Make America Great Again ?

Old 12-17-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I feel and felt the same exact way about Obama. Although, you have a view that is not a majority opinion, just a divisive liberal view. You can't see it, but anyone that listens to you will see it. People like you that disagree with someone will take on the personality of an adolescent that say "you just hate me" to their parents when they do not get their way, or "you hate all old people because you want to take away their health care." The extreme, even though you know it to be exactly that, extreme.

And of course, you will attempt to convince someone that you are not a liberal, that you are really a conservative. Why are you afraid to embrace your ideology?
I know my ideology...do you know Trumps ?

Do you know his spending plans versus the Democrats ?

Do you know his plans on entitlements ?

I am a conservative but cannot support all of anyone's policies.

My biggest fear is his lack of transparency with the American public, and your acceptance of his hiding ?
Old 12-17-2016, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.

And don't forget those who give tacit approval to them, simply because they are on 'their political side'...and don't have the decency and integrity to speak out against them.
Well said.
Old 12-18-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Impeach means removing a person from office. It would not be possible to impeach a person not holding office.

The remainder of your scenario is truly mind-boggling.
Better go back and read up on the term "impeach." She DID hold office, SecState. You do not have to be president to be impeached.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better go back and read up on the term "impeach." She DID hold office, SecState. You do not have to be president to be impeached.
Impeachment - Wikipedia

Impeachment is the process of removing someone from office. The key words here are removing someone from office. In order to impeach Hillary Clinton, it would have had to be done prior to 2012 while she was in office. Nice try.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I feel and felt the same exact way about Obama. Although, you have a view that is not a majority opinion, just a divisive liberal view. You can't see it, but anyone that listens to you will see it. People like you that disagree with someone will take on the personality of an adolescent that say "you just hate me" to their parents when they do not get their way, or "you hate all old people because you want to take away their health care." The extreme, even though you know it to be exactly that, extreme.

And of course, you will attempt to convince someone that you are not a liberal, that you are really a conservative. Why are you afraid to embrace your ideology?
If you think Trump is even close to honest, has been ever very close to honest, you either do not have a clue about the world, OR more likely, you know but refuse to accept the truth, which appears to be basic trait of yours. But in leaving to once again to have you keep lying to yourself,, I share...

"."No president, including Richard Nixon, has been so ignorant of fact and disdains fact in the way this President-elect does," said Bernstein, whose reporting in the 1970s with Bob Woodward for the Washington Post exposed the Watergate scandal and led to Nixon's resignation.

"And it has something to do with the growing sense of authoritarianism he and his presidency are projecting," Bernstein added. "The danger of it is obvious and he's trying to make the conduct of the press the issue, not his own conduct"

Carl Bernstein: Donald Trump has 'disdain for the truth' - CNN.com

Now, of course you and your little gang now attack the reporters of his les, which is typical, or simply google something like Trump lies. Only individual with his own files for his lies.

Why do you think he will not face the media ? Why do you think he likes the big crowds ?

Unquestioned, and food for his ego.

Does that mean, he will be a bad Presidet...no. But certainly until he gets in office, and if he continues, he will go down in flames and quickly. OR he can act like a mature adult.

But please when you suggest this man is honest you refutebyears and years of public files, videos and clips.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:08 PM
n/a

It is so funny to read this useless chatter. Why would anyone think it is worthwhile attempting to convince a conservative or a liberal to believe the other? Better to sit back and enjoy the few years we have to live on this earth. And I still have "Hope" unlike some people of privilege.

Trump Tax returns - who cares, it does not matter
Hillary's EMails - wrong but , who cares, she is out to pasture
Popular Vote vs Electoral Vote - Not an issue - The rules apply
How bad Bush was, and how bad Obama is

What does Matter?

The Constitution
Our Country's Safety
The Economy
Where we go from here

Add your own
Old 12-18-2016, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is so funny to read this useless chatter. Why would anyone think it is worthwhile attempting to convince a conservative or a liberal to believe the other? Better to sit back and enjoy the few years we have to live on this earth. And I still have "Hope" unlike some people of privilege.

Trump Tax returns - who cares, it does not matter
Hillary's EMails - wrong but , who cares, she is out to pasture
Popular Vote vs Electoral Vote - Not an issue - The rules apply
How bad Bush was, and how bad Obama is

What does Matter?

The Constitution
Our Country's Safety
The Economy
Where we go from here

Add your own
Your post is juvenile and thus difficult to respond to..

His tax returns POTENTIALY could be the story of the century if even a percentage of the rumbling prove to be true. It is uGE and is not going away.

All the other stuff you rambled about make no sense.

I, personally, have no illusions. Those who post on here are primarily Trump supporters and are blind dumb and happy. They prefer to talk about Hillary or Bill Clinton, so they do not even count.

Take note of the posts who simply say "we won" or those that are simply cute little pictures. Links have become a thing of the past, because the posts make no points and thus have no credible source to validate them. Actually, you just never see them, UNLES they are plagiarized. Asking questions on here is futile.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Your post is juvenile and thus difficult to respond to..

His tax returns POTENTIALY could be the story of the century if even a percentage of the rumbling prove to be true. It is uGE and is not going away.

All the other stuff you rambled about make no sense.

I, personally, have no illusions. Those who post on here are primarily Trump supporters and are blind dumb and happy. They prefer to talk about Hillary or Bill Clinton, so they do not even count.

Take note of the posts who simply say "we won" or those that are simply cute little pictures. Links have become a thing of the past, because the posts make no points and thus have no credible source to validate them. Actually, you just never see them, UNLES they are plagiarized. Asking questions on here is futile.
The Villages Florida
Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
A great example to manifest this forum in its best light.

A forum designed to share ideas, thoughts and opinions.

THIS is a lot for this poster, so as you wonder why an adult would post this or wonder what in the world is in his head...be patient, this is literally all he has. He is programmed to act like a juvenile...he can at times, make stupid crude, unrelated, immature remarks, however that is restricted to a few subjects...Clinton is one of his favorites, and I suspect after Jan 20, he will be hard pressed to post anything at all.

But again, enjoy his little pics, and stunted posts...it is literally all he can do.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
You make my point . You have to criticize even those who try to welcome you to the reality of the present. Your rants are great humor.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You make my point . You have to criticize even those who try to welcome you to the reality of the present. Your rants are great humor.
Oh, listen I totally live in reality. Read around you all about in no particular order

1. Benghazi
2. Impeachment of Clinton (say what, but it is being discussed)
3. The penalties for Clinton (never convicted of anything but what the hell)
4. Honesty of Trump (one of the funniest)
5. Redecorating The NY Times building
6. Approval ratings of past Presidents

I will stop there......

Now, my posts have acknowledged many times that Trump won, that the taxes he is hiding are important, that he should not be tweeting about restaurant envies on Vanity Fair when the world is discussing Aleppo, asking others to discuss issues, calling attention to the plagiarizing of pro Russian web sites, trying to stay out of the many hate black discussions.

I am oretty much aware...just was reading how KellyAnne Conways says rpthe Trump folks dispute all 17 intelligence agencies, their own party leaders and do not believe the Russian hacking took place, read how congress will "have the final say" on Trumps conflicts of interest, Reinve Prebius saying Trump does not accept the CIA or FBI reports.

I keep up to date, and get frustrated with pictures, "we won" comments, Hillary Clinton discussions, discussion on which skin color is better and smarter and stuff like that.

I am the one who recognizes reality....most if these posters have plunged their heads deep somewhere...read only alt right sites because Trump said to, love pro Russian sites, and do not understand it is time to govern niw
Old 12-18-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Here is something that most on here will not read. It is not a tribute to Trump, nor is it demeaning anyone.

It does apply to the posters on here however, and is something that is going to become a big deal..

Trump does not want people to read or listen to what he calls the bad media. He prefers to avoid any questions over which he has no control. He loves the rallies...he can do his stand up and tell you whatever he wants to and you all believe it.

At times on here when I asked about issues, I was told to read Trumps website..that should scare you a bit.

A career liar if epic proportions and you believe all he says. In any case....I will wait for rebuttals from obscure Russian websites.

Of course.most posters do not even read much..simply watch rallies and catch a few headlines if they demean somebody

"Trump’s victory means that the most extreme and recklessly irresponsible voices on the right now feel emboldened and empowered. And more worrisome than that, they have an ally in the White House. For years, Rush Limbaugh has gibed about what he calls the “state-controlled media”—the fawning liberal news outlets that Limbaugh has long decried for their lack of critical coverage of President Barack Obama—but we may be about to see what one actually looks like—an alt-reality news outlet operating from within 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The new media will not only provide propaganda cover for the administration, but also direct the fire of a loose confederation of conservative outlets against critics and dissenters. Already, Fox’s Sean Hannity has urged Trump to freeze out the mainstream media and talk directly to the nation. The “fake news” that we are now obsessing over is only the latest leading indicator of the perils of our new post-truth media/political world. Indeed, what we learned this year was that the walls are down, the gatekeepers dismissed, the norms and standards of journalism and fact-based discourse trashed."

Donald Trump and the Rise of Alt-Reality Media - POLITICO Magazine
Old 12-18-2016, 07:40 PM
n/a

I forgot to add this and it is important. Alex Jones, who Trump has quoted and referred to as "amazing" has now great influence....recap a bit..this guy who Trump trusts ..thinks 9/11 was faked, does not believe those little kids actually died in Sandy Hook and so n. HE has the ear of our new White House.

"Jones is not your garden-variety conspiracy theorist. He is a 9/11 truther, who believes the U.S. government conspired in the attacks to justify the creation of a police state. He has suggested that the government also may have been behind the bombings in Oklahoma City, which killed 168 people, and at the Boston Marathon, which killed three. And he has repeatedly suggested that the Sandy Hook shootings were a “hoax,” “synthetic” and “completely fake.” He also thinks the government wants to “encourage homosexuality so people don’t have children” and said that Hillary Clinton was “a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama.”

Jones has claimed that he has 5 million daily listeners to his radio shows, which he simulcasts on his website and extends through his YouTube channel. The Drudge Report routinely links to his stories. “I think Alex Jones may be the single most important voice in the alternative conservative media,” says Trump whisperer Roger Stone, who describes the conspiracy theorist as “a valuable asset” who will “rally the people around President Trump’s legislative program.”

Old 12-19-2016, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here is something that most on here will not read. It is not a tribute to Trump, nor is it demeaning anyone.

It does apply to the posters on here however, and is something that is going to become a big deal..

Trump does not want people to read or listen to what he calls the bad media. He prefers to avoid any questions over which he has no control. He loves the rallies...he can do his stand up and tell you whatever he wants to and you all believe it.

At times on here when I asked about issues, I was told to read Trumps website..that should scare you a bit.

A career liar if epic proportions and you believe all he says. In any case....I will wait for rebuttals from obscure Russian websites.

Of course.most posters do not even read much..simply watch rallies and catch a few headlines if they demean somebody

"Trump’s victory means that the most extreme and recklessly irresponsible voices on the right now feel emboldened and empowered. And more worrisome than that, they have an ally in the White House. For years, Rush Limbaugh has gibed about what he calls the “state-controlled media”—the fawning liberal news outlets that Limbaugh has long decried for their lack of critical coverage of President Barack Obama—but we may be about to see what one actually looks like—an alt-reality news outlet operating from within 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The new media will not only provide propaganda cover for the administration, but also direct the fire of a loose confederation of conservative outlets against critics and dissenters. Already, Fox’s Sean Hannity has urged Trump to freeze out the mainstream media and talk directly to the nation. The “fake news” that we are now obsessing over is only the latest leading indicator of the perils of our new post-truth media/political world. Indeed, what we learned this year was that the walls are down, the gatekeepers dismissed, the norms and standards of journalism and fact-based discourse trashed."

Politico says it all...............

Too bad for you, but you have to live with Hitlery the grudge losing.

Tags
make, america, moved, community, generation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.