Happy Hanukkah

Old 12-24-2016, 12:39 AM
n/a

Default Happy Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah. May president Trump restores the relations with Israel that Obama has destroyed.

The actions at the UN today are truly deplorable. Add that to the support of Iran and Obama's responsibility for the Syrian situation. So sad.

US abstains as UN demands end to Israeli settlements - CNNPolitics.com

How do the Jewish liberals now feel about Obama?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Happy Hanukkah. May president Trump restores the relations with Israel that Obama has destroyed.

The actions at the UN today are truly deplorable. Add that to the support of Iran and Obama's responsibility for the Syrian situation. So sad.

I don't get this at all. It's my understanding the US has had a two state solution for decades now and Israel's settlement expansion is a huge problem to making the two state solution happen.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't get this at all. It's my understanding the US has had a two state solution for decades now and Israel's settlement expansion is a huge problem to making the two state solution happen.
HA! A "two state solution"? Why does a map of Israel look like Congressional District gerrymandering?
Old 12-24-2016, 08:49 AM
n/a

Palestine has never been recognized as a "state."
Old 12-24-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly.

But those on the far-right, hope that people don't actually search for facts...and that way they don't get caught lying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/12/op...bama.html?_r=0

Quote:
Remarkably, the assumption beneath those protests — that President Obama would be committing an unprecedented betrayal of the American-Israeli relationship if he did not block every Security Council resolution that challenged the actions or positions of Israel’s government — has gone unchallenged.

Yet it flies in the face of truth. Over seven years, Mr. Obama has not permitted passage of any Security Council resolution specifically critical of Israel. But a careful examination of the record shows that, since 1967, every other American president allowed, or even had America vote for, Security Council resolutions taking Israel to task for actions and policies toward the Palestinians and other Arab neighbors.

During Lyndon B. Johnson’s administration, the Security Council adopted at least seven such resolutions; in Richard M. Nixon’s, at least 15; in Gerald R. Ford’s, two; in Jimmy Carter’s, 14.

The number peaked at 21 in Ronald Reagan’s administration, when the United States voted in 1981 to condemn Israel’s air attack on an Iraqi nuclear reactor, a strike intended to thwart Iraq’s nuclear ambitions. That resolution also called on Israel to place its own nuclear sites under international safeguards. The Israeli cabinet responded that “with profound regret, we note that the United States, our friend and ally” had “lent its hand to the grave wrong done to Israel.”

Under President George H. W. Bush, the council adopted nine resolutions critical of Israel...

The number of such resolutions fell to just three during Bill Clinton’s presidency, which was characterized by promising Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, and then rose to six under George W. Bush...

President Obama, in contrast with his predecessors, has completely shielded Israel from such resolutions. This fact is all the more striking given that his presidency has overlapped with governments that have been among the most right-wing in Israel’s history — governments that have continually and openly defied American-led peace efforts and American policy opposing settlement expansion.
So once again, simply by not going along with the hard-right of Israel...Obama has been mischaracterized .

A two-state solution is the only real chance of even an uneasy peace, which is why the US has been steady in that direction through multiple Presidencies...from both parties.

It's like a dispute over adjoining landowners, who have been trying to work out a solution on disputed land and then before any settlement is reached...one of them decides to build their new house on the disputed land.

Let's hope that Trump isn't really as stupid as some of us think and doesn't give a wink and a nod to Israel...to start using small nukes.

THAT will be the beginning of the end and what the more intellectual world policy observers are deathly afraid of...for good reason.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
"The State of Palestine [i] (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), also known simply as Palestine, is a de jure sovereign state in the Middle East that is recognized by 136 UN members and since 2012 has a status of a non-member observer state in the United Nations – which amounts to a de facto, or implicit, state...

is palestine a state? - Google Search

Quote:
Exactly.

But those on the far-right, hope that people don't actually search for facts...and that way they don't get caught lying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/12/op...bama.html?_r=0

So once again, simply by not going along with the hard-right of Israel...Obama has been mischaracterized .

A two-state solution is the only real chance of even an uneasy peace, which is why the US has been steady in that direction through multiple Presidencies...from both parties.

It's like a dispute over adjoining landowners, who have been trying to work out a solution on disputed land and then before any settlement is reached...one of them decides to build their new house on the disputed land.

Let's hope that Trump isn't really as stupid as some of us think and doesn't give a wink and a nod to Israel...to start using small nukes.

THAT will be the beginning of the end and what the more intellectual world policy observers are deathly afraid of...for good reason.
This is about two VERY different peoples. One group being archaic, poor, stupid, violent (like our minorities)...the other being smart, ambitious, creative (white people). They are culturally at odds. One is inferior to the other. And they're expected to all get along like buddies. Like here...it ain't gonna happen.

They're gonna nuke the Palestinians? Or someone attacking them? Don't attack...problem solved.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

What was that piece of the world called before Israel was established in 1947? You guessed it, Palestine.
Old 12-24-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
"The State of Palestine [i] (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), also known simply as Palestine, is a de jure sovereign state in the Middle East that is recognized by 136 UN members and since 2012 has a status of a non-member observer state in the United Nations – which amounts to a de facto, or implicit, state...

is palestine a state? - Google Search

This is about two VERY different peoples. One group being archaic, poor, stupid, violent (like our minorities)...the other being smart, ambitious, creative (white people). They are culturally at odds. One is inferior to the other. And they're expected to all get along like buddies. Like here...it ain't gonna happen.

They're gonna nuke the Palestinians? Or someone attacking them? Don't attack...problem solved.
I hear banjo music when I read this Trump nut. Anyone else hear it?
Old 12-24-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

The so called state of Palestine is nothing more than a bunch of terrorists and was founded by the PLO, a terrorist group. Look up Yasser Arafat, the now deceased leader of the PLO and what he said his intentions were toward Israel.

And before any of you lefties start disparaging Israel, think about this. There are about a hundred and fifty thousand Americans living in Israel. How many American's live on the other side?
Old 12-24-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
The so called state of Palestine is nothing more than a bunch of terrorists and was founded by the PLO, a terrorist group. Look up Yasser Arafat, the now deceased leader of the PLO and what he said his intentions were toward Israel.

And before any of you lefties start disparaging Israel, think about this. There are about a hundred and fifty thousand Americans living in Israel. How many American's live on the other side?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Liberation_Organization

The PLO was founded in 1964, Israel in 1948 and Palestine has been around since biblical times.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nope but I do hear a TROLL when you type.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Liberation_Organization

The PLO was founded in 1964, Israel in 1948 and Palestine has been around since biblical times.
Not THIS Palestine, or didn't Wikipedia tell you that? Do you want to give America back to the Indians too? If you support the PLO terrorists over Israel, then you are a traitor.
Old 12-24-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come here little girl...I'll make you squeal...
Old 12-24-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Are there Jewish liberals on totv that agree with Obama's decision to Fu(k Israel? Is there one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2016, 05:16 PM
n/a

Default Interesting history

Quote:

The story pf Hanukah is that oil that should have lasted one day in the temple lasted 8 days. It was the SYRIANS who destroyed the temple and who put idols, SACRILEGE for the Jews in the temple. The same people we call Syrians were pirates seizing our ships for ransom raping our women WHICH LED AMERICA TO BUILD A NAVY RATHER THAN PAYING RANSOM

ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF SYRIANS?

Tags
happy, hanukkah

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.