Open letter to TOTV: Separate Political Talk boards for liberals and conservatives.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Default Open letter to TOTV: Separate Political Talk boards for liberals and conservatives.

Open letter to TOTV:

Dear TOTV talkofthevillages@gmail.com

The current Political Talk board is a drag because people with irreconcilable differences are forced to converse in the same space (liberals vs. conservative).

It would be a better experience for everyone if separate boards could be set up for liberals and conservatives. Some of us would like to have constructive discussion of real politics, instead of the name-calling shouting matches that the current board consists of. I have no doubt that more traffic will visit the sum of both sites, given that there is some protection for having to share the same space with people with whom the differences are irreconcilable. All would benefit: liberals, conservatives, and TOTV through increased viewer traffic.

Can you do?
Old 11-23-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Default Open letter to TOTV: Separate Political Talk boards for liberals and conservatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
Open letter to TOTV:

Dear TOTV talkofthevillages@gmail.com

The current Political Talk board is a drag because people with irreconcilable differences are forced to converse in the same space (liberals vs. conservative).

It would be a better experience for everyone if separate boards could be set up for liberals and conservatives. Some of us would like to have constructive discussion of real politics, instead of the name-calling shouting matches that the current board consists of. I have no doubt that more traffic will visit the sum of both sites, given that there is some protection for having to share the same space with people with whom the differences are irreconcilable. All would benefit: liberals, conservatives, and TOTV through increased viewer traffic.

Can you do?

How will that separate anyone ? What a stupid waste of thread space. Much like all your other threads.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Why? There would be no debate. Just a bunch of "Preaching to the choir"..
Old 11-23-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Just ban the CRIMINALLY HARASSING and LIBELOUS trolls on this Political Forum.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Looking for no opposing views/discussions.
Just partisan bobble head agreeing.

But we know it is just a bait subject.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Looking for no opposing views/discussions.
Just partisan bobble head agreeing.

But we know it is just a bait subject.
Where would bog99 fit though? There are strong female party leaders in both the Republican and Democrat camps. All his posts seem to attack the Femo-Fascists whoever those people are.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

The comments made are a reflection of the individuals who make them and their character. We don't believe separate forums will change this. But we have created them so have at it.

TOTV Team
Old 11-23-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
The comments made are a reflection of the individuals who make them and their character. We don't believe separate forums will change this. But we have created them so have at it.

TOTV Team
Now how do you intend on keeping the Liberals from posting in the Conservative forum and vise versa?

It'll just turn into another slaughter house unless you make people pick which group to belong to and password protect each forum.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

TOTV Team

Sure enough ! ! !

God Bless.

Thank you TOTV!

Old 11-23-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why? There would be no debate. Just a bunch of "Preaching to the choir"..
What's the difference, there isn't any real "debate" going on now anyway.

Only a few of us ever provide 'legitimate' (and no, Baldwin's KKK/Stormfront links aren't in that category ) links to support our viewpoint, then are mocked because it's too much mental effort...to read them by those who can't debate.

While I appreciate the TOTV team's well intended effort to try and make the political forum better...I believe there's a better way to accomplish that.

Make a forum for Larbud, Baldwin, RickeyD, Bogg99, Talt and a couple of others...then make it so they can ONLY post in those forums.

If the rest of us decide we want to see hate, racism, cartoons, misogyny, a library project or femo-fascism (whatever the heck that means)...we can always click on those forums.

Just a thought.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Only a few of us ever provide 'legitimate' (and no, Baldwin's KKK/Stormfront links aren't in that category ) links to support our viewpoint, then are mocked because it's too much mental effort...to read them by those who can't debate.

While I appreciate the TOTV team's well intended effort to try and make the political forum better...I believe there's a better way to accomplish that.

Make a forum for Larbud, Baldwin, RickeyD, Bogg99, Talt and a couple of others...then make it so they can ONLY post in those forums.

If the rest of us decide we want to see hate, racism, cartoons, misogyny, a library project or femo-fascism (whatever the heck that means)...we can always click on those forums.

Just a thought.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Just a thought.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Giving them their own forum where they would be confined is what he'll would be like, Great idea!
Old 11-23-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

Just a thought.
Oh please...coldsore...you KNOW my links are straight out of google...or the government.

You don't want the TRUTH...you want fairy-tales...unicorns...teddy bears. You want "happy" no matter the cost.

How about you tell me what I have wrong and PROVE it...NOT with a link to some idiots thoughts...with REAL facts.

You want censorship...nobody's opinion gets heard but yours...because YOU are right...eh coldsore?
Old 11-23-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Oh please...coldsore...you KNOW my links are straight out of google...or the government.

You don't want the TRUTH...you want fairy-tales...unicorns...teddy bears. You want "happy" no matter the cost.

How about you tell me what I have wrong and PROVE it...NOT with a link to some idiots thoughts...with REAL facts.

You want censorship...nobody's opinion gets heard but yours...because YOU are right...eh coldsore?
Oh Donny B, such anger. Even resorting to yelling and name caling. You're better off just sticking to what you know. MLK Blvd. and the burgeoning Hispanic population fixations.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh Donny B, such anger. Even resorting to yelling and name caling. You're better off just sticking to what you know. MLK Blvd. and the burgeoning Hispanic population fixations.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No...just lowering myself to your level CHI.

Coldsore has no problem giving me and others a "name"...so here is my gift to her...she's as welcome as herpes and so I've decided to call her Coldsore.

No anger...just facts. Frustration that people can be so thick headed...so brainwashed with propaganda.

And YES...I DO know MLK Blvd and the 99%. And it's NOT what YOU say it is. It's a slum. EVERYWHERE blacks live in numbers...is a slum. Got a place to prove me wrong?

Hispanics ARE the majority of children born...they have been for the last 7 years...at the current rate...they're 51% of the total population in 30 years...minorities in general will be 80%...you tell me it won't change the country. Have you BEEN to any border towns to SEE what they are like? Or do you IGNORE that like you do the blacks?

You liberals live in denial...things are falling apart because of your policies...and you ignore it.

Tags
liberals, totv, conservatives, irreconcilable, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.