Hillary Clinton to take acting lessons!

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hillary Clinton to take acting lessons!

This action in and of itself should tell people more about the type person she is not:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/st...mage.html?_r=0

Just watch the transformation as she gets her hair done, loses a bunch of pounds, smiles at everything, and acts as though she cares.

Think about it. How many years has she been in politics? And so why is it she needs to have these image make overs? Because the real Clinton is not a viable candidate.
  #2  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This action in and of itself should tell people more about the type person she is not:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/st...mage.html?_r=0

Just watch the transformation as she gets her hair done, loses a bunch of pounds, smiles at everything, and acts as though she cares.

Think about it. How many years has she been in politics? And so why is it she needs to have these image make overs? Because the real Clinton is not a viable candidate.

At least she didn't have to have bariatric surgery like Chris Christie did while he waits out all the federal investigations. Jeb Bush is on the paleo diet. Former Gov Rick Perry got new glasses, while he waits out his grand jury indictment.

New flash; a lot of women in their late sixties have packed on a few pounds and could use a new do. A retirement community is probably not the best place to criticize a middle-aged woman's appearance.
  #3  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This action in and of itself should tell people more about the type person she is not:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/st...mage.html?_r=0

Just watch the transformation as she gets her hair done, loses a bunch of pounds, smiles at everything, and acts as though she cares.

Think about it. How many years has she been in politics? And so why is it she needs to have these image make overs? Because the real Clinton is not a viable candidate.
She also needs to include taking acting lessons for appearing honest and trustworthy ... this will be help her bamboozle more credulous voters
  #4  
Old 04-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She also needs to include taking acting lessons for appearing honest and trustworthy ... this will be help her bamboozle more credulous voters
Let me guess...another Viagra voter who just can't stand the thought of a woman president.

When's the last time there was an article about a male candidate's hair style, weight problem, choice of clothing, or overall appearance?

Keep piling on with this type of criticizing. It just unites women and makes them stronger.
  #5  
Old 04-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Let me guess...another Viagra voter who just can't stand the thought of a woman president.

When's the last time there was an article about a male candidate's hair style, weight problem, choice of clothing, or overall appearance?

Keep piling on with this type of criticizing. It just unites women and makes them stronger.
Excuse me ... but connecting Viagra with the image of Hillary Clinton in the same post is cruel and unusual punishment for all men (including her nominal husband) thus I must protest
  #6  
Old 04-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Excuse me ... but connecting Viagra with the image of Hillary Clinton in the same post is cruel and unusual punishment for all men (including her nominal husband) thus I must protest
  #7  
Old 04-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
At least she didn't have to have bariatric surgery like Chris Christie did while he waits out all the federal investigations. Jeb Bush is on the paleo diet. Former Gov Rick Perry got new glasses, while he waits out his grand jury indictment.

New flash; a lot of women in their late sixties have packed on a few pounds and could use a new do. A retirement community is probably not the best place to criticize a middle-aged woman's appearance.
Sounds like a feminine snapback to me, however, here goes.
First paragraph has nothing to do with the purpose of the thread.

Second paragraph has nothing to do with women in their 60's or those who have "packed" on a few pounds.....and NOBODY was most certainly not comparing her to anybody in a retirement community.

NEWS FLASH: the post has all to do with Hillary, you know, the candidate with her so called extensive back ground and experience and years in politics.....now she needs a make over of BEHAVIOR.
  #8  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sounds like a feminine snapback to me, however, here goes.
First paragraph has nothing to do with the purpose of the thread.

Second paragraph has nothing to do with women in their 60's or those who have "packed" on a few pounds.....and NOBODY was most certainly not comparing her to anybody in a retirement community.

NEWS FLASH: the post has all to do with Hillary, you know, the candidate with her so called extensive back ground and experience and years in politics.....now she needs a make over of BEHAVIOR.
That is not what the New York Times article said at all. Please post the quotes condemning Hillary Clinton's behavior in this article.

This is about a dozen threads started on Hillary Clinton as presidential candidate. It seems to strike fear in the hearts of some on this forum.

Most Villagers are not going to vote for her anyway, unless they don't tell their husbands, so wouldn't it be a better use of keystrokes to promote all those fabulous GOP candidates instead?
  #9  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That is not what the New York Times article said at all. Please post the quotes condemning Hillary Clinton's behavior in this article.

This is about a dozen threads started on Hillary Clinton as presidential candidate. It seems to strike fear in the hearts of some on this forum.

Most Villagers are not going to vote for her anyway, unless they don't tell their husbands, so wouldn't it be a better use of keystrokes to promote all those fabulous GOP candidates instead?
According to the article one of the main goals is to make her "more likable". How would you not see that as a behavior change........just wondering??
  #10  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Think how much work Abraham Lincoln would have needed to be camera friendly in 2015?
  #11  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
According to the article one of the main goals is to make her "more likable". How would you not see that as a behavior change........just wondering??
Ted Cruz's passion play - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO


Talk about a candidate that needs a make-over in the likable category, have a look at the photo in this article. And he is your best hope, so far?
  #12  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ted Cruz's passion play - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO


Talk about a candidate that needs a make-over in the likable category, have a look at the photo in this article. And he is your best hope, so far?
Getting back to the original question which was Hillary's likability factor or lack thereof, it wasn't the other party that said Hillary needed to be made over to be more likable - it appears to be her own party and followers if you read the article!
  #13  
Old 04-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Experts such as Hillary is hiring re quite effective. Its clear that she is aware that her attempts to fabricate the truths spoken about her malfeasance are failing which means that unless she changes the dynamic she will lose the primary again. I compliment her for recognizing that fact. However regardless of the number of lessons she pays for she can not overcome her deficiencies .
Unfortunately the average voter doesn't care anyway and so all she has to do is smile and tell people she will get more free stuff for them and she'll get elected.

In the corporate world I too had my image analyzed via video tapes by experts who then instituted changes to my facial expressions and mannerism to gain broader appeal. It works


Personal Best Regards:
  #14  
Old 04-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
According to the article one of the main goals is to make her "more likable". How would you not see that as a behavior change........just wondering??
Thank you!
  #15  
Old 04-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Let's face it ... whether your Dem or Rep, most people see Bill Clinton and consider him "likeable." But, when they see Hillary .... well, she's just not naturally that likable. It's not a political statement, just what I think is an accurate observation.

Thus, she needs this type of consulting advice to overcome her innate likability deficit. Btw, the consultant should also have her work on her shrill laugh and get rid of it .. very irritating.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.