Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 07-03-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am truly disgusted with Allegiance. I hope people will help with getting this man child removed from TOTV. I wonder if he lives with his parents too? That would explain some things. If you see any post that is even slightly off by him on the Regular Board. COMPLAIN. This kind of cyber bullying does not make the Villages nor TOTV look good.
Try to ignore him Tal. Those that own this Forum are not monitoring this Forum. If you go to the Sumter Sheriff, they can get a warrant and uncover his real name.

I would like to know his real name. I don't think he lives here full time. Larbud doesn't live in The Villages. Dirtbanker was a backhoe operator. Anonymity suits people who pretend to remain that way to protect their assets. They do it usually to protect their ass. They are big time cowards and usually failures in life. Married many times or with many failed relationships and few friends.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am truly disgusted with Allegiance. I hope people will help with getting this man child removed from TOTV. I wonder if he lives with his parents too? That would explain some things. If you see any post that is even slightly off by him on the Regular Board-- COMPLAIN. This kind of cyber bullying does not make the Villages nor TOTV look good.
No need to wonder tal, come over for a bbq.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Who is looking to remain anonymous?

Can you please reread your own words....

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."
Great quote AL! O.. Wait that was graciegirl.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who is looking to remain anonymous?

Can you please reread your own words....

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."
Graciegirl. Do not fall for this ****. This man does not deserve your support in any way. He is making TOTV look bad so too the Villages with this months of cyber bullying. I do hope he gets arrested for this cyber bullying as well.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am truly disgusted with Allegiance. I hope people will help with getting this man child removed from TOTV. I wonder if he lives with his parents too? That would explain some things. If you see any post that is even slightly off by him on the Regular Board-- COMPLAIN. This kind of cyber bullying does not make the Villages nor TOTV look good.
See Tal...

Who said this?

Remember?

I have raised three kids, all great and successful. Done all the things worthy of graciegirl criteria. Tal, you have done zero!
Old 07-03-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
See Tal...

Who said this?

Remember?

I have raised three kids, all great and successful. Done all the things worthy of graciegirl criteria. Tal, you have done zero!
I did say that. And it is true in most cases. Do not make excuses or slither out of your cruelty. Your attacks are sick. Sick.

You have not had a wonderful life. You have a lot of anger and that is very evident. You can say anything because you are anonymous. None of the men I know and admire would stoop to this kind of behavior.
n/a

Quote:
See Tal...

Who said this?

Remember?

Graciegirl. I hope you will not let this SOCIOPATH come between us. Love your posts for the most part. This person thinks in generalities and is DISGUSTING. I love your passion for the Villages too. And other stuff.
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Try to ignore him Tal. Those that own this Forum are not monitoring this Forum. If you go to the Sumter Sheriff, they can get a warrant and uncover his real name.

I would like to know his real name. I don't think he lives here full time. Larbud doesn't live in The Villages. Dirtbanker was a backhoe operator. Anonymity suits people who pretend to remain that way to protect their assets. They do it usually to protect their ass. They are big time cowards and usually failures in life. Married many times or with many failed relationships and few friends.
So a backhoe operator is a failure? What does that make Tal? Lol

Remember...

Old 07-03-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did say that. And it is true in most cases. Do not make excuses or slither out of your cruelty. Your attacks are sick. Sick.

You have not had a wonderful life. You have a lot of anger and that is very evident. You can say anything because you are anonymous. None of the men I know and admire would stoop to this kind of behavior.
Remember Graciegirl that I have done a lot with my life as you well know.

This man Allegiance reeks of mental cruelty to others. And he seems very dishonest as far as facts are concerned as well.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Being successful enough to travel south in the winter and North in the summer is a bad thing? That makes you a bad/non villager....

Lol

Sock puppet, poopy pants,CNM is laughing now thanks to you.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
So a backhoe operator is a failure? What does that make Tal? Lol

Remember...

A backhoe operator is not a failure. A waitress is not a failure. A person who cleans out portable toilets is not a failure.

A person who disparages another who has not harmed him is a failure.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Remember Graciegirl that I have done a lot with my life as you well know.

This man Allegiance reeks of mental cruelty to others. And he seems very dishonest as far as facts are concerned as well.
Yes Tal you have done a lot, caring for your parents for the last 59 years.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

I will not go to the Sumter County Sheriff but am creating records establishing a pattern of cyber harassment. The next person if Allegiance is even around on TOTV will not have a bad time of it for the police as there are months of records of cyber harassment against me on here by Allegiance.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
A backhoe operator is not a failure. A waitress is not a failure. A person who cleans out portable toilets is not a failure.

A person who disparages another who has not harmed him is a failure.
I have met nice people who have done many different things in life. One picks up poop and does odd fix it jobs but he seems like a genuinely nice guy most of the time. And I know a number of waitresses, nurses, teachers and people from other walks of life here in the Villages.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I have met nice people who have done many different things in life. One picks up poop and does odd fix it jobs but he seems like a genuinely nice guy most of the time. And I know a number of waitresses, nurses, teachers and people from other walks of life here in the Villages.
Do you tell them "Trump sucks Putin's dick? Or, do you just do that anonymously on here??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.