Muslim immigration....is it an issue for concern?

Old 02-24-2015, 12:11 AM
n/a

Default Muslim immigration....is it an issue for concern?

Muslim Immigration Poses Serious National Security Threat - Investors.com

Does anybody else see the pattern?
Old 02-24-2015, 08:11 AM
n/a

I do. I moved down from Minneapolis were Somalians had established their largest community. It was well advertised as to how many terrorist were generated from that community. It is well known regionally and to some degree nationally the clashes in social culture that have created some horrendous results. I could go on but to what avil.....

The Hmong community is the second largest next to California and they have assimilated well entering main stream America

The Mall of America as a viable terrorist target was not a surprise to the locals because they had talked about it the entire time I lived there.

The sad truth is this won't stop the left from supporting this initiative.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:19 AM
n/a

Here is what I believe. I really do believe there are many things that most of us (forget party and all other opposing allegiances) would agree on. However when it comes to the prospect of making a statement that is in opposition to the party line/belief/action there is nothing but silence from those who are the most persistent party thinking only fixated.

As per my usual request I would just like to hear from the supporters of this administration what they think is OK about this alarming fact of Muslim immigration into the USA.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Encouraging more Muslim immigration into the US is idiotic and, longer term, literally dangerous to our security. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? Common sense demands we stop it but common sense seems to have vanished in Wash DC

Time for a peaceful revolution to sweep out those who willfully endanger us, from either party, at the ballot box while we still can
Old 02-24-2015, 12:47 PM
n/a

aren't you equally concerned about all those Catholics invading this country from central America. We have been told by political leaders that they are carrying diseases including being used as ebola weapons, measles carriers, gun runners, drug mules with calves the size of cantaloupes from their efforts. And we are well aware that all Catholics do whatever the Catholic Iman of Vatican orders them to do. Why I see no difference in allowing Catholics in and letting Muslims in, we are asking for trouble. /snark for those who are unclear.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
aren't you equally concerned about all those Catholics invading this country from central America. We have been told by political leaders that they are carrying diseases including being used as ebola weapons, measles carriers, gun runners, drug mules with calves the size of cantaloupes from their efforts. And we are well aware that all Catholics do whatever the Catholic Iman of Vatican orders them to do. Why I see no difference in allowing Catholics in and letting Muslims in, we are asking for trouble. /snark for those who are unclear.
Dear Guest: Yes I am equally concerned about all those illegal aliens invading from the south for many reasons that you list and because hidden among them crossing over would be Muslim terrorist.

I am of the mindset that the only manner of entry into this country should be legally through the front door but only after each individual has been carefully screened for health, economic and safety reasons.

I can't think of a quicker way to destroy a nation than by ignoring who and why of an alien invasion...and oh yes that also apples to extra terrestrials in case you want to get flip again
Old 02-24-2015, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me help you out with the obvious since you seem to routinely enjoy ignoring it ... in general Muslims don't assimilate well into a secular culture such as ours. In addition, a significant percentage tend towards the more radical versions of their faith which includes violence against Jews and Christians.

I am also opposed to the continual border invasions by illegal aliens no matter what faith they espouse. Out of curiosity what part of the term " illegal alien" is it that causes you so much trouble anyway?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me help you out with the obvious since you seem to routinely enjoy ignoring it ... in general Muslims don't assimilate well into a secular culture such as ours. In addition, a significant percentage tend towards the more radical versions of their faith which includes violence against Jews and Christians.

I am also opposed to the continual border invasions by illegal aliens no matter what faith they espouse. Out of curiosity what part of the term " illegal alien" is it that causes you so much trouble anyway?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is nothing more than a baiting and belittling commentary. The example used "Catholic" has nothing to do what so ever with the threat issue of the thread.

It is nothing more than changing the subject that adds no value to the point of the thread, creating a distraction.

The last sentence needs some clarification.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:36 PM
n/a

"WASHINGTON, DC: At current immigration rates, the Muslim population in the United States will double over the next 15 years, hitting about 6.2 million in 2030, a Pew Research study recently found.Fifteen years from now, Pew found, the United States is projected to “have a larger number of Muslims than any European country” except for France and Russia.Certain factions within the government are not enthused about the immigration figures and cite security concerns as their primary source of apprehension. According to an editorial in Investor’s Business Daily, top U.S. counterterrorism officials say terrorists could slip into the country from Iraq and Syria, in spite of promised screening procedures for such refugees.“It’s clearly a population of concern,” National Counterterrorism Center Director Nicholas Rasmussen testified earlier this week."

[B]"The editorial also cites President Barack Obama’s administration for welcoming almost 300,000 new immigrants from Muslim nations — more immigrants than the U.S. let in from Central America and Mexico combined over the same period.Of the 300,000 Muslims allowed into the U.S. by the incumbent administration, 41,094 were Iraqi nationals fleeing homes ravaged by the horrors of war.With Syrian civilians facing similarly dire straits, their presence in the United States is also expected to increase. The State Department has said it will quadruple the number of refugees brought in from Syria, with as many as 2,000 nationals arriving by the end of fiscal 2015.As it currently stands, the number of displaced people within the borders war-torn Syria and Iraq is estimated to exceed 3 million refugees, the most in Middle Eastern history."[/B]

Muslim immigration rates increase in the United States - The American Bazaar

"One in two Danish citizens favor a cap on the number of Muslims permitted to live in Denmark, a YouGov poll indicates. The poll, which was conducted for the Danish publication Metroxpress, specifically targeted immigration from non-Western countries and also found one in four Danes do not want the country’s population to be more than 5 percent Muslim."

Poll: 50% in Denmark Want Limit on Muslims, Immigration

"The change has been especially dramatic in Sweden, which for decades has been known for its openness and tolerance.

Thousands of refugees from Iraq and Syria have settled there recently. Many of them are Muslim — and the ethnic tension is palpable.

"We can't take care of all the people in the whole world who have needs in their lives," says security guard Filip Wennerlund.

Wennerlund didn't mind Christian immigrants, but he believes it's not working with the Muslims, even though Sweden has had a Muslim population for decades.

"Often they don't want to come here and change," he says. "They want to change us. And we don't want to be changed. So that's a conflict."

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...te=1&p=1018763

[B]"Do you worry about Britain’s growing Muslim population? You’re not alone.
According to the British Social Attitudes (BSA) survey, in 2003, 48 per cent of Britons worried that an increase in the Muslim population would weaken Britain’s national identity. By 2013, that had risen to 62 per cent.
A report from the Muslim Council of Britain this week may sharpen those concerns. Based on Census data, it set out how immigration and a high birth-rate have combined to swell Britain’s population to 2.7 million, around a third of them aged under 15.
  • Almost every political conversation about British Muslims touches on “integration,” the extent to which they and their socially conservative values fit into an increasingly liberal society. Many people fret about Muslims failing to integrate, leading separate lives in their own insular communities.[/B]
Old 02-24-2015, 09:25 PM
n/a

Are there any Congressmen coming out with legislation or a plan to "stem the tide"? I'm not seeing anything in these blog's that would indicate either party has proposed legislation that faces the reality of immigration.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

These are truly frightening statistics. I'm sharing these articles with others, but feel somewhat helpless to do anything about it. Our President seems to be on a mission to bring down the US and our congress appears paralyzed to do anything about it. What do we the citizens do to counteract this? I do thank those of you providing these links to enlighten the rest of us. To those who wish to ignore and/or defend these actions - sometimes I wish I could live in your fairy tale world, but I just can't live with my head in the sand like that.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.