how should we handle Russian hacking?

Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Default how should we handle Russian hacking?

Do you believe our intelligence agencies?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do you believe our intelligence agencies?
It depends. The leaders of your Intel Agencies are political appointments and I do not believe or trust them. Do I believe our capabilities? Yes. I know quite a bit of what we are capable of doing, and some of the (still) classified programs going on. Do I believe these characters that are appointed and have no clue or training in Intelligence work? NEVER. They have always and always will say whatever the POTUS wants to hear or what they feel he wants to hear.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Trump getting an intelligence briefing is too hysterical. He doesn't have the intelligence to get an intelligence briefing.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Whatever your position - caution. Look in the mirror because $1 says we did it too.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever your position - caution. Look in the mirror because $1 says we did it too.
Please, in the interest of, well..knowing something....

Do some research on the difference between espionage and cyber hacking into another country's system.

It will answer your question.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump getting an intelligence briefing is too hysterical. He doesn't have the intelligence to get an intelligence briefing.

Please stop it ! You have me in knots lying on the floor can`t stop laughing with your amazing humor .

Bet you are a real bundle of fun to live with .
Old 01-05-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Who knows ???

"Senior Russian government officials celebrated Donald Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton as a geopolitical win for the Kremlin, it was reported last night.

The intercepted communications between Russian officials, some of whom had knowledge of the alleged cyber warfare campaign, showed the Russians congratulating themselves on the outcome the Washington Post reported.

Unnamed US officials said the intelligence contributed to the assessment that Moscow was trying to help Mr Trump win."

Russian officials 'celebrated Donald Trump's victory as a geopolitical win for Moscow and congratulated themselves on the outcome'

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win - The Washington Post

""Clinton will surround us with nuclear missiles; Trump would recognise Crimea," a typical tabloid headline read on election day.
"We are very glad that relations will improve with Russia and stop the artificial Cold War which Washington and London try to push on the world," pro-Kremlin analyst Sergei Markov told the BBC.
"We're glad the new president will be Donald Trump who respects Vladimir Putin and recognises that Crimea is part of Russia," he said, referring to Mr Trump's comment that Russia's annexation of the peninsula could be 'looked at'.
So could this herald a thaw? Or is Russia planning to exploit the division and disarray caused by this result to pursue its own priorities, including in Syria?
There are growing hints that whilst Americans are reeling from their bitterly-fought election, Russian troops will launch a new push with Syrian government forces to take Aleppo.
That way, Russia would ensure that the new, "constructive dialogue" President Putin is calling for with Donald Trump, starts from a position of strength."

US election 2016: Why Russia is celebrating Trump win - BBC News
Old 01-05-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

How about everybody take a pause, stop blaming each other and focus on why we are such easy targets.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-05-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about everybody take a pause, stop blaming each other and focus on why we are such easy targets.

Personal Best Regards:
I blame nobody because I know nothing.

My problem has been and cipontinues to be how you and others on this board support a President Elect of the United States mocking, and it was mocking, the United State Intelligence community, and do it in front of the entire world. How can you people support that in anyway.

I never professes as you folks do always to know anything.

These issues that you people keep saying..give him a break, he hasn't taken fife yet....EVERYONE OF THESE ISSUES are a result of Trump tweets.

If he acted like an adult, and expressed his opinion AFTER hearing them face to face like a professional man, so many threads don't exist.

Defending him is my problem,....unlike you I never professed to Know Anything. You, obviously jumped immediately on the Trump wagon, and are apparently okay with him mocking these people.

Such blind, and obviously uninformed loyalty is rare, especially when given to such a person as Trump.

Of course you add the little shot...did you watch the hearings....not such an easy target, but that is the Trump manifesto...blame America first

I supply links because I do not profess to know all as you do, but again...it appears you might be as smart as Trump on all subjects.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

I didn't even mention this bit, but you have a ready to go answer I am sure for him making INCIRRECT THREATS AND INFO.

By the way, anyone keeping score as these threats on tariffs will soon raise car prices up and up and up.

"President-elect Donald Trump continued his Twitter tirade against the auto industry on Thursday, slamming Toyota for investing in Mexico but appearing to misstate key details of the company’s operations.

Trump warned the Japanese carmaker over Twitter that it could face hefty fines for building a plant in Baja, Mexico, to sell the popular Corolla sedan to American consumers. But Trump’s tweet looks to be incorrect: Toyota’s factory in Baja assembles Tacoma trucks, according to the automaker. A new plant in Guanajuato, Mexico, will manufacture Corollas.

That factory broke ground in November, and production is expected to begin in 2019. The work is being shifted to the plant from a facility in Canada. In a statement Thursday, Toyota said that there is no change in employment and production in the United States as a result of the new operations.

Donald Trump just threatened Toyota — but it looks like he got the facts wrong - The Washington Post

Now I realize this is the media reporting facts, but I suppose we must wait for Trump facts.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:33 PM
n/a

If I can add one more thought...so many of you seem to want to speak to "stealing election", etc.

Nobody at anytime, from any source EVER said or implied that there was any vote tampering. That was made very clear in the hearings.

I do not know, again not as well informed as you, why they hacked, and the intelligence committee has not said anything definitively at all. As part of their job, they present many different scenarios when no definitive reason isknow.

Again, most of this talk and chatter does not exist if the President Elect had acted like an adult man, waited until brupiefed, then face to face express his disagreement if he had any after being briefed.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:50 PM
n/a

Thank them. They did a better job of telling us what was going on then our own media.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Thank them. They did a better job of telling us what was going on then our own media.

I love it![emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I blame nobody because I know nothing.

My problem has been and cipontinues to be how you and others on this board support a President Elect of the United States mocking, and it was mocking, the United State Intelligence community, and do it in front of the entire world. How can you people support that in anyway.

I never professes as you folks do always to know anything.

These issues that you people keep saying..give him a break, he hasn't taken fife yet....EVERYONE OF THESE ISSUES are a result of Trump tweets.

If he acted like an adult, and expressed his opinion AFTER hearing them face to face like a professional man, so many threads don't exist.

Defending him is my problem,....unlike you I never professed to Know Anything. You, obviously jumped immediately on the Trump wagon, and are apparently okay with him mocking these people.

Such blind, and obviously uninformed loyalty is rare, especially when given to such a person as Trump.

Of course you add the little shot...did you watch the hearings....not such an easy target, but that is the Trump manifesto...blame America first

I supply links because I do not profess to know all as you do, but again...it appears you might be as smart as Trump on all subjects.
Dear Guest:

I am a man more sinned against than sinning (King Lear). This seems to be your creed. You make judgments of others based on the premise that you cannot be wrong. Well quite honestly when it comes to issues such as politics not all issues are as clear cut and dry as we would like them to be.

You reference Trump's mocking of our intelligence agencies. If you google Senator Patrick Moynihan will find he did so too. And when it came to the black population he too was in line with Trump's comments.

I readily agree I am not the smartest guy on the block but I do have an insouciant epistemic curiosity.

When it comes to politicians I trust none of them and believe them only after they have provided the results they promised. Hence I do not support Trump.

As to this particular issue again I do not support Trump. what I have said on every political thread that spoke to this issue and our intelligence community in general is that our intelligence agencies have failed when it came to WMD, 9/11, Benghazi, Arab Spring, ISIS. Clinton's personal server and a number of terrorist attacks within our borders. These agencies are bloated bureaucratic politicized creatures who have been failing our nation's interest. How, pray tell, does a tech who has been with NSA for only six months manages to vanish with this nations top secrets. he now sits in Russia feeding them what probably is the basis for their ability to hack this nation's top organizations.

Our intelligence agency deserve such ridicule. and to add insult to injury the last people to know of our intelligence fails our the people of this nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-06-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please, in the interest of, well..knowing something....

Do some research on the difference between espionage and cyber hacking into another country's system.

It will answer your question.
Is this to imply we only do espionage and not cyber hacking? Please point me to the research that proves that. I'll gladly read it and then, well probably know something.

Tags
agencies, russian, hacking, handle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.