by alt right, Breitbart, etc. A nation of white people who are very selective as to religion, skin color, or religion they allow to join their private club.

Tearing down a nation and rebuilding it to your white supreme vision.

Sorry it took me awhile to figure it out, but you seem to share the Russian view of America, the Trump view of conspiracies, and the altright view of a white dominated. Male dominated society.
Exactly the reason it was so easy to choose a nickname, that reflected his real personality and intentions...RubiTHECon.
  #23  
Old 03-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Its a certainty on TOTV that whomever the author of a new thread s/he will be met in the manner that s/he is perceived by other posters.

I had decided sometime ago that given the intensity of Political Talk to voice an opinion but not to engage directly with those posters who have demonstrate they are not serious thinkers

And it was a certainty that some posters would either mistake my comments or manipulate them to their liking.

Intentional chaos was the subject matter and as one poster aptly stated it has created a polarized nation .

Those desiring to destroy or control this nation have done so:

through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

Notice how our enemies play on the racist issue. Notice how black radical organizations are intent on pushing the "white devil"agenda. White privilege claims are a classic marker. ..........

My reference about the intel community was not principally about Trump; albeit Trump in my view is correct in his assessment that the intelligence community is out of control. he called them out made it all transparent...and wikleaks dump of Vault 7 supports such contentions. a politicized intelligence agency becomes the KGB.

Obama's grab for power and supported by his party and MSM is frightening. the founder have to be turning over in their graves.

I spoke of bickering on here as a general statement and not a personal one. what some call bickering others call defending their position...but I digress.

bottom line we are losing our nation because Americans
are falling for the agitprop pied pipers mantras...that was my point.

Personal Best Regards:
RUBICON you new to get a grip!

Like this one:
through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

So here are a list of all the movies released in 2016 why don't you point out the ones with women who make male subservient!

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2016

WikiLeaks is an arm of the KGB who hacked the CIA! The are our enemies!

Enlighten me on Obama's grab for power? And please MSM why don't you just say NOT FAUX NEWS!

Then you quote the QUEEN of Left Wing News Huffington Post... I had to look that one up! And yes I the FCC does require stations to population. I know that because the local stations every few years would announce a review...so what is the problem?

No bickering here just a few questions.... COPUFF
  #24  
Old 03-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Very disconcerting this entire thing.

At least we have RUBICON figured out and now his posts will make sense in line with his affliations, because without that ingrediant they were senseless.

In any case....just a few things if anyone likes to google and read up on things......here are some names to insure you know well...

Steve Bannon
Andy Badalato
Oleg Deripaska
Pavel Vrublevsky
and of course WIKI Leaks......we know their affliation.

Here is also a recent investigative report...This is scary for sure.

How to Connect the Dots Between Trump and Russia

Ivanka has ties as well going back a few years...... Read about this at this link.....

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal - The New Yorker

I honestly hate conspiracy theories but beginning to think that "if it walks like a.......CAN there honestly be all these connnections and if you read.....mobs, spies, Russia, Putin, Russia, Trump.....all tied together....Bannon is a star it seems. Man, how many coincedences can there be ?
  #25  
Old 03-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Have you guys thought of marching or protesting at the squares? Maybe boycotting golf and pickleball??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #26  
Old 03-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Maybe you should order some pussy hats first...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #27  
Old 03-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPuff View Post

So here are a list of all the movies released in 2016 why don't you point out the ones with women who make male subservient!
I believe you forgot the link...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #28  
Old 03-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am beginning to figure you out. I was admittedly slow, but your ideas pretty much come direct from a Russian point of view. Expressed well on ZeroHedge, and manifested on TOTV..

I sincerely believe that you advocate the total breakdown of the USA as it exists, and to have Trump rebuild it in such a manner that there is really only one thought process and no interference or other party to debate with on anything.

No other explanation, and in reading your narrow thinking, it is apparent you want NO interference in what a leader like Trump wants, as also supported by alt right, Breitbart, etc. A nation of white people who are very selective as to religion, skin color, or religion they allow to join their private club.

Tearing down a nation and rebuilding it to your white supreme vision.

Sorry it took me awhile to figure it out, but you seem to share the Russian view of America, the Trump view of conspiracies, and the altright view of a white dominated. Male dominated society.
Liberals...the D party are CAUSING the breakdown of the USA...by helping the Hispanics breed us out. They MUST know that the Hispanic population is growing rapidly and they WILL become the majority within 30 years. If we stay on the present course, the country is lost.

That's the way it MUST be. It's the ONLY way that works. Equality certainly doesn't work, quotas don't work. A falling white population and rising minority population certainly doesn't work. What worked was white men running a white country. We went from #1 and 90% white in the 50s to 49% white and #25 now.

White and male...it's the ONLY thing that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
RUBICON you new to get a grip!

Like this one:
through the feminist movement. The film industry has shifted away from strong alpha males to super human females. Men have become subservient to women in Hollywood movie making.

So here are a list of all the movies released in 2016 why don't you point out the ones with women who make male subservient!

WikiLeaks is an arm of the KGB who hacked the CIA! The are our enemies!

Enlighten me on Obama's grab for power? And please MSM why don't you just say NOT FAUX NEWS!

Then you quote the QUEEN of Left Wing News Huffington Post... I had to look that one up! And yes I the FCC does require stations to population. I know that because the local stations every few years would announce a review...so what is the problem?

No bickering here just a few questions.... COPUFF
Come on...admit it...they prop up the minorities and women...they're now "the boss" the hero must get approval from, they're the CEO, and often the hero too. The men are working for the women/minorities more often than not.

Could be...I don't KNOW and neither do you really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Maybe you should order some pussy hats first...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
No...d!ck hats. Big hairy balls hanging from the chin and a big erect pen!s for a hat. Chase the pussy hats and pussy costumes around.
  #29  
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Maybe you should order some pussy hats first...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thats a good one....
  #30  
Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Link to all the movies released in 2016 for Rubicon to review and enlighten us on the Hollywood roles for subservient men has been added to original post.

Can't wait to see that list!
 

Tags
back, nation, number, chaos, intentional

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.