How Many CRIMINALLY HARASSING Posts from Jack9696 are Too Many!!

Old 11-05-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I can see the Titles of threads even on the Regular Forum of what is on the Political Forum. I am unsubscribed to the Political Forum and have about 14 people on my IGNORE LIST.

Jack9696 does remind me of Al and Big Papi. I thought Allegiance had been booted off of Talk of the Villages for this kind of harassment on the Regular Board.
Want to make sure to make clear that I do not know what happened to affald and allegiance. Maybe they went on another cruise. One can hope that the Moderator did the right thing and booted these two.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Easier to ask me 1st. Want to meet at the police station?
No. I do not. That is not that way crime reports are made. The MODERATOR has to do something on here first. I do hope some people contact him or her to look at this stuff to see if it warrants a removal from Talk of the Villages of jack9696. If that does not happen then a few steps ahead will be me contacting the police where your county or town is located. It looks like Lady Lake. Police Department << Town of Lady Lake

Helpful Links/Resources << Town of Lady Lake

Helpful Links/Resources << Town of Lady Lake

Seniors Vs Crime
Old 11-05-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Old 11-05-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
No. I do not. That is not that way crime reports are made. The MODERATOR has to do something on here first. I do hope some people contact him or her to look at this stuff to see if it warrants a removal from Talk of the Villages of jack9696. If that does not happen then a few steps ahead will be me contacting the police where your county is located. It looks like Lady Lake.
Be sure to tell them how you wished the president dead.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
bog99.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where did I say that CREEP? I might have said that a rapper Snoop Dogg had a right to post offensive stuff about Donald John Trump according to the US Constitution. You have NO RIGHT to criminally harass a private person online. NONE at all.

The police if it comes to it will look at my posts as well as your and those of various others. They can see for themselves. And my 224 613 Project is very good work. I am sure they will see that.

The MODERATOR for some reason is allowing this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT to continue. The law as it is now protects businesses like TOTV from lawsuits based on harassment and IIED. It does not protect you at all.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

I really do believe the issue will simply go away as soon as you truly IGNORE those you have an issue with.

It seems as though your intention to ignore is over ridden by your curiosity/desire/need to know what is being said....hence there is no ignoring in place.

I have several on my ignore list. Because of past experience/reasons I put them there, I have absolutely no interest in what they are saying. One only needs to read a word or two in the title box to know who the thread author is. And even if one opens the thread the content will not be shown....only responses from those not blocked.

You simply need to activate the ignore option and then DO NOT ENGAGE. The problem will go away.

But this is all pretty obvious.....is it not?
Old 11-05-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I really do believe the issue will simply go away as soon as you truly IGNORE those you have an issue with.

It seems as though your intention to ignore is over ridden by your curiosity/desire/need to know what is being said....hence there is no ignoring in place.

I have several on my ignore list. Because of past experience/reasons I put them there, I have absolutely no interest in what they are saying. One only needs to read a word or two in the title box to know who the thread author is. And even if one opens the thread the content will not be shown....only responses from those not blocked.

You simply need to activate the ignore option and then DO NOT ENGAGE. The problem will go away.

See all the overwhelming support you are getting Talt?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Where did I say that CREEP? I might have said that a rapper Snoop Dogg had a right to post offensive stuff about Donald John Trump according to the US Constitution. You have NO RIGHT to criminally harass a private person online. NONE at all.

The police if it comes to it will look at my posts as well as your and those of various others. They can see for themselves. And my 224 613 Project is very good work. I am sure they will see that.

The MODERATOR for some reason is allowing this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT to continue. The law as it is now protects businesses like TOTV from lawsuits based on harassment and IIED. It does not protect you at all.
The police won't even need the cooperation of any forum, they will find it on the devices in your home.

Don't try to delete any of it, they will find it on your pcs, phones and tablets.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

I would rather not bring the police into my 224 613 Project at this point. Later on. Yes. And that would probably happen if I were forced to contact the police about this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. I did tell the Sumter County Clerk of Court about my experiences with the legal system when I had Jury Duty in May of 2014. And also wrote the Sumter County Sheriff a Thank You letter around 2005 and mentioned my victim activism but not in any detail. And I know that when you bring lawyers into any situation it can go sideways really fast and have no connection with right and wrong.

I am trusting the MODERATOR to do the right thing and come down on the people who violate the terms of Talk of the Villages. I have tried very hard to abide by these rules.

It is these people who sneak personal slurs and baiting into the Regular Forum which bother me. And some of these posters lie a great deal about what they have posted in the past. I am pretty sure, for instance, that Carl in Tampa saw my Facebook stuff and thought my 224 613 Project was worthwhile. One of these troll people seemed to say the opposite.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

I don't understand this person or what's going on. If she (and I assume it is a she) feels harassed, just ignore it, right? That's what most of us do. It will go away if you don't respond. If you feel that those "femo-fascist" posts offend you (as they do me, and every other woman), the solution is to post a lot of other threads until his posts are so far down as to be invisible. Let's all agree to do that & see what happens...here it goes...
Old 11-05-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't understand this person or what's going on. If she (and I assume it is a she) feels harassed, just ignore it, right? That's what most of us do. It will go away if you don't respond. If you feel that those "femo-fascist" posts offend you (as they do me, and every other woman), the solution is to post a lot of other threads until his posts are so far down as to be invisible. Let's all agree to do that & see what happens...here it goes...
I am a sensitive male. Maybe a little too sensitive at times.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

Old 11-05-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am a sensitive male. Maybe a little too sensitive at times.
And I thought, like everyone else, that you are a woman.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack9696 View Post
Dammit, that is you Al. Who knew you are from Jacksonville.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Tags
harassing, stop, criminally, posts, jack9696

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.