I Was Talking to a Progressive.....

Old 09-07-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

I was talking to a Conservative. I told him that our country is going down a dangerous path that is different from the America that I know and love. I explained that we are being led by someone who lies incessantly, without any regard for morality. He espouses misogyny, xenophobia, and racism. He honors Nazis while denigrating those who oppose them. He is narcissistic to the point that many question his mental stability. His staff in the White House is like a sinking ship with rats jumping off, or being chased off nearly daily. Instead of attempting to heal deep political wounds in the country, he continues to conduct campaign style rallies where he spews his hate and nonsense to his base. He operates as our leader after finishing second in the popular vote in America, and currently holds about a 30-35% approval rating on all polls being conducted, including polls conducted by FOX News. He insults the leadership in Congress, takes only an cursory role in trying to pass legislation, and then rails because nothing is accomplished by a federal government with Republican majorities in the House and Senate along with this Republican President.

His response was, "I hate Hillary and I hate Obama."
Old 09-07-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was talking to a Conservative. I told him that our country is going down a dangerous path that is different from the America that I know and love. I explained that we are being led by someone who lies incessantly, without any regard for morality. He espouses misogyny, xenophobia, and racism. He honors Nazis while denigrating those who oppose them. He is narcissistic to the point that many question his mental stability. His staff in the White House is like a sinking ship with rats jumping off, or being chased off nearly daily. Instead of attempting to heal deep political wounds in the country, he continues to conduct campaign style rallies where he spews his hate and nonsense to his base. He operates as our leader after finishing second in the popular vote in America, and currently holds about a 30-35% approval rating on all polls being conducted, including polls conducted by FOX News. He insults the leadership in Congress, takes only an cursory role in trying to pass legislation, and then rails because nothing is accomplished by a federal government with Republican majorities in the House and Senate along with this Republican President.

BECAUSE....America HAS changed...from a white country...90% in the late 1950s...to 49% today.

HOW can you NOT realize how important white people are to success and failure? WHERE is the black equivalent to the villages? Oxford? Intel?

Black places ALL suck because black people are NOT the same as us. We are different species. A wolf will NEVER by your precious dog. It CAN'T act like a dog...because it's NOT a dog...it's a different species.

Blacks...negos...are a different species and therefore cannot act like us. The proof is in the 99% who live along MLK Blvd.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Default Hey Trump , You suck

Quote:
yep, Trump sucks!

WaPo analysis shows president averaging nearly five falsehoods per day since his inauguration. Republican strategist Ana Navarro has offered President Donald Trump some advice on his 200th day in office: start telling the truth. Navarro’s claim is backed up by a Washington Post tracker, which truth-checks Trump’s claims. Last updated on July 19, it found that he had made 836 false or misleading claims in his 181 days in office, an average of 4.6 per day.
We keep going the same ground. The msm hates that Trump won because they had already printed newspapers and loaded up their digital website proclaiming Hillary the winner and they got egg on their face

So they made a quick switch from he can't win to he can't govern and besides he sucks and continue concocting this false narrative also that he can't tell the truth. In essence we have people who hate Trump (which makes it highly unlikely they can maintain objectivity) and telling lies about the alleged lies of Trump

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-07-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Or, I hate blacks and fear women.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
We keep going the same ground. The msm hates that Trump won because they had already printed newspapers and loaded up their digital website proclaiming Hillary the winner and they got egg on their face

So they made a quick switch from he can't win to he can't govern and besides he sucks and continue concocting this false narrative also that he can't tell the truth. In essence we have people who hate Trump (which makes it highly unlikely they can maintain objectivity) and telling lies about the alleged lies of Trump

Personal Best Regards:
Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million, and many who voted for her didn't like her all that much but realized she was better qualified than an incompetent TV game show host. The Electoral College was established in 1787 when votes were counted by men collecting them on horseback and that system badly needs revision.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
we keep going the same ground. The msm hates that trump won because they had already printed newspapers and loaded up their digital website proclaiming hillary the winner and they got egg on their face

so they made a quick switch from he can't win to he can't govern and besides he sucks and continue concocting this false narrative also that he can't tell the truth. In essence we have people who hate trump (which makes it highly unlikely they can maintain objectivity) and telling lies about the alleged lies of trump:d

personal best regards:
waiting for Trump to speak.jpg

ProTrumpRallyat MiamiBeach.jpg
Old 09-08-2017, 03:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8 million, and many who voted for her didn't like her all that much but realized she was better qualified than an incompetent TV game show host. The Electoral College was established in 1787 when votes were counted by men collecting them on horseback and that system badly needs revision.
Certainly agree there. Any system that put Donald John Trump in the most powerful position on Earth has very serious problems with it.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
We can all agree, I think, that Trump is going to go down at least as fast as Nixon when the law catches up with him. Every day Mueller is getting more ammunition and this is NOT going away. Trump was lying when he tweeted, shortly before his inauguration, that “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!” The truth is on the same day he participated in a GOP candidates’ debate, he signed a letter of intent for the Moscow Trump Tower project.
When I Wish Upon A Star"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

Says the pseudo-intellectual, racist and fake Christian Trump cultist, who continues to believe the massive proven lies by the most mentally ill-equipped man-child...to have ever occupied the White House.

Good one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You know I agree with you that I am not the smartest bloke on this forum but then compared to the thinking of liberals like you I do not need to be. all one needs to do is apply garage logic (common sense + clear thinking).

By your manner, tone and choice of emoji you appear to always be in a manic state of mind. doctors recommend a consistent routine, plenty of sleep, exercise . Try yoga or meditation, chant

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

congratulations. you attempt to one up my original post and you do so by taking the time to DVR commentary by CNN and recording it word for word. Then the ingenious part was your adding "His response was......"

Wait that's the manner in which I ended the original post on this thread.

Imitation is the most expressive way to flattery. Imitating me makes me blush

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
BECAUSE....America HAS changed...from a white country...90% in the late 1950s...to 49% today.

HOW can you NOT realize how important white people are to success and failure? WHERE is the black equivalent to the villages? Oxford? Intel?

Black places ALL suck because black people are NOT the same as us. We are different species. A wolf will NEVER by your precious dog. It CAN'T act like a dog...because it's NOT a dog...it's a different species.

Blacks...negos...are a different species and therefore cannot act like us. The proof is in the 99% who live along MLK Blvd.
I tell you what I view as a problem with a portion of the black community. The black community has been exposed to the "victim mentality "propaganda from within its ranks and from white liberals seeking their vote .

Unfortunately it has caused far too many blacks to see racism where none exists. It has caused too many of them to want to get back "at the man".

This is the criticism I had of Obama. Here he was elected President of these United States and yet we found him trying to get "the man"...but he was for 8 years "the man" and never recognized this important accomplishment .

He alone had the ability to bring this nation together but the community organizer in him defaulted to division and chaos. Just look at what he focused on with
i phone and pen to get to his thinking about injustices committed by America. He too carried into office his distorted view of America and especially white America, unlike people such as Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell, etc.

In that we can agree. the response from many black is not because of their color but the conditioning they were exposed to in their surrounding environment, a condition that can be eliminated with an objective, sound and unemotional national debate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-08-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
You know I agree with you that I am not the smartest bloke on this forum but then compared to the thinking of liberals like you I do not need to be. all one needs to do is apply garage logic (common sense + clear thinking).

By your manner, tone and choice of emoji you appear to always be in a manic state of mind. doctors recommend a consistent routine, plenty of sleep, exercise . Try yoga or meditation, chant

Personal Best Regards:
LOL

You are nothing but a fake...period.

You're a fake Christian who expunges constant hate towards those who actually exhibit common sense, ethics and integrity...and don't agree with your far-right extremism.

You're a fake when you stand on your soapbox and bloviate other people's thoughts...that you've plagiarized.

You're a fake when you refuse to ever link to anything you say and just assume everyone should believe you...simply because you're the one that said it.

You're a fake when you say you love this country...then excuse every single lie that Chump spews.

Oh yeah, you're a huge fake, but even worse you're a nasty, hypocritical and a thoroughly...despicable human being.

As for my use of emoji's, I enjoy exposing pseudo-intellectual fakes and racist/bigoted/nasty people like yourself, all the while eviscerating their lies with actual facts...so why not show it?

Just the opposite of "manic."

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-08-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorant (unt View Post
LOL

You are nothing but a fake...period.

You're a fake Christian who expunges constant hate towards those who actually exhibit common sense, ethics and integrity...and don't agree with your far-right extremism.

You're a fake when you stand on your soapbox and bloviate other people's thoughts...that you've plagiarized.

You're a fake when you refuse to ever link to anything you say and just assume everyone should believe you...simply because you're the one that said it.

You're a fake when you say you love this country...then excuse every single lie that Chump spews.

Oh yeah, you're a huge fake, but even worse you're a nasty, hypocritical and a thoroughly...despicable human being.

As for my use of emoji's, I enjoy exposing pseudo-intellectual fakes and racist/bigoted/nasty people like yourself, all the while eviscerating their lies with actual facts...so why not show it?

Just the opposite of "manic."

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Wow, you claim to know a lot about Rubi's inner feelings...you got anything other than accusations to back those claims up? Possibly you are a professional with a background of formal training in the matter...please share your credentials with us.

How's your spouses mouth doing these days, still sore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hispanic anchor babies...

You KNOW that...how???

And now they're collected and sent via a truck...so?

Keep the EC but make it "fair" for EVERY state. A state is a state, ONE EC vote per...just like people. The father of 15 kids doesn't get 15 votes...why should a state that happens to have a lot of people? Either go to the popular vote and NEVER have another R elected because the women and minorities now outnumber everyone else, and they vote D. Or make the EC fair...one state, one vote...like one person, one vote. CA with 55 EC votes, cancels out 15 other states. Are those states not "equal" or are they just 1/15th a vote?

Quote:
Certainly agree there. Any system that put Donald John Trump in the most powerful position on Earth has very serious problems with it.
Figurehead...presidents are figureheads...the CEO doing what "the board" tells him to do. The truly wealthy and powerful do NOT risk their futures on an arbitrary "election" every 4 years that could destabilize their positions. They just don't. They continue to pull the strings for important matters. The president gets to play around with social issues. Economics, war, finance...all determined by "higher ups".

Quote:
I tell you what I view as a problem with a portion of the black community. The black community has been exposed to the "victim mentality "propaganda from within its ranks and from white liberals seeking their vote .

Unfortunately it has caused far too many blacks to see racism where none exists. It has caused too many of them to want to get back "at the man".

This is the criticism I had of Obama. Here he was elected President of these United States and yet we found him trying to get "the man"...but he was for 8 years "the man" and never recognized this important accomplishment .

He alone had the ability to bring this nation together but the community organizer in him defaulted to division and chaos. Just look at what he focused on with
i phone and pen to get to his thinking about injustices committed by America. He too carried into office his distorted view of America and especially white America, unlike people such as Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell, etc.

In that we can agree. the response from many black is not because of their color but the conditioning they were exposed to in their surrounding environment, a condition that can be eliminated with an objective, sound and unemotional national debate.

Personal Best Regards:
Blacks get "victim mentality" because they are inferior. They ARE the victim...the victim of their species, their genes, their DNA. A wolf is NOT a dog and bringing it into the house and saying it is a dog...won't keep someone from getting bitten. Bringing in blacks and calling them equal doesn't make it so. It creates 20% dead wood...their "quota".

It DOES exist...everyone who has to deal with them develops racism. "They HATE us because they ain't us". And they know they never can be. How would YOU like it if superior beings showed up and started running things? Took over everything because they could do it better. Everything became "magic" to you because you couldn't understand it? THAT is how blacks see the world...a place run by superior beings who use magic.

He was STILL an outsider...the "man" are white people...he's STILL out to get us...and he's winning. He did a lot on those 8 years to guarantee a minority majority...the ultimate destruction of "America".

Because he's black. He's the 1% of blacks..fairly smart...but he's no great intellect. There are white people miles above him...and he doesn't like that.

The black response is because they are NOT our equal and they know it. They want whites GONE. They live in "their environment" because THAT is the environment THEY create. Everywhere in the world, they live like that...dirty, dangerous ghettos where no man dare wander. Nobody here will go to MLK Blvd at midnight. Because THAT is the "black environment" that THEY themselves create...EVERYWHERE.

Tags
potential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.