How Many CRIMINALLY HARASSING Posts from Jack9696 are Too Many!!

Old 11-05-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Dammit, that is you Al. Who knew you are from Jacksonville.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Go Jags.

I think GENE Coppola had the jags today.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-05-2017, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dammit, that is you Al. Who knew you are from Jacksonville.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
That sure looks like Allegiance from some of the comments he has made as jack9696. I thought he had been kicked off of Talk of the Villages and with good reason. And he is pulling the same kind of stuff now.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:05 AM
n/a

Old 11-06-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will go to the MODERATOR first.
You already have gone to the moderators, so many times that they have you on their ignore list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
You already have gone to the moderators, so many times that they have you on their ignore list...

So true
Old 11-06-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
That sure looks like Allegiance from some of the comments he has made as jack9696. I though he had been kicked off of Talk of the Villages and with good reason. And he is pulling the same kind of stuff now.
Quote:
I have been thinking of taking some time off from it as well, at least, as far as posting is concerned. I will be searching through it and doing other stuff though just not posting.

Except on my 224 613 Project threads. I may just IGNORE many of the rest.
Thought you were going to ignore the non 224 613 posts?
Old 11-06-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
That sure looks like Allegiance from some of the comments he has made as jack9696. I thought he had been kicked off of Talk of the Villages and with good reason. And he is pulling the same kind of stuff now.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for correcting your misspelled though to thought. We dont want cnm thinking you are dumb.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Default 1374 Guests on Here Now. That's on TOTV.

Currently Active Users: 1718 (344 members and 1374 guests)

I hope some of these are Sumter, Marion or Lake County police officers. Or, maybe Seniors Against Crime.

Secure Florida - Cyberstalking

Florida

Stalking and Aggravated Stalking - Florida Statute 784.048 :: Palm Beach County Stalking Attorney The Law Offices of Roger P. Foley, P.A.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

Old 11-06-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 1718 (344 members and 1374 guests)

I hope some of these are Sumter, Marion or Lake County police officers. Or, maybe Seniors Against Crime.

Secure Florida - Cyberstalking

Florida

Stalking and Aggravated Stalking - Florida Statute 784.048 :: Palm Beach County Stalking Attorney The Law Offices of Roger P. Foley, P.A.
Quote:
Harassment means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in the person and it has no legitimate purpose.

Cyberstalking means engaging in a course of conduct to electronically communicate (via words or images) at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

Punishment for Stalking
Stalking is a first-degree misdemeanor which means that an individual can be punished up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Aggravated Stalking
Aggravated stalking is a more serious form of stalking. There are four types of aggravated stalking: (1) credible threat aggravated stalking, (2) child aggravated stalking, (3) injunction violation aggravated stalking, and (4) victim of a previous crime aggravated stalking.
From the lawyer's link above.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am told you never passed the bar? Why do you always brag about your schooling if you failed the bar, who knows how many times, never held a job, and... still live with parents as a so called adult?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't understand this person or what's going on. If she (and I assume it is a she) feels harassed, just ignore it, right? That's what most of us do. It will go away if you don't respond. If you feel that those "femo-fascist" posts offend you (as they do me, and every other woman), the solution is to post a lot of other threads until his posts are so far down as to be invisible. Let's all agree to do that & see what happens...here it goes...
////////////////////
Old 11-06-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should not be allowed to read links that you could not possibly understand.

Seems your whole life, you have been the victim. How many of your harassers have been prosecuted?

Maybe, just maybe you are the harasser. Everyone says how much pain they are in from seeing your stupid posts and yet you continue.

Tags
harassing, stop, criminally, posts, jack9696

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.