Do you REALLY think the wall is going to stop illegals?????

Old 02-03-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
The Dirt, it's .....do not speak English well.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Chi - I like the way I phrased it better. I might say to my wife "I'm going to give you some good lovin" , but I'm not going to say to her "I'm going to love you well". Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You really have to spend some time reading about Trump.

No, no matter what, they do not hold a candle to the Trump history of sex, associations, cheating, scandals and mean spirtied actions over the entire course of his life.

Maybe you are right about GOOD GUYS not making it as President...probably would let that pass,...but I always thought that REALLY BAD GUYS never even got close. Obviously wrong as this might be the worst man ever.
You still seem to be missing the point. We had no other choice. Once he made it through the primaries, he was the only one that could beat Hillary, the felonious criminal traitor. You keep hitting him on his personality traits but have not done anything but highlight those traits that everyone has seen and discarded as something that comes with the package. Who did you vote for, Hillary? Totally bad, personality and criminally.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You really have to spend some time reading about Trump.

No, no matter what, they do not hold a candle to the Trump history of sex, associations, cheating, scandals and mean spirtied actions over the entire course of his life.

Maybe you are right about GOOD GUYS not making it as President...probably would let that pass,...but I always thought that REALLY BAD GUYS never even got close. Obviously wrong as this might be the worst man ever.
Written by whom? People who hate him?

You SHOULD have read Obama's books BEFORE you voted for him too.

Quote:
You still seem to be missing the point. We had no other choice. Once he made it through the primaries, he was the only one that could beat Hillary, the felonious criminal traitor. You keep hitting him on his personality traits but have not done anything but highlight those traits that everyone has seen and discarded as something that comes with the package. Who did you vote for, Hillary? Totally bad, personality and criminally.
There were 4 other candidates besides those two...YOU could have made any one of them the winner...how? By VOTING for them!

Instead, you were brainwashed by "your party" into believing that ONLY the two bought and paid for crooks from the D or R party COULD win. So...you voted in ANOTHER liar and crook.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, you're simply another one who hated Hillary...more than you love this country.

Thanks for at least admitting it.

Tags
paying, stop, illegals, wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.