Are Elections Rigged?

Old 10-24-2016, 05:38 AM
n/a

Of course there is no voter fraud. That's like saying there is such a thing as global warming. There is no proof of either, right?
Old 10-24-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow...you have ompletely and totally bought in to the Breitbart way, conspiracy theories and all. Shame.

There is a reason that in this huge county only one newspaper endorsed Trump......THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER.
You are a die hard Democrat no doubt and that's ok. I don't understand how you can totally ignore all of the facts about Clinton's past. She has a truly horrible even scary record. You simply never know what is true with her and not much is.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
I forgot to add, when a sitting president devotes nearly all of his time and policy decisions (including mosul) to helping one candidate, is that rigged?
The President took an oath to keep us safe, keeping Trump out of the White House would qualify as keeping us safe.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
The President took an oath to keep us safe, keeping Trump out of the White House would qualify as keeping us safe.
AMEN

As the man who spent so much time with Trump as ghostwriter for "The Art of the Deal" said about a Trump election...

"'I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.'

How about starting a discussion of a real issue and Trumps plans to help the country....I mean non platitudes and real plans
Old 10-24-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Barry has done more harm to our country than anyone ever, his involvement in Hillarys actions, which are greater than Watergate, are also greater than Watergate.

They are both scum as is the media.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Barry has done more harm to our country than anyone ever, his involvement in Hillarys actions, which are greater than Watergate, are also greater than Watergate.

They are both scum as is the media.
Which has what to do with what ?

What specific proposals from Trump do you favor ?

Do you really believe all the media has gotten together and fudged the polls ?
Old 10-24-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Which has what to do with what ?

What specific proposals from Trump do you favor ?

Do you really believe all the media has gotten together and fudged the polls ?
Your previous comments validate my opinion that you are no longer worthy of my responses.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

They are rigged. By Red state legislature that gerrymander to keep the GOP seats safe: by red state governors who try to keep Democrats from voting
Old 10-24-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Default Are Elections Rigged?

Quote:
They are rigged. By Red state legislature that gerrymander to keep the GOP seats safe: by red state governors who try to keep Democrats from voting
Would the GOP do that?
Just about in every state they could and have,
Old 10-24-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only crybaby losers constantly talk about something being 'rigged'...when they lose.

Trump's entire career has embraced this philosophy...so who really thinks it will change?

Especially when he loses to a woman.
I agree with you. :-)
Old 10-24-2016, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Democrats are working with Putin to pin it on Trump. This is just as true as them attempting to pin collusion between Trump and Putin. It's called PSYOPS. Putin makes Trump look culpable or complicit in the email hacks, therefore making Trump the villain and Hillary the victim.
Oh, please!
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Barry should have impeached himself, if he took that oath. Illegal gun sales that ended up in the hands of our enemies. Paying hostage demands, etc. Obama might as well pushed the button, because the damage he has done to our country is probably the same as radioactive poisoning.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Barry should have impeached himself, if he took that oath. Illegal gun sales that ended up in the hands of our enemies. Paying hostage demands, etc. Obama might as well pushed the button, because the damage he has done to our country is probably the same as radioactive poisoning.
Well MD, pretty soon you'll have a new chapter to write about. Life is good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your previous comments validate my opinion that you are no longer worthy of my responses.
C'mon Al. Answer the questions. Don't be thin skinned. If you dish it out you've got to take it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
What's that about? The e-mails again? The Republicans have investigated that to a tune of millions of dollars. Blog: Taxpayer tab for investigating Hillary: over $20 million
Yes, it has cost a lot. Too bad that D.C. is so corrupt that it has been even necessary to investigate Hillary. She should have been in jail a long time ago, saving us a lot of taxpayer money. But, when you have a corrupt administration, taking care of their corrupt own, it's hard to fight it. Thank goodness for the brave ones that have persevered and fought for real justice. She will get away with all her felonies, but at least we know that there are still some half way decent folks representing us. No thanks to the evil and corrupt left. If the Republicans maintain the majority, Hillary will be indicted next year.

Tags
system, rigged, elections

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.