Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 08-05-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The wackadoodle has all kinds of excuses, just ask his parents...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I think several interventions have been tried, but I assume with his advanced degrees he turned the tables on them.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Try to ignore him Tal. Those that own this Forum are not monitoring this Forum. If you go to the Sumter Sheriff, they can get a warrant and uncover his real name.

I would like to know his real name. I don't think he lives here full time. Larbud doesn't live in The Villages. Dirtbanker was a backhoe operator. Anonymity suits people who pretend to remain that way to protect their assets. They do it usually to protect their ass. They are big time cowards and usually failures in life. Married many times or with many failed relationships and few friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
See Tal...

Who said this?

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

Remember?

I have raised three kids, all great and successful. Done all the things worthy of graciegirl criteria. Tal, you have done zero!
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I did say that. And it is true in most cases. Do not make excuses or slither out of your cruelty. Your attacks are sick. Sick.

You have not had a wonderful life. You have a lot of anger and that is very evident. You can say anything because you are anonymous. None of the men I know and admire would stoop to this kind of behavior.
"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

And the same person does not respect the opinions of blue collar workers, divorcees or those not living in villages full-time.

But I must add... the important thing is raising successful "kids" or as I like to call them "children"....and pets are NOT children.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

A buddy of mine reminded me about all the jobs at the AMA.

Jobs and Career Opportunities | AMA

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need a letter of recommendation.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Wireless Sales Representative (FL, The Villages) Jobs in The Villages, FL - Russell Cellular Inc
Old 08-08-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

The Villages Reporter Job in The Villages, FL | Glassdoor

Reporter... what better job for a nosy know it all villager? I can think of two.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Actually looks like the nosy villager.

The Villages Florida
Old 08-09-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

PET SITTER!! Any moron could perform this task...

Loving and caring - Pet Sitter Job in The Villages, FL | PetSitter.com
Old 08-09-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

MOTHER NEEDS CARE!! Finally all that "experience" is going to pay off...

Hands-on Care Needed For My Mother In The Villages - Job in The Villages, FL 32162 - Care.com
Old 08-09-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
MOTHER NEEDS CARE!! Finally all that "experience" is going to pay off...

Hands-on Care Needed For My Mother In The Villages - Job in The Villages, FL 32162 - Care.com
Tals mother plays Golf often and can hit a ball 200+ yards.

You can't make this stuff up, Tal contends he is in the villages to take care of his parents.

Yet...

"Are the TooJays different in service and quality here in the Villages? We have only been to the one in Sumter Landing but my Mom sometimes goes to the one in Spanish Springs after golfing up in the northern area of the Villages. And the one in Brownwood is quite a trip. The Villages | TooJays"

Toojays corned beef
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Does anyone know the easiest jobs to get that would allow children enrollment in the villages school system?
Old 08-15-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack9696 View Post
Does anyone know the easiest jobs to get that would allow children enrollment in the villages school system?
Maybe I should start a new thread.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Have they finished hiring at that new Guy Fieri restaurant?
Old 08-27-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

The Villages Clerical Assistant Job in The Villages, FL | Glassdoor
Old 08-28-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Over here buddy.... a job.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Over here buddy.... a job.
More harassment from Allegiance.

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.