Join The Nice & Smart People Vote Hillary !

Old 09-16-2016, 01:58 PM
n/a

Default Join The Nice & Smart People Vote Hillary !

Hey Trump supporters and still undecideds think about what you are doing .

It`s just a fact that the most intelligent people in the US population are also among the kindest people who really do care deeply about their fellow man and equality for all .

And the fact is those Americans who really care about others are also Democrats and Hillary voters .

You can escape being mean and selfish and thoughtless . All you have to do is to join with the voters who really care about you and all Americans .

Join with us and our future will be strong and secure with Hillary leading us . What do you have to lose ? And you just may feel much better about yourself for having done so .

Think about it . Seriously think about it .
Old 09-16-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

It`s just a fact that the most intelligent people in the US population are also among the kindest people who really do care deeply about their fellow man and equality for all .

And the fact is those Americans who really care about others are also Democrats and Hillary voters .

You can escape being mean and selfish and thoughtless . All you have to do is to join with the voters who really care about you and all Americans .

Join with us and our future will be strong and secure with Hillary leading us . What do you have to lose ? And you just may feel much better about yourself for having done so .

Doesn't require much thought at all, since there is only one candidate the really cares about our country and all Americans!
GO TRUMP!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

I believe that the OP is correct. I have faith that when it comes down to it that those who think they are going to support Trump will realize that they are making a mistake and will join with the more caring voters who will all be voting Hillary .
Old 09-16-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that the OP is correct. I have faith that when it comes down to it that those who think they are going to support Trump will realize that they are making a mistake and will join with the more caring voters who will all be voting Hillary .
Keep up your wishful thinking, but American voters are smart enough to know that Trump is a better choice for our country!
Plus more and more people are realizing Hillary is not trustworthy!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

I didn't know what to do, but after today, I would never vote for Trump. He is truly a hate monger, he really did not figure out how to appease all the birthers he rilled up for years while trying to get the rest of the intelligent thinking voters on board. I really thought he would redeem himself but a leopard does not change his spots and birds of a feather flock together. I do not choose to flock with you. Never voted for a Democrat but I will this time !
Old 09-16-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't know what to do, but after today, I would never vote for Trump. He is truly a hate monger, he really did not figure out how to appease all the birthers he rilled up for years while trying to get the rest of the intelligent thinking voters on board. I really thought he would redeem himself but a leopard does not change his spots and birds of a feather flock together. I do not choose to flock with you. Never voted for a Democrat but I will this time !
You never considered Trump. Get ready it's almost 420!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your almost as big a liar as Hillary!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:54 PM
n/a

I think there are some pretty smart, kind, caring people on both sides. Sadly, there are some really ugly folks on the Trump side -- ones who think racism, bigotry, mysogeny are a great way to live their lives. BLM has some valid points but, like many movements, goes too far at times. Neither side is smarter nor kinder than the other. Both sides have valid arguments. Both sides are being blind and unreasoning. Both sides have some pretty ugly folks promoting their causes.

I will always do my best to respect those whose viewpoints differ from mine, unless you spew hatred and, for those, there is no respect, just pity and extreme dislike.

I cannot support Trump. I may dislike Hillary but at least she doesn't promote hatred and bigotry. Trump's foreign policies go well beyond the pale. I think a 13YO has a better grasp of foreign affairs. Domestically, Trump actually has some good ideas, such as his plan for child care (but still not convinced it is feasible).

So, vote your conscience. I'm voting mine,
Old 09-16-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

BS!

Bait!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your almost as big a liar as Hillary!
You are a sick SOB when someone does not have your view they are called liars. What is wrong with you? How were you brought up? Or should I say dragged up! You probably sit in the front pew in church on Sundays and you think it absolves you of your nastiness. Keep thinking that's all your good for hope your barstool is comfortable, and try to think through your haze!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Taken the bait.

More BS!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
More bait!

And even more BS!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

I actually think the OP is having the supporting dialogues with him/her self.

Makes it appear as if there is someone else who shares the minority opinion.

Kinda like voting more than once.

Very Clintonesque!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Blm be truthful wonderful citizens
Old 09-16-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think there are some pretty smart, kind, caring people on both sides. Sadly, there are some really ugly folks on the Trump side -- ones who think racism, bigotry, mysogeny are a great way to live their lives. BLM has some valid points but, like many movements, goes too far at times. Neither side is smarter nor kinder than the other. Both sides have valid arguments. Both sides are being blind and unreasoning. Both sides have some pretty ugly folks promoting their causes.

I will always do my best to respect those whose viewpoints differ from mine, unless you spew hatred and, for those, there is no respect, just pity and extreme dislike.

I cannot support Trump. I may dislike Hillary but at least she doesn't promote hatred and bigotry. Trump's foreign policies go well beyond the pale. I think a 13YO has a better grasp of foreign affairs. Domestically, Trump actually has some good ideas, such as his plan for child care (but still not convinced it is feasible).

So, vote your conscience. I'm voting mine,
Nice letter and you weren't attacked, I cannot see the GOP passing any kind of child care this has been an issue for years and never passed. It was only brought forward to appease the women voters. Remember Congress won't spend any money! If the GOPers really listened to Trumps messages it's the down ticket that needs to go, they are the crooks in Washinton that he speaks of who run the show and that is why they distance themselves from him! thank you for you comments!

Tags
join, people, hillary, care, fact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.