A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
07/23/2016 4:12PM

Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Think for yourself about this. The constant attack by trolls and the number of views should tell you something about this massive 26.75 year Project. 13, 904 views on my big thread. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

There are some very hateful people on here who just have to mouth off for whatever reason. It goes with free speech but does not agree with laws against cyber harassment, bullying and stalking.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Think for yourself about this. The constant attack by trolls and the number of views should tell you something about this massive 26.75 year Project. 13, 904 views on my big thread. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Yeah, 13,904 views by those who are curious as to just how much longer this insanity will continue. Have you ever even noticed how few positive responses you have received on this thread regarding your 'project'?
Old 09-21-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
224 613 Project

It seems I have been mentioning this 224 613 Project on Talk of the Villages since I got on here in July of 2007. That was after Gary Corsair had done a small article on me in The Villages Daily Sun on Memorial Day of 2007. And probably long after I had written the Sumter County Sheriff Bill Farmer and introduced myself and my work in late 2005.

I do hope law enforcement look at these posts of mine about the 224 613 Project. I have been counting on it.
Something from my other thread. And Ignore the hateful Trolls on here.

Think for yourself. Many libraries are still very active forces in their communities and more than just for best sellers, DVDs, reading programs, citizenship training, and checking your investments.

Point to ponder. What kind of links would you like to see from your local law enforcement agencies? Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency This has some really good ones from where I used to live in Washoe County, Nevada in Reno.

People are also the best resources for information and some librarians are in touch with whom to contact for whatever in their communities. Some are not so much in touch. For an example of that here in the Villages look at the Virginia Trace Web-site. VIRGINIA TRACE, THE VILLAGES, FLORIDA
Old 09-21-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
Something from my other thread. And Ignore the hateful Trolls on here.

Think for yourself. Many libraries are still very active forces in their communities and more than just for best sellers, DVDs, reading programs, citizenship training, and checking your investments.

Point to ponder. What kind of links would you like to see from your local law enforcement agencies? Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency This has some really good ones from where I used to live in Washoe County, Nevada in Reno.

People are also the best resources for information and some librarians are in touch with whom to contact for whatever in their communities. Some are not so much in touch. For an example of that here in the Villages look at the Virginia Trace Web-site. ******************************* VIRGINIA TRACE,* THE VILLAGES,* FLORIDA
Also look back on my first post of this thread which has had quite a lot of views so far and I hope it gets more.

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

This was from an actress/lawyer from Paris, France. She kicks butt. Hope not mine for posting this.

Hope sure looks at my Law Library thread and other places here on Talk of the Villages. I expect she knows about my 224 613 Project as do many I have contacted since 2002 or so via Findlaw, e-mails and snail mail letters.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Funny Liberal/Democrat Jokes

1. Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

2. Q: How do you confuse a Liberal?
A: You don’t. They’re born that way.

3. Q: Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

4. Q: What’s the difference between Elvis and a smart Liberal?
A: Elvis has been sighted.

5. A Democrat died and a friend went around collecting for a fund for his funeral. A woman was asked to donate ten dollars.
“Ten dollars?” she said. “It only takes ten dollars to bury a Democrat? Here’s a hundred – go bury 10 of them!”

6. Q: How do you keep a Democrat busy?
A: Write ‘Please turn over’ on both sides of a piece of paper.

7. Q: How do you keep a Liberal busy all day?
A: Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

8. Q: What do you call a Democrat with an IQ of 130?
A: A foursome

9. Q: How do you get a one-armed Liberal out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.

10. Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?
A: A whine cellar.

11. Q: What is the definition of gross ignorance?
A: 144 Democrats.

12. Q: What is foreplay for a Democrat?
A: Thirty minutes of begging.

13. Q: What is the Democrat doing when he holds his hands tightly over his ears?
A: Trying to hold on to a thought.

14. Q: Why did the Liberal have blisters on his lips?
A: From trying to blow out lightbulbs.

15. Q: Why do Liberals work seven days a week?
A: So you don’t have to retrain them on Monday.

16. A Democrat found a magic genie’s lamp and rubbed it. The genie said, “I will grant you one wish.” He said, “I wish I were smarter”. So the genie made him a Republican.

17. Q: What the difference between a Democrat and the rear end of a horse?
A: I don’t know either.

18. Q: How is a Liberal different from a sewer rat?
A: Some people actually like sewer rats.

19. Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. They prefer to walk in the dark.

20. Q: Why do so many Liberals live in L.A.?
A: It’s the only city that is easy enough for them to spell.

21. Q: What’s five miles long and has an IQ of forty?
A: A Democrat parade.

22. Q: What is it called when a Liberal blows in another Liberal’s ear?
A: Data transfer.

23. Q: Why don’t they let Liberals swim in the ocean?
A: Because they can’t get the smell out of the tuna.

24. Q: How do you plant dope?
A: Bury a Democrat.

25. Q: What’s the difference between a Liberal and a sack of manure?
A: The sack.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Sure like that Kingsman: The Golden Circle ad I was seeing last night. The one with certain numbers.

What's in your library? American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Old 09-22-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

I said Oui, bien sur.

Still really cool. I really liked the details in this George Clooney movie from 2015 -- Tomorrowland (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes. Britt Robertson - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-22-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Old 09-22-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Default Ignore the Trolls and Stalkers on Here.

Ignore the cyber harassers and trolls on here. Since this is not moderated that is about all anyone can do.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
You are delusional. Do you really think ANYONE is going to call their local library when the same information can be readily found online? The 'project' that you continually tout has been obsolete since the mid '90s!.
It was a non project even before Technology made it obsolete.

An excuse never to work again.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:41 AM
n/a

A 26 year project that has gone nowhere should tell even the densest of them that maybe no one gives a rat's @ss about it. But, when you live your whole life through the eyes of fictitious characters in movies and TV, I guess any boring subject is better than no ambition at all. This is about like building sand castles on the tide line, just to have them knocked down over and over again. Most folks would move further inshore. Just my opinion, but my life has been anything but boring.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Andrew D. Blechman - author of LEISUREVILLE and PIGEONS

Wanted to tell her that if she reads up on the Villages and via Talk of the Villages that Andrew Blechman got a lot of things about the Villages wrong-- and he was writing based on two weeks he spent here in late November-December of 2005. And the various trolls on the Political Board on Talk of the Villages are not representative samples of the people you would meet here in the Villages. Not at all.

"This is the Villages!" 2016 NSCS Gerard Butler - Grand Marshal - YouTube
If Andrew Blechman looked at the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages of late he might get the idea that little has changed since he was here in 2005. I think we can do a lot better than this. All it would take is some reasonable nice people to join in this discussion.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
If Andrew Blechman looked at the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages of late he might get the idea that little has changed since he was here in 2005. I think we can do a lot better than this. All it would take is some reasonable nice people to join in this discussion.
Been watching Wonder Woman on Blu-Ray and am extremely happy with what I see there. Now if people will just get the message and start thinking logically and critically. Do research on issues and not just take the word of the media especially those that seem to have a very clear agenda. Use your library and learn the US Constitution and why they had their very real concerns about demagogues in writing it.

Try reading some Greek philosophers; these might help with thinking logically and critically. Plato is still very relevant as is Aristotle.
Project Gutenberg Titles by Aristotle
The Project Gutenberg Works of Plato: An Index from Project Gutenberg

The Great Ideas of Philosophy, 2nd Edition | The Great Courses

Philosophy Courses | Intellectual History Courses | The Great Courses : Courses
Old 09-23-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
All it would take
.. for Tal to get his deserved permanent ban.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Been watching Wonder Woman on Blu-Ray and am extremely happy with what I see there. Now if people will just get the message and start thinking logically and critically. Do research on issues and not just take the word of the media especially those that seem to have a very clear agenda. Use your library and learn the US Constitution and why they had their very real concerns about demagogues in writing it.

Try reading some Greek philosophers; these might help with thinking logically and critically. Plato is still very relevant as is Aristotle.
Project Gutenberg Titles by Aristotle
The Project Gutenberg Works of Plato: An Index from Project Gutenberg

The Great Ideas of Philosophy, 2nd Edition | The Great Courses

Philosophy Courses | Intellectual History Courses | The Great Courses : Courses
14, 162 views now as of 8:04 AM Sunday 9:24 AM in my Law Library thread. Take a look at it. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Is that one of those black cabs??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackney_carriage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxica...United_Kingdom

Tags
bien, sur, truc, proposer, veux

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.