Don't forget on election day to NOT re-elect an incumbent!

Old 10-16-2010, 08:25 AM
n/a

Default Don't forget on election day to NOT re-elect an incumbent!

If one had to make a decision on who to vote for by listening to the candidates we would have no choice at all as they apparently have all cheated (in one form or another), have all stolen funds (using public funds for self gain), they all have no business sense and of course they all lie.
All the above is not my opinion.....it is what they say of each other.

I would like to see something really creative like vote for me because here is what I have done better than 'X' or here is what I can do for you when elect by doing 'Y'. However all we get is the dirt dug up or made up about their opponent.

Anyway....since they are ALL unworthy based on their assessment of each other, just simply do not re-elect an incumbent.

A new comer may have one advantage over the incumbents....they go into office without knowing why things are done the way they are by the current incompetents.

Re-elect no one!

btk
Old 10-16-2010, 09:23 AM
n/a

I understand the sentiment Bill, but it's more important NOT TO ELECT ANYONE WHO HELPED OR WOULD HELP THE PELOSI AGENDA. If it's a choice between a Democrat congressional candidate and a Republican congressional incumbent; you gotta go with the Republican and help stop the Pelosi agenda. The same is true in the Senate races.

I know my post doesn't apply to all those who think the growing big government which is taking over more and more of our freedoms and responsibilities and driving our economy into third world status is just "so peachy".

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.