James Comey, FBI Director, fired by Trump

Old 05-09-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Default James Comey, FBI Director, fired by Trump

As the plot t hickens
Old 05-09-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Hey Comey! A. M. F. Get Out! He is probably going to move to Fenney.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:54 PM
n/a

I didn't think it was possible, but Trump's Bizarro World...just became more bizarre.

Trump owes Comey for getting him elected by publicly speaking about Hillary's e-mails right before the election, of which Trump was grateful, but now the stated reason Chump is giving for Comey's firing is because...wait for it... Comey's unfair treatment of Hillary before the election?!

Only the most ignorant and dedicated Trump cultists, would refuse to believe that it's because Comey is getting too close to the truth...about Chump and the Russians.

The only, even close, precedent to what Trump has just done, was Nixon firing Cox...and we all know how that turned out, now don't we?
Old 05-09-2017, 11:44 PM
n/a

youcallmecrooked.jpg

They irony is entertaining, if it wouldn't affect America's judicial system...which Trump openly criticizes
Old 05-10-2017, 03:09 AM
n/a

Maybe the "unfair" commentary is in regard to Comey electing to not prosecuting Clinton after he stated she did in fact break the law.

That would make more sense.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:28 AM
n/a

There is such a large and intentional degree of misinformation and fake news out there that one would be the wiser to wait before passing judgment.

Yesterday the facts were that Comey was the primary cause for queen Hillary's failed attempt and progressive wanted his head served upon a platter

Today the facts point to Trump's firing of Comey because he was closing in on Trump connection to Putin

Today's news is going to play on the heartless, without warning, unsubstantiated firing of Comey

I do not know of any more humane way of letting someone go then quietly and immediately letting them go.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-10-2017, 04:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I didn't think it was possible, but Trump's Bizarro World...just became more bizarre.

Trump owes Comey for getting him elected by publicly speaking about Hillary's e-mails right before the election, of which Trump was grateful, but now the stated reason Chump is giving for Comey's firing is because...wait for it... Comey's unfair treatment of Hillary before the election?!

Only the most ignorant and dedicated Trump cultists, would refuse to believe that it's because Comey is getting too close to the truth...about Chump and the Russians.

The only, even close, precedent to what Trump has just done, was Nixon firing Cox...and we all know how that turned out, now don't we?
How did Comey get Trump elected? No one has EVER admitted that they voted for Trump because of Comey.
You liberals demanded his resignation and now that Trump fired him, you are not happy. You sound like a bunch of teenage schoolgirls.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
How did Comey get Trump elected? No one has EVER admitted that they voted for Trump because of Comey.
You liberals demanded his resignation and now that Trump fired him, you are not happy. You sound like a bunch of teenage schoolgirls.
Hmmmm! Looking for your dedicated Trumper, here he is!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmmm! Looking for your dedicated Trumper, here he/she is!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebartle
As the plot t hickens
Not that they are hard to find in here, but if you are looking for am emotional basket case liberal that posts nothing but drama infused crap...here she is!

Get a grip Jebartle!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB

I'll bet that deep down, you don't even believe that pathetic and desperate spin you constantly spew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that pathetic spin attempt.

Trump is on record as LOVING Comey when he torpedoed Hillary right before the election and all but handed Chump the win, by talking about her investigation.

It's pretty obvious that Trump (and his cultists) are shaking in their boots at Comey possibly getting closer to tying Chump directly with Russia.

That's OK though, as Chump is showing that he's totally divorced from reality and still doesn't understand that he's not a dictator, nor the unassailable head of his own company...and that he can't weasel out of the crosshairs so easily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-10-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Unlike the Trump spokesmen on the air this morning, or many posters on here, I have no knowledge that they profess. I suppose they all have the inroad to the FBI.

What I know is this....

...In the last 3/4 months, there were 3 people investigating in some fashion, Donald Trump or associates. All three have been fired (Preet Bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey)
_________

...The day before the firing, subpoenas were issued by the FBI to a few associates of Michael Flynn.
_________

...Donald Trump, unlike any other President has been trying to interject himself into investigations (see Nunes as just one example...reports also he tried to stop Yates testimonry)
_________

...The replacements for Comey as touted by Fox....who would be where the administration would float possible folks are...

Chris Christie
Ray Kelly
David Clarke
Trey Gowdy

...The letter terminating Comey cited his actions last July regarding Clinton emails. Actions lauded loudly and often by the President.

...While the WH insists the Russian investigation had nothing to do with it, the President in his letter to Comey found the need to mention it.

...The spokesman from the WH are insisting that there is nothing to investigate relative to Russia, and my wonder on that is "HOW do they know that"

...The President gets updates on investigations delivered to his office so he knows a lot about how close or where they are going.

...I am searching for words now to understand his sympathy for Hillary Clinton that he now is pronouncing.

Again, unlike posters on here and the WH spokesmen, I am simply posting what I know or think I know. If you feel i have posted something inaccurate or presented it in a wrong way, please call me on it.

I do know how I feel about this investigation on Russia as I have been saying it over and over. HOW can any american want that to be terminated. It is NOT and never was said to be an investigation of Trump himself, even though that is how he refers to it.

I am worried about our direction in this country.

PS...I do have a question on the urgency shown for this firing. It appears from what the WH says, or spokes persons, that there was an urgent need to do this yesterday with no discussion outside the White House.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'll bet that deep down, you don't even believe that pathetic and desperate spin you constantly spew.

Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that pathetic spin attempt.

Trump is on record as LOVING Comey when he torpedoed Hillary right before the election and all but handed Chump the win, by talking about her investigation.

It's pretty obvious that Trump (and his cultists) are shaking in their boots at Comey possibly getting closer to tying Chump directly with Russia.

That's OK though, as Chump is showing that he's totally divorced from reality and still doesn't understand that he's not a dictator, nor the unassailable head of his own company...and that he can't weasel out of the crosshairs so easily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Please call Trump by his given name. Richard Milhous Trump!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please call Trump by his given name. Richard Milhous Trump!
When it's all said and done, I think he will make Nixon...look honest in comparison.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
When it's all said and done, I think he will make Nixon...look honest in comparison.
You got that right!

How dumb does TRUMPANZEE think that Americans are? Comey got fired because TRUMPANZEE knew that he was going to find out too much about Russia rigging the election for Republicans.

TRUMPANZEE will be forced to RESIGN - or go to prison! I would be happy with either outcome.

Tags
director, trump, fired, comey, fbi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.