This explains Trump Cultists

Old 05-02-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Default This explains Trump Cultists

Joe Walsh Just Revealed Trump's Dirty Little Secret | Verified Politics

Quote:
The dirty little secret about Trump’s steady Republican following, Walsh explaining, is that they no longer listen but still are believers: “As a Trump supporter, I do my best not to pay attention to what he says, but I’ll tell you if what. If I pulled my hair out for every nutty thing he said, I’d be bald.”

Kur asked him how he could continue to support Trump if he feels this way?

“It’s not an easy job,” said Walsh. “I try and focus on what he does but I’ll be the first to acknowledge, he makes it very difficult.”

Walsh cited as an example Trump’s revelation that he would be “honored” to meet with Kim Jong-un, the dictator of North Korea, if conditions were right.

“To say he would meet with Kim Jong-un is beyond offensive,” said Walsh, who had the support of Republicans and the Tea Party when he was elected to the House from 2011 through 2013 (after redistricting he lost his seat).

“That is not an easy one to slap away,” added Walsh. “There’s no way Trump should have said ‘honor.’ That is beyond offensive.”

And this....says it ALL.
Quote:

The message is that Trump maintains his loyal following because they have stopped listening to him, or caring what crazy stuff comes out of his mouth. They are his followers no matter what.

“Most Republicans don’t pay attention to facts anymore,” reports PoliticusUSA. “Belief has replaced fact, which means that Trump can lie as much as he wants. He can break a million campaign promises, and it won’t matter to his supporters because they aren’t listening.”
Old 05-02-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You make an excellent point. Trump followers are not bothering to listen to him. Of course, truth be told, we just do not worry about what he says as much as what he does. I do not hang on every nuance or mistake he makes in his speech. I concentrate on his actions. Liberals belong to a superficial group where appearances are everything. That is why many of the Hollywood elite are so fake. They live a facade. Just like I have little concern about your idiotic blather and troll-like agitation. It's all in your game. You are grieving and when one is grieving, the rest of us that are celebrating need to be more sympathetic to your depression.

Trump is doing an excellent job. He is a workaholic, which is refreshing in D.C.

I do feel your pain. I had to endure 8 years of Obama. The difference is that Obama was a good speaker when he used the teleprompter, but an inept leader and an inept gov employee. I am really relieved that he never did completely succeed in his radical agenda. It was so good to see his family leave the White House for the last time. I almost had a tear in my eye when they departed. Almost, but it could have been a particle of dust.

Get well soon. I am sure that I speak for many of us, when I say that we hope you get well fast.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLDNB
You make an excellent point. Trump followers are not bothering to listen to him. Of course, truth be told, we just do not worry about what he says as much as what he does. I do not hang on every nuance or mistake he makes in his speech. I concentrate on his actions. Liberals belong to a superficial group where appearances are everything. That is why many of the Hollywood elite are so fake. They live a facade. Just like I have little concern about your idiotic blather and troll-like agitation. It's all in your game. You are grieving and when one is grieving, the rest of us that are celebrating need to be more sympathetic to your depression.

Trump is doing an excellent job. He is a workaholic, which is refreshing in D.C.

I do feel your pain. I had to endure 8 years of Obama. The difference is that Obama was a good speaker when he used the teleprompter, but an inept leader and an inept gov employee. I am really relieved that he never did completely succeed in his radical agenda. It was so good to see his family leave the White House for the last time. I almost had a tear in my eye when they departed. Almost, but it could have been a particle of dust.

Get well soon. I am sure that I speak for many of us, when I say that we hope you get well fast.

Thanks for confirming that you Trump cultists are true lunatics...and don't care about your country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

The Obama/Clinton cultists are throwing rocks?

Old 05-02-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Thanks for confirming that you Trump cultists are true lunatics...and don't care about your country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And are in the process of destroying what once was a proud political party.

Walsh did nail it though, it seems. Based on posts here, these folks are deaf, dumb and blind, and he has succeeded in convincing these people to support him rather than our country, and that will result in sweeping Democratic victories. When you hear a supporter like Walsh own up, there may be some hope.
---------------------------------------------

[B]JOHN ADAMS (1735-1826)
The people "have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge-- I mean of the character and conduct of their rulers."

DWIGHT EISENHOWER (1890-1969)
The qualities of a great man are "vision, integrity, courage, understanding, the power of articulation, and profundity of character."
[/B]

Tags
trump, walsh, republicans, matter, i’ll

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.