Obama: Facing ISIS Butchery, You Christians Are No Better

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-11-2015, 11:41 AM
n/a

Default A very

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now it is clear why no names are allowed. It is surely in order to protect intellectual midgets, conspiracy theorists, birthers et al to be protected from self-exposure. Makes one ashamed to be of the same species.
Clear synopsis of the thoughts and feelings of the "intellectualists" present and dominating this forum. Omg we are doomed!
Old 02-12-2015, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some posters refuse to do any research so they try and dredge up old informationan that is JUST NOT FACTUAL.

For example, saying President Obama voted "PRESENT" for his complete voting record in Illinois.

"Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion a little more than 3 percent of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate."
I wouldn't believe anything the NYT OR the AP reported they are bunch of elite Leftist towing the Democratic Party line. They along with current Teachers/Professor's From Kindergarten to Phd. created bunch of blind indoctrinated sheep. Democrat's do nothing but think about votes and control of congress. They will say anything to stay in office and power. Some of there favorite tactic's are to blame everything on the other party and there blind babbling sheep follower's have got the clue what they are being feed.

Until we have term limits and get rid of PARTIES the BS will NEVER stop. NOBODY Should be in Congress longer than 8 years period. But you thing they are going cut off their own lavish life style at taxpayer's expense, under the table millions through lobbing, union under the table money kickbacks, and who knows what else.

By the way I am independent. I vote for the best Flim-flam-man of the two liar's and crooks.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:38 PM
n/a

Now it is clear why no names are allowed. It is surely in order to protect intellectual midgets, conspiracy theorists, birthers et al to be protected from self-exposure. Makes one ashamed to be of the same species.

yourself included right?
Old 02-12-2015, 07:45 PM
n/a

Default I

[QUOTE=Guest;1011489]Now it is clear why no names are allowed. It is surely in order to protect intellectual midgets, conspiracy theorists, birthers et al to be protected from self-exposure. Makes one ashamed to be of the same species.

yourself included right?[/QUOTE

Think he was referring to you specifically.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

yourself included right?
Nothing about me is right!
Old 02-13-2015, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some posters refuse to do any research so they try and dredge up old informationan that is JUST NOT FACTUAL.

For example, saying President Obama voted "PRESENT" for his complete voting record in Illinois.

"Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion a little more than 3 percent of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate."
What does that have to do with his idiotic comments on the Crusades. Even rational liberals cringed at that. Obama obviously dislikes the Country we were all lucky enough to be born in.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
What does that have to do with his idiotic comments on the Crusades. Even rational liberals cringed at that. Obama obviously dislikes the Country we were all lucky enough to be born in.

I stlll haven't seen Ben Gazzy's birth certificate.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I stlll haven't seen Ben Gazzy's birth certificate.
You have a knack for non-sensical replies I must say ... congrats

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.