Poll - Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

Old 09-13-2007, 09:37 PM
n/a

Default Re: Poll - Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

Now that we have voted, here's where Candidate Mike Huckabee stands on this issue. After you read it, ask what the rest of the pack are saying.
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cf...iew&Issue_id=4

Old 12-23-2007, 09:17 PM
n/a

I agree with all the NAY's In the 1950's we had the WETBACK laws to deport illegals. If it was done then there is no reason why it can't be done now.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:23 PM
n/a

NAY!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 11:11 PM
n/a

Nay!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 03:56 PM
n/a

NOT JUST NO, BUT HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 04:49 PM
n/a

NO, NO, NO. And yet we continue to elect people to represent us who support amnesty. STOP VOTING FOR "YOUR" PARTY RIGHT OR WRONG. Vote for what you believe. A huge majority of Americans support border control and legal immigration. They also support some form of dealing with those already here. And yet when they get behind that curtain in the voting booth, they continue to support candidates based on party lines, not what those candidates stand for. Congress has an approval rating of only 11%. Good God, even GW Bush has a 34% approval rating. 3 times congress. And even though 89% of all Americans believe congress is a miserable failure, we continue to elect the same idiots.

Scary thought for the day. Just think who will get elected when we have another 25 million voters who got here illegally.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:56 PM
n/a

No,No, No

....and believe me, they are already voting. I've seen it for myself, first hand, here in L.A. and was appalled. We must stop this nonsense. My in-laws and friends have all come in here legally from Canada and it was very difficult to get it them in legally.

Kath
Old 01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
n/a

Read my lips
NO
Handie :joke:
Old 01-06-2008, 10:55 PM
n/a

Nay and I say if they are illegal then children born to them here should not be automatic citizens. That might stop a lot of them from coming here to get free benefits for their children.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:33 PM
n/a

Why so many discussions regarding how to handle that which is openely and blatently ILLEGAL!!!!

It needs to be fixed.....don't hold us all hostage beating the do nothing dead horse.

Until such time as it affects each of us personally...it is only something to be politely bantered around....it may not affect us here in TV (I mean we are all old enough to not worry about the impact) but the grandchildren and theirs will definetly have to live with the consequences of giving our Country away.

Oh almost forgot.....no...NO.....

Let em do it legally like my ancestors were quite happy to do.

That is my $3.95 (two cents cost adjusted for wasting billions on the ILLEGALS!!!!!)btk ;D ;D

Old 01-07-2008, 11:47 PM
n/a

-no no no amnesty
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
n/a

NAY, NO, absolutely NOT!!!!

I hate the thought of being governed by a latino government.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:19 AM
n/a

Nay. No. Nada. Ixnay, and Forgetaboutit.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:20 PM
n/a

NAY, and any illegals should be put in the armed forces, and fight to defend the country they so desperately want to come into. After their stint, then maybe they can get amnesty. MAYBE But don't just give them privileges that legal people have to work for to get, like Social Security, Medical plans, etc. They are here ILLEGALY, so why do they automatically get benefits? ??? Do they really apply for these benefits, and if so, why aren't they caught right then and there when marking their 'X'? :edit:
Old 01-26-2008, 02:58 PM
n/a

[img][/ NAY, NAY, NAY. My question to all is this: Why are we insisting on giving our country away?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.