In the matter of war

In the matter of war

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-31-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
To those brave fighting men and women a reaffirmation on this Memorial Day

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing is worth war , is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purpose of a master, such a war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice--is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing in which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing when need is, to do battle for one against the other.

John Stuart Mills (circa 1862)

To my cousin Tom who after serving 4 years in the Air Force
reenlisted and volunteered two tours of duty in Viet Nam and died in service for his fellow man. God Rest Your Soul Tom

Personal Best Regards:
Like this post.

Old 05-31-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
By some misinformed people, yes. By those who are truly open minded, informed, no.

Being a "patriot" isn't about following the leader and their orders. Our "leaders" are all vicious psychopaths. Hillary or Trump will be no different. That's what a powerful political position attracts.

Being a "patriot" is looking out for the "people" in general, looking out for your culture. Being a "patriot" is trying the stop the 3rd worlding of this once great place to live. You're giving it all away...to them...they'll destroy it...they ALWAYS do.

But you'll call me names and quicken the demise of America.

Because the PEOPLE of Vietnam, BOTH sides, saw the U.S. as the bad guy. You can't police a nation where EVERYONE hates you. They knew this in the past, that's why the entire conquered population was either killed or enslaved. We try to fight wars "civilly", it doesn't work.

What good came from OUR Civil War where you can add a zero to the death toll. Blacks were freed? That hasn't worked out well, has it? 150 years and they're worse off than they were. We are too, dragging them along as dead weight.

You think the "blackening" of our society has been a good thing? Rap "music" is good? The inner city ghettos are good? Integrating white schools is good? ANY diversity is good? Where? Show me how things, anything, improved after "going black".
The Trump affect. Write whatever you feel like no matter how ugly and hurtful it is to many others.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Trump affect. Write whatever you feel like no matter how ugly and hurtful it is to many others.
He's not a follower of Trump. He hates everyone equally. He thinks it will all get better with a liberal libertarian elected. What a joke!
Old 05-31-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
If the truth is ugly and hurtful to you...it's because you believe lies.

Quote:
He's not a follower of Trump. He hates everyone equally. He thinks it will all get better with a liberal libertarian elected. What a joke!
Only those who try to rule and/or feed off of others.

The joke is thinking that things will get better when "our guy" gets elected...if he's a D or R.

A libertarian, not necessarily a Libertarian could only help.

You think Trump will be elected if he's not playing ball? It'll never happen.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

The joke is thinking that things will get better when "our guy" gets elected...if he's a D or R.

And it's your clown Johnson that will give the country to the Clintons again.....the blatant criminals that hate America.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

I bet you wear loafers because you are too stupid to tie your shoes.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
You miss the point entirely...NOBODY should BE fighting...there hasn't been a legitimate NEED to send people to war in a LONG LONG time.

I'm sorry if my words aren't "sweet" enough for you and some others. The FACT remains, minorities are destroying and WILL destroy this country within 20-30 years through attrition. They are successfully breeding us out.

Are you going to do something about it or are you going to passively sit there and watch it happen?

Are little minority children more important then your children and grandchildren? Then why are you propping them up and making it harder for yours?
Despite your emotional appeal, I think you are playing to the wrong card here as to getting our breeding equipment in gear. Better work on your children and grandchildren.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
How could you draw that conclusion from that one statement?

A lot of republicans who never were very popular with minorities now have to drag this extra baggage of hate around too. How will they get elected?

Remember all the warnings PBR gave the other conservatives here many months ago?
Old 05-31-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok...and your personal insights are...?

Quote:
Despite your emotional appeal, I think you are playing to the wrong card here as to getting our breeding equipment in gear. Better work on your children and grandchildren.
I'm trying to get YOU to work on your children and grandchildren!

Warm them that America, our culture, WILL be ending if we allow the minorities to breed us into a minority status.

This is literally life and death for the America we know.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is a distinct possibility but he wears loafers to remind himself that all his working career - he WAS a loafer!

Tags
human, people, service, war, matter