Trumpff fights with Mattis.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default Trumpff fights with Mattis.

Mattis, Trump team clashed over Pentagon appointment - CNNPolitics.com

You have a hot headed blow hard narcissist facing off with an introspective intellectual who actually knows what he is talking about.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

You have a hot headed blow hard narcissist facing off with an introspective intellectual who actually knows what he is talking about.
And with O, we had a stupid a$$ n!@@3r growing up in Hawaii where there are no blacks to speak of...doing all kinds of stupid sh!t solely for the benefits of minorities, of which, he has no idea of the long term ramifications.

What's the difference between what you said and what I said...really...what is the difference? They're both derogatory. YOU feel YOU are entitled to speak of people that way...while others are not. That is the liberal way.

I'm NOT defending Trump. I'm defending OTHERS right to speak as you speak. People in glass houses...
Old 01-07-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
And with O, we had a stupid a$$ n!@@3r growing up in Hawaii where there are no blacks to speak of...doing all kinds of stupid sh!t solely for the benefits of minorities, of which, he has no idea of the long term ramifications.

What's the difference between what you said and what I said...really...what is the difference? They're both derogatory. YOU feel YOU are entitled to speak of people that way...while others are not. That is the liberal way.

I'm NOT defending Trump. I'm defending OTHERS right to speak as you speak. People in glass houses...
What does this have to do with Trump's picks for military staff? Mattis clashing with Trump transition team over Pentagon staffing - The Washington Post
Old 01-07-2017, 10:13 AM
n/a

CNN and the Washington Post? Wow, now that is some real reporting on their part...........Not!

Who cares? It has all been blown out of proportion and distorted. Is that a surprise?

And it was NOT as the OP states(lies) where Trump fights with Mattis. It was Mattis upset with the transition team, not Trump. Typical libtard making up more lies because she is still crying about her great loss.

Next issue.............
Old 01-07-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
CNN and the Washington Post? Wow, now that is some real reporting on their part...........Not!

Who cares? It has all been blown out of proportion and distorted. Is that a surprise?

Next issue.............
Mattis, Woolsey clash with Trump transition team ahead of Friday briefing – TheBlaze

How about talking about the subject for once.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did. You lied and I called you out on it. Trump is not fighting with anyone. YOU LIED to further your petulant little prissy tiff. Just because no one would dare argue with the Black Tyrant without being called a racist, you think that people cannot have disagreements in business?

You are a liar Tal. You are the one that is NOT discussing the very article you linked. You made up a fantasy to fit your agenda. And I thought you were one of the educated ones.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did. You lied and I called you out on it. Trump is not fighting with anyone. YOU LIED to further your petulant little prissy tiff. Just because no one would dare argue with the Black Tyrant without being called a racist, you think that people cannot have disagreements in business?

You are a liar Tal. You are the one that is NOT discussing the very article you linked. You made up a fantasy to fit your agenda. And I thought you were one of the educated ones.
General James 'Mad Dog' Mattis Clashes with Trump Transition Team Over Pentagon Appointments

I am linking a lot of articles. Trumpff is definitely upset with this and "fighting" certainly covers the kind of arguments he is having with Mattis about these picks.

I wish someone would help me out so I could identify who this person who keeps attacking me?? Would someone who uses Tapatalk help me out? Quote his posts so I can see who it is. He certainly is fighting with me over a variety of issues. There is no quibble about that. Except he knows who I am and I only have a hint at who this might be. Quite a disadvantage.

And I call out racist posts when they are racist. Any one can criticize Obama's policies and not be seen as a racist. You are the liar in this regard. I have criticized Obama myself in the past. Anyone who reads these boards know what racist posts I mean. They are very easy to spot.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

And it was NOT as the OP states(lies) where Trump fights with Mattis. It was Mattis upset with the transition team, not Trump. Typical libtard making up more lies because she is still crying about her great loss.

Next issue.............
This makes no sense until you check who posted it and then you understand....she will never make sense
Old 01-07-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

When you look at his team (Bannon, Flynn, etc and THEY are calling the shots) you will find this will happen as long as there is a Trump presidency. The nastiness and self centered dialogue will continue. Support will crumble. Those chief advisors have a known history, which he embraces totally, and amazingly everyone knew going in.

This, over time, will be an ongoing story....just change the players that they attack.

His "team" has an alt right far out agenda.....some of his appointees do actually look like patriots instead of idealogues, but how long they last.....??
Old 01-07-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
General James 'Mad Dog' Mattis Clashes with Trump Transition Team Over Pentagon Appointments

I am linking a lot of articles. Trumpff is definitely upset with this and "fighting" certainly covers the kind of arguments he is having with Mattis about these picks.

I wish someone would help me out so I could identify who this person who keeps attacking me?? Would someone who uses Tapatalk help me out? Quote his posts so I can see who it is. He certainly is fighting with me over a variety of issues. There is no quibble about that. Except he knows who I am and I only have a hint at who this might be. Quite a disadvantage.

And I call out racist posts when they are racist. Any one can criticize Obama's policies and not be seen as a racist. You are the liar in this regard. I have criticized Obama myself in the past. Anyone who reads these boards know what racist posts I mean. They are very easy to spot.
It is....

MDLNB

Consistently abusive language, consistently sans any facts or thoughts.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

You obviously didn't read, or chose to ignore this from the article you posted.
Quote:
Trump's incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer disputed the story in a Tweet Friday morning, writing, "Great transition at DoD. Reports to contrary completely false and come from sources who do not have any knowledge of our transition efforts."
Old 01-07-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Right. And we except Donald Trump's people to not tell a lie. Trump lied his way into the White House with the help of the Russians. I would go with what Mattis says long before what someone in the Chump Camp comes up with to counter the PR fall out.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Wash Post: Mattis, Trump Transition Team Butting Heads Over Filling Pentagon Jobs
Old 01-07-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
With all due respect, this Presidency will be a reflection of the campaign.

NOTHING NEGATIVE ever happened and the media is lying. That was the mantra then and it will continue. The press secretary will spend most of his time saying anyone who printed a negative article about Trump is a liar and knows nothing.

This is not to defend the media....they make many errors, but believe me, this will be simply an ongoing theme.

Have you ever once heard Trump of his team acknowledge anyone but them as the "correct source" ? Have you ever heard them NOT call anyone who criticizes with an opinion as being "mean" to Trump or basically a part of the MSM conspiracy to get him ?
Old 01-07-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Interesting read in FORTUNE....

"What should the media do when the U.S. president says something that is clearly and unequivocally not true? This might have seemed like an academic ethical question in the past, but with business mogul Donald Trump set to move into the Oval Office soon, it has become much more pressing, and more than a little contentious."

Trump: When the President-elect Lies, the Media Should Say So | Fortune.com

It is a problem because the blind loyal Trump followers, as he KNOWS will simply deny the truth to show allegiance to him, even if he is shooting on Broadway.

Good reading if you are really interested in finding any truth from this man....you gotta challenge because he will lie, lie and lie
Old 01-07-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting read in FORTUNE....

"What should the media do when the U.S. president says something that is clearly and unequivocally not true? This might have seemed like an academic ethical question in the past, but with business mogul Donald Trump set to move into the Oval Office soon, it has become much more pressing, and more than a little contentious."

Trump: When the President-elect Lies, the Media Should Say So | Fortune.com

It is a problem because the blind loyal Trump followers, as he KNOWS will simply deny the truth to show allegiance to him, even if he is shooting on Broadway.

Good reading if you are really interested in finding any truth from this man....you gotta challenge because he will lie, lie and lie
I hope that good men like Mattis will try to keep him honest. I just hope Mattis stays. He looks like a thoughtful and ethical man and a great military mind. Nothing like George Patton. Patton was more ego. Seems to be a big hero of Trumpff. Patton did not seem to be all that well respected by many except the Germans. George S. Patton - Wikipedia

Tags
intellectual, introspective, talking, narcissist, mattis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.