Osama Bin Laden is killed

Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 PM
n/a

Default Listen to his whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post

Not sure if you were listening to his whole show or not but it was no credit... if you heard his entire (very sarcastic) commentary... but nice try.
show?? I wouldn't waste five minutes of my time on that SOB. I saw that story while looking on a newspaper website, and didn't watch the video. Not surprised if he were in fact being sarcastic. People all over the country are thrilled about this operation, and people like you and Limbaugh are too biased to give credit where credit is due. I for one can't wait to see Obama's poll numbers after this event.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:27 PM
n/a

So you tout Limbaugh's praise, don't listen to his show or even the video that was on the very page you linked to?

Sorry, I have to do it again.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:31 PM
n/a

just listened to Obama speech again. In his 9 minute 23 second speech he said I 9 times...I can report,I directed,I was briefed,I met with,I determined,and some others. All this he said" I" too much is just garbage,another way to deflect the outstanding job he did.You guys are reaching for straws. By the way if you listen to the speech try and count the times he said WE as in all of us as in a team. Some of you posters out there better hope that independents dont read your stuff because they will vote Obama without a doubt.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wouldn't waste five minutes of my time on that SOB.
Careful now, sounds a little dare I say hateful. I thought hate speech was reserved only for us Conservatives?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
n/a

Lassen,

Those tornados are downright scary. I have been very close to them in Iowa and Kansas. Glad you made it through okay.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 PM
n/a

Thanks. It was close although it never dropped one. The larger question is why I have a two thousand dollar camera sitting in my office and I'm out shooting pictures with my iPhone.

I love to take weather photos.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
n/a

Default dklassen, please understand this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I understand and don't blame you. I feel the same way when conversing with Liberals sometimes. I guess it's best to just let it pass.

Kind of like the nasty tornadic supercell that just rolled by my front yard. Sheesh!
It's all part of their strategy. Earlier they were saying the same thing about me, but I understand their game. That's why they need talking points from their leaders sent out in mass.

http://theunionnews.blogspot.com/200...rules-for.html
Old 05-03-2011, 05:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
It's all part of their strategy. Earlier they were saying the same thing about me, but I understand their game. That's why they need talking points from their leaders sent out in mass.

http://theunionnews.blogspot.com/200...rules-for.html

Liberals and talking points

And then you prove your point proving a link to a conservative blog using the old Saul Alinsky talking points from the election.

Now that is funny!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:52 AM
n/a

Default Interesting That Obama Chose

the opposite strategy that Bush employed in going after OBL. When we had him cornered in Tora Bora, Bush turned the operation over to the Afghanis, rather than using US commandos, fearing casulties, etc. Obama on the other hand, could have bombed OBL's compound, but chose instead a riskier strategy that had a higher chance of failure and casulties. I guess that's what you call real leadership.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
the opposite strategy that Bush employed in going after OBL. When we had him cornered in Tora Bora, Bush turned the operation over to the Afghanis, rather than using US commandos, fearing casulties, etc. Obama on the other hand, could have bombed OBL's compound, but chose instead a riskier strategy that had a higher chance of failure and casulties. I guess that's what you call real leadership.
I am not sure about the leadership issue, but it was a wise decision on Obama's part and probably based on the intelligence that the fewer that knew the better chances of accomplishing the mission. Someone is dirty in the Pakastani set up. Someone knew that OBL or someone who was hiding from someone lived there. That is the reason that we can't clean up the drug business in the U.S. Someone is on the take and someone is looking the other way.

It is something you learn in junior high, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:59 AM
n/a

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Liberals and talking points

And then you prove your point proving a link to a conservative blog using the old Saul Alinsky talking points from the election.

Now that is funny!!!!!!!
For stepping right up and proving the point.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:25 AM
n/a

I will offer that he made a good "decision". The leadership absolutely, no doubt came from the military and JSOC.

...a good decision does not ordain or imply leadership...leadership is not a one time or some time quality...it is earned by continuous risk involved performance as a leader. Qualities almost absent in politics in general and in the 535 in Washington in specific!!

Obama gets the credit for the action taken. Now let's see him continue to do that in his day to day performance as POTUS.

btk
Old 05-03-2011, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
For stepping right up and proving the point.
I must be missing the talking points in my post! Mind pointing them out to me?
Old 05-03-2011, 12:25 PM
n/a

Billy, listening is part of leadership. He listened to the military,he listened to JSOC. But in the end the decision his and only his good or bad. There were no guarentees. Like others here you are selling the man short because you do not like him. There can be no other reason.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:21 PM
n/a

Contrary to your interpretation, I am not selling the man short because I do not like him. You said that not me.

As I have posted many times including long before Obama became POTUS, I am a very intense performance oriented, results oriented person. Improvements with measurable results. Liking him has nothing to do with it. I know that doesn't fit the persistent need by too many for the old R or D yardstick.

btk

PS I did give him credit for making the decision and stated a hope for more of it in the future!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.