Happy Birthday J.J. Abrams. 6-27

Old 06-27-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Happy Birthday J.J. Abrams. 6-27

J.J. Abrams - Rotten Tomatoes

His series Lost became more and more interesting to me as I watched it. And his movies. Oh so useful for me and my 224 613 Project even if all just a big co-incidence. Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 06-27-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

You are a gluten for punishment wackadoodle...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Default Happy BD Helen Keller.

Star Trek Beyond (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Another one of the movies I really like by J.J. Abrams. Or with his involvement. Justin Lin - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 06-27-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Person Of Interest - Rotten Tomatoes

Some of his other shows are good too.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

The Numbers | Lostpedia | Fandom powered by Wikia

I thought these were so cool.

Quote:
The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. Each corresponded with one of the final candidates to replace Jacob as protector of the Island. The numbers also formed the coefficients in an equation that predicted mankind's extinction.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Tal is a TROLL, and a masochist. He agitates the forum with irrelevant and totally inappropriate subjects and language, and then enjoys the subsequent beating he takes. I truly think that we are his only friends and he loves the way we give him the attention he craves. It is the only logical answer, because if he was really upset with us, he would honestly put us on his ignore list and quit asking us to respond to his ludicrous and idiotic posts. And CNM and Chi egg him on, like good back stabbing friends.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal is a TROLL, and a masochist. He agitates the forum with irrelevant and totally inappropriate subjects and language, and then enjoys the subsequent beating he takes. I truly think that we are his only friends and he loves the way we give him the attention he craves. It is the only logical answer, because if he was really upset with us, he would honestly put us on his ignore list and quit asking us to respond to his ludicrous and idiotic posts. And CNM and Chi egg him on, like good back stabbing friends.
Where do you come off thinking that you group of bullies are the only people that look at the Political Forum? And you bunch ARE on my IGNORE LIST most of the time.

I guess you 12 or so cyber harassers and bullies account for the 7475 of whatever views I have of my 224 613 Project thread? American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

And you use the word "beating" for how your group responds to my posts. Sounds like harassment and cyber bullying in my book which is ILLEGAL in FLORIDA.

Seniors Vs Crime I hope someone on my behalf with contact Seniors Against Crime for the kind of group harassment and bullying that goes on in the Political Forum on TOTV. This should not be allowed to continue. Cyber harassment is a crime.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where do you come off thinking that you group of bullies are the only people that look at the Political Forum? And you bunch ARE on my IGNORE LIST most of the time.

I guess you 12 or so cyber harassers and bullies account for the 7475 of whatever views I have of my 224 613 Project thread? American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

And you use the word "beating" for how your group responds to my posts. Sounds like harassment and cyber bullying in my book which is ILLEGAL in FLORIDA.

Seniors Vs Crime I hope someone on my behalf with contact Seniors Against Crime for the kind of group harassment and bullying that goes on in the Political Forum on TOTV. This should not be allowed to continue. Cyber harassment is a crime.
Your little Pu**Y threats do not bother me, troll. You eat this sh*t up. If you got rid of us, no one would even bother with you. Even your supposed friends, that you use wouldn't bother with you on here, if not for defending you from the big mean bullies. They just sympathize with you because they believe you are mentally challenged.

Please quit lying and REALLY put me on your ignore list. So far, you have been lying about it. You just distract from the political discussion with your inappropriate nonsense. You need some adult supervision. Seek it.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I would agree with you, but I am trying to take the high road.

[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
Old 06-27-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would agree with you, but I am trying to take the high road.

[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
May I suggest Mexican gold, or Panama Red?

I am not personally experienced with either, but I have heard recommendations for them.

Tags
birthday, interesting, watched, 6-27, abrams

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.