OBAMA manufactured Netanyahu speech spat

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 02-18-2015, 10:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think it is TOTV rules that require posters to stay on the subject of the thread. Many times they will interrupt conversations to insure you stay on topic..

No scolding, moderating or yelling.

Just "reminding" that the subject is the lying of the President in regards to this speech and that other discussions should take the form of a new thread.

Do you need directions to the rules of the forum ?? Or assistance in beginning a new thread ?
That would be great. PM me with the info.
  #17  
Old 02-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That would be great. PM me with the info.
  #18  
Old 02-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Seems like most of these threads are started and dominated by the same "guest"
Another member of the old gang of six. They only have one logical viewpoint, theirs! Their tactic is an attempt to browbeat and bully anyone contesting their views. As far as the thread goes, the original op quoted a variety of sources an even mentioned the labor party of Israel. Seems to me israel's motives and past practices should come to play, and the attack is actually a fact. So true that Israel paid millions to the survivors and the U.S. government for the damages to that ship, that was deliberately and repeatedly attacked by them, in international waters!
  #19  
Old 02-18-2015, 03:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One poster said that the New York times is losing its credibility. i paused over the word "losing"because the New York times has had to recant so many alleged valid accounts they ordered an additional supply of ink. and they have fired so many reporters they had to up their budget for new employee recruitment.

Another poster wrote that he/she was losing respect for Obama.
Again I paused because before one can lose respect for someone that someone first has to earn your respect. Name one thing Obama has done where one would gain his respect.

This guy is plain evil, the master of deception, a pathological lair and an enemy of America. As long as he remains prwsident all of which I said will be refuted but eventually after he leaves us people will begin to come out and tell the truth.

another poster complained that the same guest seems to be the one starting all the political forums threads. I hope so because whoever he/she is, I think he writes like a male is well researched cogent in presentation and writes so that people have an opening to respond good for him
  #20  
Old 02-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Another member of the old gang of six. They only have one logical viewpoint, theirs! Their tactic is an attempt to browbeat and bully anyone contesting their views. As far as the thread goes, the original op quoted a variety of sources an even mentioned the labor party of Israel. Seems to me israel's motives and past practices should come to play, and the attack is actually a fact. So true that Israel paid millions to the survivors and the U.S. government for the damages to that ship, that was deliberately and repeatedly attacked by them, in international waters!
"The old gang of six".....only place you here that is on TOPIX. Welcome to TOTV and be sure to report back to your Topix folks.

However, if you find anything that is not accurate in the OP, then it behooves you to post something to dispute it, and not try the old divert game.

If you do not think our President lied then post your facts and dispute it.

By the way, I go to TOPIX and read at times and love the spirited, nasty, foul mouthed language you all use, and especially, myself and my neighbor get many yucks from what you say about TOTV. Oh, if any of it was true and my neighbor is just getting tired of the name calling...he does not consider him an old white man or a hater as you folks over there tend to say a lot !!!
  #21  
Old 02-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Adding and to me even more insulting to the American Public is the harsh statements made by this President about not interfering in the Israeli elections and his moral outrage at the fact that Netanyahu speaking to congress about negotiations that will impact his land FOREVER would be interfering...

This was written before his lies about even knowing about the invitation were made known...

"CHARLOTTE, N.C., January 29, 2015 President Obama has been lying to the American people for so long that he isnt even good at it any more. Prevarication used to be Obamas strength, but the little boy who cried wolf has used up his supply of mistruths and falsehoods.

On March 3, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will address congress. Bibis words will be much closer to a State of the Union address than Obamas.

Following Netanyahus speech, Obama will snub his visit; the Obama Administration supposedly does not want to interfere with the upcoming elections in Israel. That excuse is as hollow as the presidents reasons for skipping the solidarity demonstration in Paris after the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Obama is superb at lying with a straight face, but he has lost the ability to convince the world he is being truthful. Not that he cares. Each day he spends in office now is nothing more an effort to get him to the next, until he can pass his flickering torch and aberrant record to whoever follows him.

Obama honestly believes he has accomplished great things for the American people. The sad fact is that his greatest achievement will be to leave office. That will be his real legacy.

The president is crying foul over the Netenyahu visit and the impropriety of a head of state bypassing executive approval by going directly to congress. Not that Obama has never used similar tactics himself, ignoring the legislative branch of government on several occasions.


To the point....

"
Far worse, and much less reported by the media, is that while the administration claims it does not want to interfere with Israels elections, it already has operatives in that country who are aiding Netnayahus opposition.


Read more at Netanyahu
Read more at Netanyahu
  #22  
Old 02-18-2015, 07:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

More on the above post about our WH aiding in the election in Israel. Ever wonder WHY our President does not want Netanyahu in office and WHY he needs to be involved in their election while negotiating with their mortal enemy ?

BOTH parties are involved in this election, but only ONE is denying it....only ONE continues to try and make everyone else feel guilty...WHY

"JERUSALEM President Obama says he won't meet with Benjamin Netanyahu when the Israeli prime minister visits Washington next month because it's too close to Israel's election. That's not stopping former Obama campaign aides and donors from getting involved.

In fact, Israel's election has become a bipartisan, American affair. Campaign strategists for Senate Republicans work as consultants, and money is pouring in from wealthy Democratic and GOP contributors.


"
The organization, Victory 2015 or V15 for short, has partnered with OneVoice, a liberal, non-profit group that has hired several U.S. political consultants. The most notable is Jeremy Bird, who served as national field director for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. The White House has said Bird is working on his own.

The consultants "have a lot of experience in U.S. campaigns, and door-to-door campaigning is an American concept," said Anat Goihman, 29, a OneVoice staffer. "We meet people who want things to be different, and we urge them to vote."

Uri Wollman, V15's spokesman, told USA TODAY that its funding comes from four philanthropists, including two based in the USA: S. Daniel Abraham, founder of Slim Fast Foods and a major Democratic Party donor, and Daniel Lubetzky, founder of OneVoice, which has received grants from the U.S. and European governments.

Two grants totaling $350,000 came from the State Department, according to department and other documents. Last month, Cruz and Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., sent Secretary of State John Kerry a letter demanding details on who approved U.S. government funds for OneVoice, how they are being spent and whether OneVoice's work with V15 violates its status as a tax-exempt organization.


"Has President Obama launched a political campaign against Prime Minister Netanyahu and his representatives?" Cruz asked."
  #23  
Old 02-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite - CNN.com

A majority of Americans (63%) think it was a bad idea for the republican leadership to invite Netanyahu to speak to a joint session of congress without notifying President Obama. Only 33% think it was okay.
  #24  
Old 02-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
CNN/ORC poll: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite - CNN.com

A majority of Americans (63%) think it was a bad idea for the republican leadership to invite Netanyahu to speak to a joint session of congress without notifying President Obama. Only 33% think it was okay.
PLEASE explain what that has to do with the President of the United States telling lies to us ??
  #25  
Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There will be NO explanation about the relativity of this poll post to the President lying....not a word...never is.

Just polls and demean people. I suppose that means that posters like this CANNOT HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH FACTS, or do not care if he lied.
  #26  
Old 02-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am confused by this situation. What is it that the WH said that was a lie, with citations of what they said please. It seems that a series of events occurred..

The GOP leadership in the House decided to invite Netanyahu and sent him an invitation with absolutely no consultation with the WH of this invitation. They did this on what date?
On Wed Jan 21st some member of Boehner's office notified the WH that the invitation had been sent then within something like three hours made the invitation public.

The Jerusalem post reported it thusly
"WASHINGTON -- The White House expressed displeasure with the handling of an upcoming visit by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the United States on Wednesday, after the Israeli premier received an invitation by House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner to address a joint session of Congress next month.

Boehner told reporters he did not inform the White House of his plans to invite Netanyahu to the US until this morning. Neither did the prime minister's office.

Aboard Air Force One en route to Idaho, US President Barack Obama's press secretary said that typical protocol for the visit of a national figurehead had been breached somewhere along the way."

I don't see in that anything about the timing of the acceptance in the WH statement. I don't see what LIE you claim was made by the WH. What I do see is an error in the timing in a NYT article about exactly when Netanyahu said yes to the invitation. Where is the WH lie about that timing? The complaint was about the WH being bypassed. And did Boehner admit to that, he certainly did on Fox News. "I wanted to make sure that there was no interference"

If you read the Bernstein opinion story on W Post he clearly indicates that his investigation shows that the invitation of Netanyahu had been delivered long before the WH was informed and the details of the visit had been settled between Boehner's and Netanyahu's offices. Once it was all done and three hours before the public announcement, the WH was informed. Once that happened, then Netanyahu formally accepted the invitation. The WH pointed out that this in not the way such matters are handled and complained. Never did the WH say that Netanyahu formally accepted before they were informed, unless you can find such a citation.

So, again, show me where the White House lied (not where the NYT made an error).
  #27  
Old 02-18-2015, 10:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There will be NO explanation about the relativity of this poll post to the President lying....not a word...never is.

Just polls and demean people. I suppose that means that posters like this CANNOT HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH FACTS, or do not care if he lied.
The relativity of the poll is that most people don't think that we should even be having this discussion. And what's with the scolding and yelling?
  #28  
Old 02-19-2015, 12:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Isn't thsi POTUS being very hypocritical to all of a sudden lean on what's proper protocol when he has been so flagrantly against our own protocols? I find it more than suspicious that anyone would not WANT to hear what Netanyahu has to say no matter if the invitation was done properly! It seems to me that someone has something they don't want said!
  #29  
Old 02-19-2015, 07:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Don't look back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"The old gang of six".....only place you here that is on TOPIX. Welcome to TOTV and be sure to report back to your Topix folks.

However, if you find anything that is not accurate in the OP, then it behooves you to post something to dispute it, and not try the old divert game.

If you do not think our President lied then post your facts and dispute it.

By the way, I go to TOPIX and read at times and love the spirited, nasty, foul mouthed language you all use, and especially, myself and my neighbor get many yucks from what you say about TOTV. Oh, if any of it was true and my neighbor is just getting tired of the name calling...he does not consider him an old white man or a hater as you folks over there tend to say a lot !!!


If you are not present does a tree that falls in a forest make a sound?

If one does not look back they will not be bothered by the foursome behind them.

If a person does not go to TOPIX then do the gang of six really have a voice?

If one finds nastiness foul language etc on TOPIX why would you want to support it?
  #30  
Old 02-19-2015, 07:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Isn't thsi POTUS being very hypocritical to all of a sudden lean on what's proper protocol when he has been so flagrantly against our own protocols? I find it more than suspicious that anyone would not WANT to hear what Netanyahu has to say no matter if the invitation was done properly! It seems to me that someone has something they don't want said!
VERY good argument. He has acted like a monarch.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.