Trump & Son Ripped Off St. Jude Children's Hospital

Old 06-07-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default Trump & Son Ripped Off St. Jude Children's Hospital

Amazing investigation!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#44c7ab336b4a
Old 06-07-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

I would call Forbes a legitimate news organization. There is no doubt this is true. Why am I not surprised? Trump is all about the money and enriching himself at the public's or American taxpayers expense.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

You have to let Eric off the hook. He was doing the right thing until his father found out what he was doing.

Why should it come as a surprise that Trump doesn't give a damn about anybody, but his own pocketbook?

Anyone that does think that Trump isn't involved in his businesses now have their eyes closed to what this guy is, and always will be. That is a person that cares for only himself.

They got all over the Clintons for their charity. All you ever heard was "pay for play". They didn't take any money out of the foundation for themselves. Trump doesn't put any money in his foundation, and rips off his sons. Not a peep from the Republicans. We need a businessman to run the country. Well, we really got one.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have to let Eric off the hook. He was doing the right thing until his father found out what he was doing.

Why should it come as a surprise that Trump doesn't give a damn about anybody, but his own pocketbook?

Anyone that does think that Trump isn't involved in his businesses now have their eyes closed to what this guy is, and always will be. That is a person that cares for only himself.

They got all over the Clintons for their charity. All you ever heard was "pay for play". They didn't take any money out of the foundation for themselves. Trump doesn't put any money in his foundation, and rips off his sons. Not a peep from the Republicans. We need a businessman to run the country. Well, we really got one.
What a crock of B.S.! The Clintons were paid by the Charity for their speaking, transportation, hotels, meals, etc. If not for the charity, they would be just as broke as they were when they left the White House.

AND they cheated on their tax returns and had to go back a fix five years worth.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

The story is not BS. Everything is all coming into focus now and the media is in a feeding frenzy. Trump's own worse enemy is himself. He is actually on camera stating he has never made a mistake in his life. Can you imagine somebody saying something like that? Trump like the Clinton's have many skeletons in their closet. When this is all said and done we will all see the real Donald Trump. This is not going to end well for him or this country. I do have much respect for Mike Pence. He will be the next POTUS before the years is out. More on him in case you still haven't heard of this.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
Old 06-07-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

The story is all BS. It's all speculation. There is not one single piece of actual verifiable evidence of any wrongdoing presented here. It's just like so many other hit pieces on the Trumps.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
The story is all BS. It's all speculation. There is not one single piece of actual verifiable evidence of any wrongdoing presented here. It's just like so many other hit pieces on the Trumps.
Yeah, it's all a witch hunt because Trump has never done anything wrong (just ask him)...and has never told anything but the truth.

Good one!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-07-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, if you would read the Forbes article, it is quite detailed and well investigated.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's only speculation for those who are willfully ignorant and choose not to read factual and verified articles.....I think we have a winner here!
Old 06-07-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's only speculation for those who are willfully ignorant and choose not to read factual and verified articles.....I think we have a winner here!
It was not speculation in any sense and it actually tuned in to the way the DONALD Trump foundation was run. As a scam....and very sloppily I might add....New York investigated it and shut it down completely.

This is a more serious allegation as we are talking veering funds to a political campaign.

Surprised me actually, but FORBES did a great job in actually verifying everything.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a crock of B.S.! The Clintons were paid by the Charity for their speaking, transportation, hotels, meals, etc. If not for the charity, they would be just as broke as they were when they left the White House.

AND they cheated on their tax returns and had to go back a fix five years worth.
You are operating without a clue. The Clinton's release eight years of their tax returns.

They said publicly that they did not receive income from their charity. The Republicans had their tax returns. Do you think for a second they would have let that statement pass, if it wasn't true?

Instead of pulling statements out of your backside, do some research before posting here. google Clintons tax returns. You will see where they received their income. Then again don't, and stay in your little hut on fantasy island to hell with the real world.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are operating without a clue. The Clinton's release eight years of their tax returns.

They said publicly that they did not receive income from their charity. The Republicans had their tax returns. Do you think for a second they would have let that statement pass, if it wasn't true?

Instead of pulling statements out of your backside, do some research before posting here. google Clintons tax returns. You will see where they received their income. Then again don't, and stay in your little hut on fantasy island to hell with the real world.
I cant see whom you are responding to, as they must be on my ignore list, but they are just plain stupid.

Even Trump made the claim that poster made.

The claim was that they sold influence, which was never even partially proven and is hard to prove so who knows, but this post was made by someone who does not get out much.

The Clintons, with all their warts have a legitimate and wonderful Foundation who does great work through the world.

They also have always been very transparent on finances.

I suggest your review your own ignore list and consider this person as a candidate
Old 06-07-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I cant see whom you are responding to, as they must be on my ignore list, but they are just plain stupid.

Even Trump made the claim that poster made.

The claim was that they sold influence, which was never even partially proven and is hard to prove so who knows, but this post was made by someone who does not get out much.

The Clintons, with all their warts have a legitimate and wonderful Foundation who does great work through the world.

They also have always been very transparent on finances.

I suggest your review your own ignore list and consider this person as a candidate
Don't worry, the new head of the FBI has pledged to get to the scum bottom of the foundation barrel.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry, the new head of the FBI has pledged to get to the scum bottom of the foundation barrel.
Not worried. If they did criminal things, so be it, but again, I think you will find that this has already been exhausted, and they are not in any picture.

Bottom line..could care less...I worry for my country and the presidency, thus I will stay in the Present.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Not worried. If they did criminal things, so be it, but again, I think you will find that this has already been exhausted, and they are not in any picture.

Bottom line..could care less...I worry for my country and the presidency, thus I will stay in the Present.
Then you must enjoy nothing burgers regarding collusion.

Of course Obama spying, leaks are very much current! Can't wait.

Tags
hospital, amazing, investigation, childrens, jude

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.