Make America Great Again ?

Old 12-16-2016, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB;133***8
Well, apparently violating Federal Felony laws doesn't bother you when it comes to Crooked Hillary. You liberals violate the constitution on a daily basis.

Why don't you complain to your puppet master, George Soros, because he is pulling all of your strings on the left.
Don't worry on Tuesday Donald will be coming around to his hard line supporters and announce...lock her up.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:12 AM
n/a

Default This is political wrong venue

Please remove all these admin. Also"guest" a bit cowardly wouldn't you say?
Old 12-16-2016, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, apparently violating Federal Felony laws doesn't bother you when it comes to Crooked Hillary. You liberals violate the constitution on a daily basis.

Why don't you complain to your puppet master, George Soros, because he is pulling all of your strings on the left.

How about some examples of liberals violating the constitution on a daily basis with the proper links, not Breitbart.com?

Also if you could give us a list of all the felonies Hillary Clinton is currently under investigation for or accused of, again with all the proper links for verification.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about some examples of liberals violating the constitution on a daily basis with the proper links, not Breitbart.com?

Also if you could give us a list of all the felonies Hillary Clinton is currently under investigation for or accused of, again with all the proper links for verification.
You live in denial. Guess what? Hillary lost, and she won't be coming back. Get over it and get a life.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You live in denial. Guess what? Hillary lost, and she won't be coming back. Get over it and get a life.
I take it you can't come up with examples? Shocking, totally shocking
Old 12-16-2016, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I take it you can't come up with examples? Shocking, totally shocking
Well Debbie, how many times does one have to remind you of Hillary's multiple felonies? I've listed them by statute number many times. But, if you are a tenth as smart as you think you are, you already know that. Right TROLL?
Old 12-16-2016, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

No links, no examples.

Quote:

It is a full time job just commenting on all of Trump's screw ups.

There is a big difference between a sore loser and a Trump hater. Sore losers eventually get over their loss and move on.

What is higher than a Trump hater? Trump despiser?

Quote:
Well Debbie, how many times does one have to remind you of Hillary's multiple felonies? I've listed them by statute number many times. But, if you are a tenth as smart as you think you are, you already know that. Right TROLL?

Implied multiple felonies are not violations to the Constitution.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Implied multiple felonies are not violations to the Constitution.
Wishful thinking of possible scenarios with Trump is not a violation to the Constitution. Has he committed something that he can be impeached for? Before you answer, let me remind you that the answer is a big "NO." He cannot be impeached unless he is sworn in as a gov employee.

Implied felonies? If you think that Hillary has not committed multiple felonies, then you are dense and uninformed. She has committed many violations to federal law pertaining to handling of classified information, as well as lying under oath. I have listed the statutes that I am very familiar with that she has violated in other posts. It is admirable for you to be loyal but also stupid to make yourself look the fool. Hillary will eventually pay for her crimes, if not now then later. She is scum and it disappoints me that the Democrat party would support scum like that.

After seeing how Obama disregarded the Constitution on many issues and had to be chastised by the Supreme court, I am not at all worried that Trump has anything to worry about. Our government no longer feels that they are accountable for their misdeeds as is proven by Obama and Hillary.

But, you have no concept of the law, so it is understandable that you would just parrot liberal talking points.

By the way, Hillary gave evidence against herself under oath that could have condemned the average person to indictment.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

Come Tuesday Trump will lay out more specifics on making America great again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Multiple felonies? Let me guess you got that from Fox News?
Old 12-16-2016, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
NBA players are generally Thugs who have little respect for private property . Owner of the hotel is most likely far better off w/out them .
"If they could, many businesses would rather not deal with blacks" Na, republicans aren't racists! No, not at all.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

I would avoid doing business with liberals that look like this.

Unless I was casting a horror movie.

"The liberal walking dead"
Old 12-16-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

I would avoid doing business with liberals that look like this.

Unless I was casting a horror movie.

"The liberal walking dead"
They would definitely save on makeup.....like she is.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

It's so cute that Allegiance has finally learned how to link photos...and now he can't stop.

Just like the two year old who found crayons...and can't stop coloring the walls.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Trump's favorite pic... he loves the double chin look.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Tags
make, america, moved, community, generation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.