I Sat In Amazement Tonight...

Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM
n/a

I don't give a rats ass who gets in if it's not obama and he can get this country back to what it was and out of debt and people working
Old 01-22-2012, 08:51 PM
n/a

As I was watching some of the speeches and campaigning from South Carolina, the glare from the red necks was almost blinding. Also, the absence of anyone in the audiences who was not caucasian was also apparent.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
As I was watching some of the speeches and campaigning from South Carolina, the glare from the red necks was almost blinding. Also, the absence of anyone in the audiences who was not caucasian was also apparent.
Are you nuts? How do you expect anyone to take your posts seriously with this mockery that looks dumber than any "rednecks" or caucasians in SC.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
WOW, I am always amazed at how astute you are. Tell me, how did you know they were red necks? Did they have name tags on like "Hi, I'm Joe and I'm a red neck." or are you psychic? or what?
Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is them thare fax two, buggyone?

Geeze what a post!!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:40 PM
n/a

The libs are such hate-mongers. They'll curse you as they sink in their own muck.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:43 PM
n/a

It is definitely rare when you can get a serious conversation going with a liberal. More and more, I read these posts and just laugh, because replies are usually pointless anymore. Entertaining tho.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.