if you are a Trump supporter it matters little that....

Old 07-09-2016, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
On the same theme as the title,

If you are a Clinton supporter then you are a criminal. After all, an accessory after the fact to a felon is also a felon. So, anyone that votes for Hillary is a criminal.
So put us all in jail, what a mentally unbalanced post.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
So put us all in jail, what a mentally unbalanced post.
Says a Hillary supporter.....
Old 07-10-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Default we are in sad shape

Quote:
Your candidate has screwed small business (countless examples on internet)
It matters little that he shows bias against women, muslims, latinos, and really anyone that doesn't kiss his shoes.
Has proven as someone that answers to no one and would be a loose canon in world affairs.
And the possibility of his son as vp!
And your candidate has yet to disclose his tax return, what is he hiding!
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that he is a nut case, as long as he isn't a Democrat makes him ok in your book.

all of the above qualifies you for being ignorant. Wake up and smell the _hit.
You demand to see Trump's tax return. Do you BELIEVE you are more qualified to review them then the tope people at the IRS? Surely they are not having the underlings review his tax returns. Unlike HILLY he will not get political favors.
You will allow the Clintons a free pass for skirting around the details of the LAW.
BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF IF NOT WITH US. Your mind is made up. Do not try to prove to us that you are FAIR to all. YOU CANNOT PROVE IT TO US BECAUSE WE SEE YOU. IF, YOU CAN PROVE IT TO YOURSELF-DO WAKE UP TO REALITY.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
You demand to see Trump's tax return. Do you BELIEVE you are more qualified to review them then the tope people at the IRS? Surely they are not having the underlings review his tax returns. Unlike HILLY he will not get political favors.
You will allow the Clintons a free pass for skirting around the details of the LAW.
BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF IF NOT WITH US. Your mind is made up. Do not try to prove to us that you are FAIR to all. YOU CANNOT PROVE IT TO US BECAUSE WE SEE YOU. IF, YOU CAN PROVE IT TO YOURSELF-DO WAKE UP TO REALITY.
It's called "Confirmation Bias" and we ALL suffer from it. You have to consciously fight it and force yourself to look objectively.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

It is indeed sad that so many, probably liberals who seem to follow Bill and Hill as if they were the guiding light. Do you really understand what IS is? Why do you ignore the pedophile, the liars the crooks the thieves that we have who use their office for all the big banquets, the travel, the plush surroundings at the taxpayers expense?
I have a close friend who is in the Military, on duty, Okinawa, he says the Island is a mecca for US Diplomats who can come there in Gov planes, then can go to other Oriental sites for Xmas shopping and other wasteful experiences, dope, you name it and all under the cover of US Secrecy. Even though the natives want us OUT of there, the US will not vacate so they can continue to have this spot to hide and to spend and let the taxpayer know nothing about what is going on. We will vote for Trump, yes, we need some real shakups in this country on many issues, IMMIGRATION, wasteful spending. How about vetting them and if they misbehave, put them on a plane, go to a remote airfield in the MID East, and drop them off, do it before they ruin this great country. Get rid of the crumbs in Washington, someone needs to do it before it is too late. HIll and Bill will not do it, they screw up and screw everything they touch.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

I want to see what Trump earns and how his accountants and lawyers move his money around. I want to see what he donates. Why is he is hiding his taxes. That makes me suspicious.
Trump has a low opinion of Romney. Four years ago Romney was pressured into revealing his tax returns and I think that's one of the reasons Trump sees him as a loser. He buckled. Another situation where a politicians is dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Poll: Public supports disclosure of tax returns for presidential candidates - Sunlight Foundation Blog

68% of the people polled agree with me.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
I want to see what Trump earns and how his accountants and lawyers move his money around. I want to see what he donates. Why is he is hiding his taxes. That makes me suspicious.
Trump has a low opinion of Romney. Four years ago Romney was pressured into revealing his tax returns and I think that's one of the reasons Trump sees him as a loser. He buckled. Another situation where a politicians is dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Poll: Public supports disclosure of tax returns for presidential candidates - Sunlight Foundation Blog

Shouldn't his business be his business? If he hasn't broken the law, let him be. You can be SURE he's audited EVERY year.

100% of the people polled agree with me.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Shouldn't his business be his business? If he hasn't broken the law, let him be. You can be SURE he's audited EVERY year.

100% of the people polled agree with me.
Glad to hear you're unanimous.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I read through this thread and far too many like it. Damn it people this is not a sporting event-my team no matter what.
Hillary was let off the hook by the FBI they did in fact find her guilty of GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Like BILLY with so much smoke around him there was sure to be a fire. The HYPNOTIZED supporters even now with ....... stains on Monica's dress give the Clintons a get out f jail free. Billy was not guilty of extramarital sex that is between he and Hilly-HE WAS CLEARLY GUILTY OF LYING TO CONGRESS.
Hilly clearly was guilty of lying to the FBI and to the American people. She should be in jail for what she did.
The FBI chose not to choose the next president-perhaps that was the right choice.
Sadly, the next president will need to deal with the divisive nature of our people FANNED TO FLAMES BY OBAMA. I do not think either Hilly or Trump can put humpty dumpty together again. It the job is not impossible enough the will start with OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT ON THE DESK.
We have been told BY OUR LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS that China is our largest creditor. THE FACTS ARE, that we actually owe slightly more to Japan. MORE SHOCKING-japan and china together hold 20% of our national debt-SOCIAL; SECURITY HOLDS 42%. OBAMA WAS TRUSTED WITH YOUR MONEY AND HE SPENT IT.
CLEARLY IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.
Backup up your statements with details, or you are nothing but noise. What programs did Obama create that increased the debt by 10 trillion dollars? Not one Republican will answer that question.

A lot of the tax revenue that would have gone into the existing government programs were lost with the Great Recession. Couple that with the unfunded wars, and tax breakers for everyone but especially the rich instituted by "W", you have the real reason for the 10 trillion increase in national debt.

The 10 trillion did occur in the Obama's years, but placing the blame on him for it shows you have no common sense. None! Hatred surpasses reality in your world. The blame game only applies when it comes to Obama. The Republican aren't responsible for anything. Everything they do is correct, and anyone that can't see this is a moron.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

How many were polled? Are there really that many busybodies?

There is no law making him expose himself to you or any other loser that wants to look into his personal business. If the gov passes him, then it is none of your business.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many were polled? Are there really that many busybodies?

There is no law making him expose himself to you or any other loser that wants to look into his personal business. If the gov passes him, then it is none of your business.
"People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook."

What a fool. Nixon should have just said "It's none of your business."
Old 07-10-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

What Nixon would say NOW if he could is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nixon.jpg (81.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-11-2016, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
"People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook."

What a fool. Nixon should have just said "It's none of your business."
What difference would it make? People will vote for Hillary regardless. Others will vote for Trump regardless. ALL the D and R candidates are crooks. Why do you vote for them? They're "better" than the other guy?

Quote:
What Nixon would say NOW if he could is:
He'd say, wow this country has gone to hell as the minorities have grown. He'd say...No thanks, I don't want to deal with this sh!t.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Backup up your statements with details, or you are nothing but noise. What programs did Obama create that increased the debt by 10 trillion dollars? Not one Republican will answer that question.

A lot of the tax revenue that would have gone into the existing government programs were lost with the Great Recession. Couple that with the unfunded wars, and tax breakers for everyone but especially the rich instituted by "W", you have the real reason for the 10 trillion increase in national debt.

The 10 trillion did occur in the Obama's years, but placing the blame on him for it shows you have no common sense. None! Hatred surpasses reality in your world. The blame game only applies when it comes to Obama. The Republican aren't responsible for anything. Everything they do is correct, and anyone that can't see this is a moron.
You didn't ask me, but I will submit some of the answer to your rant.

ARRA
Economic Stimulus package
Obamacare
Bail outs
Solar energy failures
Extended unemployment
Increased foodstamp distribution, a historical record

"Also, Obama increased military spending to around $800 billion a year on average. In fact, his security budget request of $895 billion in FY 2011 set a new record. Even though troops were withdrawn from Iraq in 2012, and Osama bin Laden was eliminated in 2011, Obama requested $851 billion in his FY 2013 budget. Although Obama abandoned the phrase "War on Terror," he spent $857 billion on it in Contingency funds. That's more than the $850 billion Bush spent." -http://www.about.com/money/

Just a few off the top of the head, but I am sure that you could Google more, if you are REALLY looking for an answer.
Of course, you will blame it all on Bush and the Republicans. That is to be expected, since liberals have never accepted responsibility for anything.

"The Great Recession?" What a joke. This president has presided over the longest rebound in the economy of ANY other president that has dealt with a recession or a depression in history. And the funny thing is that Republicans have refused to be accessory to his bad moves and they are the one being blamed. This is the ONLY president in history that has not had a GDP growth rate of 3% or more. This president has been a failure because he has refused to listen more experienced advice, and dividing our country to the extreme. Democrats made the mistake of choosing a racially divisive radical to represent them, and they have decided to compound the damage by choosing another, equally bad candidate to further destroy our country. What a shame that they are so bitter and needy, that they insist on a gov nanny to direct their lives.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Also, Obama increased military spending to around $800 billion a year on average. In fact, his security budget request of $895 billion in FY 2011 set a new record. Even though troops were withdrawn from Iraq in 2012, and Osama bin Laden was eliminated in 2011, Obama requested $851 billion in his FY 2013 budget. Although Obama abandoned the phrase "War on Terror," he spent $857 billion on it in Contingency funds. That's more than the $850 billion Bush spent." -http://www.about.com/money/
There is a link within your US Military Budget: Components, Challenges, Growth

This explains the military budget.

Tags
candidate, matters, matter, disclose, son

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.