Obama

Old 04-03-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You angry old white men can rant and rave all you wish - but your time has come and gone. Move out of the way of progressive action or get swept off to the side of the road.
Is that you, Hillary?
Old 04-03-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

You are a fool, Joe Rocker.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Default What I Find Humorous

Quote:
Everyone that can't afford to live here, and are jealous of us. I've only been here for three years, but I haven't seen any evidence of racism. Is it racism if a white person refuses to move into a ghetto? But, to be honest with you, I have no worries or problems with anyone from the outside wanting to believe that we are racists. It's their handicap, not mine.
is those of you who think The Villages is exclusive and affluent. Trust me it's not either of those. It's a middle class community at best.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
is those of you who think The Villages is exclusive and affluent. Trust me it's not either of those. It's a middle class community at best.
It may not be affluent (what ever that means) but you are way WAY off base if you think it is middle class.

What you fail to take into account with your prejudice is that those who live only off social security in a $100,000 home enjoy the same amenities and lifestyle as those with a million dollar home and way above middle class retirement funds.

Middle class? As measure by what?

Has a faint ring of an ax grinding to me.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's both. Mostly middle class but villages with multi-million dollar homes too. It is an attempt to segregate the community to the point of restricting the population by age, not race. If there is an implication that it is ALL white, then that is unfortunate for those that look for conspiracies, because there are minorities in our community. We do live in a virtual bubble, semi-isolated from the high crime areas surrounding the Villages, but I have no problem with that. I have found that most folks that disparage The Villages are the ones that are either ignorant of the facts, or just jealous of our good fortune. Either way, I have no sympathy for them. Both traits are self-inflicted.

Tags
rating, approval, obama, party, president, reached, obama’s, radical, repubs, downgrading, exist, points, 15%, minority, hillary, elected, repub, politics, support, strongest, he’s, years, 53%, weekend, gallup’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.