Here’s A List Of The Many Times He’s Disrespected Our Military

Old 05-31-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, the president disrespected the military, by increasing Defense spending, pushing to enhance the VA, and by hiring half of his advisors from former military experts. Yep, that's disrespectful. Glad we didn't get Hillary. She hated the military and cursed them frequently, as well as disrespected them on a continuous basis. Even taught her daughter to hate the military. Nope, if you want to disparage Trump, better come up with something else; another conspiracy theory that can be investigated.
he has increased NOTHING...not one single thing.

Even his own party pronounced his budget submission as DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

You do know that congress decides what gets spent right ?
Old 05-31-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Of course they would...EVERY "budget" comes out DOA.

Then each side "massages" the numbers...ensuring everyone gets their rightful cut...and the taxpayer is handed the bill...by "Federal" banks who just pull that "money" out of their a$s when they "lend" it to the government. They get a guaranteed 6% that they SAY gets refunded...SURE it does.

We're ALL being scammed and skimmed from.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

Rocky, Rocky, you are so negative. Yes, I do realize that congress holds the purse strings. Would you like to put a little wager on whether or not the Defense budget for the military goes up or down?

Hey Rocky, won't it be nice to see our gov have a budget again after going without one so long in the last administration?

Of course, the spending will not be cut enough, but it will be a start.

By the way ROCKY, how does this pertain to Trump disrespecting the military? Did he not wear his American flag pin on his lapel? Did he not salute his Marine security?
Old 06-01-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Of course they would...EVERY "budget" comes out DOA.

Then each side "massages" the numbers...ensuring everyone gets their rightful cut...and the taxpayer is handed the bill...by "Federal" banks who just pull that "money" out of their a$s when they "lend" it to the government. They get a guaranteed 6% that they SAY gets refunded...SURE it does.

We're ALL being scammed and skimmed from.
You are correct to some degree.

I just found it outlandish that an american citizen would make that claim.....That Trump had done anything thus far with spending.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

I just found it outlandish that an american citizen would make that claim.....That Trump had done anything thus far with spending.
Oh my, "outlandish." You never cease to amaze me with your "outlandish" assumptions and accusations. Or, maybe I am amazed by your open minded views......
Old 06-01-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump will end up spending MORE than Obama...he must...or it all comes crashing down.

The problem is...all the economies are dependent on continued growth...but growth is slowing...all the low hanging fruit has been picked.

Tags
trump, time, veterans, war, program

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.