Property rights are an enigma to women

Old 09-24-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Default Property rights are an enigma to women

Property rights are an enigma to women because they have a claim on their husband's property ("community property") in the spousal relationship.

After that it's a small jump to claiming property of the taxpayer -- hence the screwed up mess we're in.

Moral of the story: the Constitution needs an overhaul, starting with repeal of the 17th Amendment (popular election of senators -- e.g. that disgusting John McCain.)

"No State Legislature is going to send a megalomaniac psychopath like Hillary Clinton to Washington, who the turns around and has the Federal Government start bossing the States around."
Old 09-24-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Male brains neurologically are connected front to back, female brains side to side. Roughly speaking, the back of the brain handles perception and the front of the brain handles action; the left hemisphere of the brain is the seat of logical thinking, while the right side of the brain begets intuitive thinking. The findings lend support to the view that males may excel at motor skills, while women may be better at integrating analysis and intuitive thinking. In other words, cavemen survived because they could handle a club, cavewomen survived because they could think.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

All this talk is goin' over my poor little head.

I think it means that men are stronger and women are smarter.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Male brains neurologically are connected front to back, female brains side to side. Roughly speaking, the back of the brain handles perception and the front of the brain handles action; the left hemisphere of the brain is the seat of logical thinking, while the right side of the brain begets intuitive thinking. The findings lend support to the view that males may excel at motor skills, while women may be better at integrating analysis and intuitive thinking. In other words, cavemen survived because they could handle a club, cavewomen survived because they could think.
People survived because cavemen could think and wield a club. Cavewomen survived because they offered cavemen something they REALLY enjoyed...and cavewomen learned to manipulate cavemen.

Quote:
All this talk is goin' over my poor little head.

I think it means that men are stronger and women are smarter.
Not surprised...that's why it's best you remain a spectator.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Property rights are an enigma to women because they have a claim on their husband's property ("community property") in the spousal relationship.

After that it's a small jump to claiming property of the taxpayer -- hence the screwed up mess we're in.

Moral of the story: the Constitution needs an overhaul, starting with repeal of the 17th Amendment (popular election of senators -- e.g. that disgusting John McCain.)

"No State Legislature is going to send a megalomaniac psychopath like Hillary Clinton to Washington, who the turns around and has the Federal Government start bossing the States around."
Hey honey. What? This guy on TOTV says that property rights are an enigma to women because they are entitled to community rights. Oh really? Yes he even offered citations. Hmmm so you mean that the pooling of our paychecks these long years to buy houses educate our kids feed our 401k retire on ,etc has all been an enigma?

don't get mad at me I'm just the messenger

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-26-2017, 02:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey honey. What? This guy on TOTV says that property rights are an enigma to women because they are entitled to community rights. Oh really? Yes he even offered citations. Hmmm so you mean that the pooling of our paychecks these long years to buy houses educate our kids feed our 401k retire on ,etc has all been an enigma?

don't get mad at me I'm just the messenger

Personal Best Regards:
This is nauseating in its smugness and condescension. One thing I'm trying to show is that women statistically vote for Government-as-surrogate-husband Welfare-Democrats (a statistical fact) --- and then it prompts nauseating responses like this. No wonder "the west" is going to sh*t.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is nauseating in its smugness and condescension. One thing I'm trying to show is that women statistically vote for Government-as-surrogate-husband Welfare-Democrats (a statistical fact) --- and then it prompts nauseating responses like this. No wonder "the west" is going to sh*t.
my friend you continue to paint with too broad a brush and it interferes with logic. "All"is a pretty big claim.

I fact my wife can and has taken a stronger stance welfare abuse, etc. You would be wise to revert your position from "all"to "some"

As to my smugness etc. it was not intended I was just attempting to underscore the difference between claims of "all"to claims of "some"

You need to begin to live life on the lighter side. laughter has proven to extend life

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2017, 03:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
my friend you continue to paint with too broad a brush and it interferes with logic. "All"is a pretty big claim.

I fact my wife can and has taken a stronger stance welfare abuse, etc. You would be wise to revert your position from "all"to "some"

As to my smugness etc. it was not intended I was just attempting to underscore the difference between claims of "all"to claims of "some"

You need to begin to live life on the lighter side. laughter has proven to extend life

Personal Best Regards:

You make me sick.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
You make me sick.
No I believe that the type of "sick" you reference experts have proven that people make themselves sick. Look at your words, the tone, the manner and the emotion behind them and you will begin to understand why you feel sick.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2017, 04:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

Really? We're going to argue over THIS? Whether "all" means literally ALL or if 99.9% is close enough? I say it is.

Come on...argue the important points...not semantics.
Yes -- there are social shysters out there who make parasitical comments like that.

Great to see you focusing on the substance of the argument.

Speaking of which -- I submit that Repealing the 17th Amendment is something that would put a real check on the Federal Govt. by way of the state legislatures (e.g. that putrid John McCain -- the AZ state legislature wouldn't put up with him for a week).

Repealing the 17th is something the lowest level state representative "tin horn" can campaign on -- giving it a substantial amount of "free advertising". Plus give some life the thankless jobs of the local Republican "party hacks" (Trump victory notwithstanding).

I ask as if you agree (and my guess is you do), but changing the Constitution takes industrial strength effort -- and that's another conversation. Meanwhile, for all its high profile "victories" of late, conservatism has suffered nothing but defeat for the past 100 years -- thanks to the McCain/Bush types.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes -- there are social shysters out there who make parasitical comments like that.

Speaking of which -- I submit that Repealing the 17th Amendment is something that would put a real check on the Federal Govt. by way of the state legislatures (e.g. that putrid John McCain -- the AZ state legislature wouldn't put up with him for a week).

Repealing the 17th is something the lowest level state representative "tin horn" can campaign on -- giving it a substantial amount of "free advertising". Plus give some life the thankless jobs of the local Republican "party hacks" (Trump victory notwithstanding).

I ask as if you agree (and my guess is you do), but changing the Constitution takes industrial strength effort -- and that's another conversation. Meanwhile, for all its high profile "victories" of late, conservatism has suffered nothing but defeat for the past 100 years -- thanks to the McCain/Bush types.
Thanks to women and minorities. Both say...gimme...gimme...gimme...the freebies.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

McCain spent over 5 years in a bamboo cage in North Vietnam, with a broken leg and one arm and no medical treatment. When the NV found out his father was an Admiral, they offered to trade him, but McCain refused unless all the other American prisoners were also released. When he came home, the President pinned on his uniform 2 Purple Hearts, one Silver Star, the Legion of Merit (2) with Combat "V" Distinguished Flying Cross Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2) with Combat "V" and others.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
McCain spent over 5 years in a bamboo cage in North Vietnam, with a broken leg and one arm and no medical treatment. When the NV found out his father was an Admiral, they offered to trade him, but McCain refused unless all the other American prisoners were also released. When he came home, the President pinned on his uniform 2 Purple Hearts, one Silver Star, the Legion of Merit (2) with Combat "V" Distinguished Flying Cross Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2) with Combat "V" and others.

He's still a sh*tty Senator, a diminisher of free speech (McCain-Feingold), an advocate of Healthcare communism (obamacare).

AZ state legislature wouldn't put up with him for a week if the 17th Amendment were repealed.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:56 AM
n/a

McCain cares more about his dignity than his country. Trump made a derogatory comment about him, a couple years ago and he is still holding a grudge. He can use his brain tumor as an excuse for his inexcusable departure from conservative values, due to his animosity toward the President. McCain lost his campaign and election so he is ****ed at Trump's ability to win.

McCain has been milking his POW status long enough. I respect the fact that he spent the war in a pow camp, but that does not give him the excuse for his disloyal to party attitude. Time for him to take some time off and take care of his health. The stress of D.C. is not conducive to recovery from his cancer.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
McCain cares more about his dignity than his country. Trump made a derogatory comment about him, a couple years ago and he is still holding a grudge. He can use his brain tumor as an excuse for his inexcusable departure from conservative values, due to his animosity toward the President. McCain lost his campaign and election so he is ****ed at Trump's ability to win.

McCain has been milking his POW status long enough. I respect the fact that he spent the war in a pow camp, but that does not give him the excuse for his disloyal to party attitude. Time for him to take some time off and take care of his health. The stress of D.C. is not conducive to recovery from his cancer.

Yes. That disgusting RINO is the poster boy for Repeal of the 17th Amendment.

Tags
property, rights, women, enigma, mccain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.