It Looks Like The Savior Of The GOP

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-19-2011, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
Just so that you know there will be NO 2012 election. By that time martial law will be declared either from a man made disaster (DHS defination) or a natural disaster, looks like the Mississippi River flood could be a good one to use. Either way it won't matter for by then the country will be broke and we will all be on food stamps which will be worthless as there will be nothing to buy with them.

The Treasury is now taking funds from the Federal pension system to pay our bills. How long do you think it will be before they come for private pension funds.

This is from an Independent, I don't care which party you claim, both are crooks, liars and need to be replaced.
We better hope those that hold the world is coming to an end soon are right. There just doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile left to live for.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:14 PM
n/a

Dale MN,

Didn't you hear, May 21st is the last day for the world. Got my stock of good beer, whiskey and fattening food all ready for Friday. Gonna party my way out.

Just like I did for Y2K and will do for December 21, 2012.

Only the Father knows and He ain't told anyone.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:01 PM
n/a

Figmo: And if you're wrong?

There WILL be an election in 2012.

And they have NOT raided federal pension money to pay other bills. They DEFERRED DEPOSITS to those pension funds. Now, I agree that it's still wrong to do that but it's not quite what you're saying.

I have heard this whole 'martial law' crap REPEATEDLY since the 1970s. Last time it was how Bush was supposedly going to do something to keep the 2008 elections from being held so he could continue in office. Pure, utter *garbage* to be honest. This usually comes from some disaffected group that isn't seeing what it wants to see and is, quite frankly "crying wolf".

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.